Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Relentless Akovin Workshop Auction

AD-8 watched the next wave of bids roll in, he was happy to let lot F slip but needed the custom droid on lot H, he was after all a led of one of the many droids safe heavens under the umbrella of the metal lords.

Lot H - 10,000 cr and 1 squadron of T-1 Bombers [x]

[member='john ash'] [member='triam akovin']

[member="Connory"], [member="Ultimatum"], [member="John Ash"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="AD-8"], [member="Ferron Troste"], [member="Ursula Vizla"]

Bids have been updated, in the future, make sure to have all your items linked for ease of viewing. Also, Ursula, I'm going to need confirmation that the speedster is in your possession, as it is at a semi-unique level (5 total) and not created by you.

Only one hour left before the auction closes!

All right, the auction is closed, no more bids will be accepted! Congratulations on the winners and their new toys!

I'll just be waiting on confirmation from Ursala regarding the speedster, before I decide the final result of Lot Eb.

I'll will be contacting the winners of Lots F-I shortly in regards to what they are requesting. Thank you for your interest and your time!

[member="Ursula Vizla"] unfortunately, you're word alone is not good enough. I need a written proof sourcing me directly to where you acquired all of your items. Unfortunately, without verifiable evidence that you own your items, through marketplace purchases or through an IC transfer, and to reduce the time the lot remains contested, I'm going to invoke this rule of the auction house:

Daro Tarsi said:
Like a merchant in the Marketplace, an auctioneer is responsible for verifying that bidders can afford their bids. Auctioneers can ignore bids at their discretion if they feel a bidder cannot afford to pay dubious bids.

Lot Eb shall go to [member="John Ash"] with his bid of 1 Courier class Shuttle, 1 Firehawk speeder bike, & 1 HSW.

This technology will be up for auction again at a later date, so don't worry too much that you won't have ample opportunity to receive it, there will be other opportunities. For the purposes of this auction however, I am going to choose John Ash in this case.

Thank you for your bids, and have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom