Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reinforcing a Jedi's skills

Luckily for Rasu, @[member="Sochi Ru"] had lowered the energy levels on her saber, otherwise the Shi'ido may be looking at the inner organs of her body. However the burn was still quite serious, sending sharp jolts of pain through the Padawan's nervous system every few seconds. She lowered herself to the ground, grateful for the Togruta's support. "Don't worry about it Sochi, it was bound to happen eventually, the only question was to whom it would happen to." she said cringing as the pain increased slightly, causing her body to tense. Realising that her blade was still active, she clicked the activation stud and watched as the yellow blade shrunk back into the hilt. Looking back at the red and white face of the Togruta, she was able to say, "I think it would be wise if we got someone to check out this wound." Finally giving into the pain, she closed her eyes ,slipping into unconsciousness as darkness covered her vision.

Sochi put placed her arm over her shoulder, with her her free hand around her waist. She trying to keep her up. Her eyes showed great concern. Never had she been in a situation such as this. She really wanted to get her somewhere where she could get her wound checked out, which she was right to when Rasu suggested it. Now withy he girls support Sochi would try and help get through the door, "Yes, this is serious. I'm glad you finally suggested it. Again I'm sorry Rasu, it wasn't intentional." She said softly, yet the concern could be heard in her voice. "OH!" She screamed, and Rasu went unconscious, and nearly brought them both down to the ground when she slipped into it. Sochi had to get her medical attention as soon as possible. She immediately called for help, and Rasu was taken to the Halls of Healing, with Sochi following closely behind. Making sure she was ok. "It's ok Rasu, you'll be fine. I'll see you when you awaken." She said softly.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Rasu awoke to the sound of a heart monitor, it's continuous beeping roused the Shi'ido back into consciousness. Sitting up she looked around the room, confused as to how she got here. Her thoughts flew back to her sparring match with @[member="Sochi Ru"], and realised that she must've been brought here after she went unconscious. Looking around she found herself lying on one of many beds in a large room where Pink columns stretched up to the high ceiling. The Coruscanti sun shone through massive glass windows located on the higher reaches of the exterior walls, warming Rasu's blue skin. The Padawan was surprised to find that she was still in her Twi'lek form as normally after blacking out, she would have reverted back to her original form. Suddenly remembering her wound, she lifted up her paper-thin med-bay robe to look down at her abdomen. To her surprise the wound had healed nicely, the slightly pink mark, being hardly noticeable on her blue skin. Getting out of the bed, slowly, she found she was still able to walk normally although a bit shaky as the blood still had to circulate down to her feet. She began to search the med-bay, hoping to find someone that she could thank for healing her injury.

Sochi was a little worried at first, but after her successful transfer to the Halls of Healing, she understood that Rasu was gonna be fine. She was within the Med-bay area looking at other patients, and talking with other healers, trying to study how they do what they do. She at one point even thought she caught a glimpse of the healing crystals of fire. One of the most treasured possessions of the order. After walking around for some time she figured she would visit Rasu once more to see how she was doing. In Sochi's mind it would be rude, to injure someone and then not show your respect by seeing how they were recovering. On her way back, she saw Rasu seeming like she was searching for someone, possibly an aid. She approached her, "Hello Rasu, how are you? Do you need anything, is there anything I can get for you?" She said still expressing worried. One would think after she had been treated the worry and stress would disappear, but it didn't; simply.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

With no one to be found, Rasu nearly jumped out of her skin when Sochi Ru appeared out of nowhere, radiating worry and concern in her Force aura. The Shi'ido couldn't help but smile at the Togruta's obvious distress. Gently grasping the Padawan's blood-red hands, she lowered them to her side so to cease her talking.

"I'm fine Sochi, in fact I was looking for you." she said and pulled the woman into a hug. "Thank you for looking out for me after I blacked out. It's nice to know I've made a friend that will look after me." Releasing her from the embrace, she looked back at the Togruta, still maintaining her smile. Rasu wondered what her friend had been doing while she had been unconscious in the med-bay. She had lost track of the time since their sparring match and had no idea what had happened while she rested. "So have you been keeping yourself busy while I was out? Anything exciting happened?" she asked @[member="Sochi Ru"], curious as to what may have transpired.

She completely stopped talking, when Rasu placed her hands down. Her eyes widened when she was told she was the one that was being sought. The sudden embrace had confused her even more. A hug wasn't something she received on a regular basis. Something she didn't know how to react to. It was out of the behavior of a Jedi, at least so she thought. Nevertheless she reciprocated the feelings, and hugged her back. Rasu was indeed her friend after all. She smiled when Rasu continued on to thank her for being there for her, and that she had a friend that was gonna look out for her. In truth, of course Sochi would. "Oh don't worry about Rasu, really it wasn't a problem at all. I mean we are friends." She said softly with a smile as she was being smiled at. She looked puzzled while she was being asked a question, to which after her face showed a revelation. "We'll I've just been around the med-bay. Observing the skills of the healers here. I find their skills so interesting, and hope to be able to have those same skills." She said looking around. Then she quickly turned back to her, "But what are you doing out of bed? You should be resting. So you can make a speedy recover dear." She said softly.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Rasu was over-joyed at the fact that Sochi had said they were indeed friends. She had been worrying over the fact that maybe the Togruta might not have felt the same way but was relieved to hear Sochi agree with her. Putting her needless worry aside, she began to listen to the Togruta, as she talked about the Jedi Healers and their tools and abilities, saying how she would one day like to learn from these gifted healers. However Sochi's wonder and praise for the Jedi Healers suddenly turned to concern as she began to fuss over the teenage Shi'ido.

"I'm fine Sochi, really. My wound is healed, see?" she said lifting up her robe slightly so the Togruta could catch a glimpse of the faint pink mark on her abdomen. "All I need to do is find a healer so they can give me the all-clear and I can leave." Taking another moment to look round the room, no healers could be seen, so Rasu turned back to look at Sochi, asking, "Have you seen one Sochi?"

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

She sighed, out of relief though, maybe now she wouldn't worry much. Why was she even worried as much, she was in a good place for recovery. She shook it off, she needed to relax. "Yeah I see, well if you say your fine, then I guess everything okay." She said slowly, and softly. The mark wasn't very visible and seemed like it would go away soon. She looked around almost simultaneously as Rasu did. To find a healer, one would think that opt here would be many around, but when your looking for something you can never find it, half the time. When one is not searching for something one can always find an abundance of it. "Hmm..there has to be one somewhere close." She said placing her index finger in her bottom lip. As Sochi slowly began to walk off in search of one she found one walking in front if her, she motioned for her, and they both made their way back to Rasu. Hopefully now she could get her okay, and they could be off. She waited patiently.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

The pair separated, heading off in different directions in search of a healer. Rasu began to head down towards the one of the infirmary wards when she heard Sochi call for her. The Togruta accompanied a Chadra-Fan, who she assumed was a Jedi Healer. In respect for her elder Jedi, she knelt down to the healers height so she could get a proper look at her wound.

The Chadra-Fan seemed to ponder over the wound before looking back up at Rasu and saying in her high, squeaky voice, "I see no other reason to keep you here Padawan Gan. Just make sure that if it begins to irritate you, come straight back here so we can check it out." With that, the Chadra-Fan continued on her way further into the Hall's of Healing.

Standing back up, she returned to Sochi Ru, saying, "I've got the all clear, so I'm all good to leave. Where shall we go now? I think sparring is out of the question." Rasu couldn't help but smile at that comment, hoping that Sochi took it as a joke.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

She had a smirk on her face as the two conversed. All seemed to be going well. The Chadra-fan examined the wound, and had showed any sign of worry. When she gave the thumbs up Sochi smiled, and bowed as the healer exited their space. She walked over to Rasu, while she was standing back up. She was quick to say that she was given the permission to leave." We'll she wasn't sure exactly what to do now, anything physical was out of the question which was supported by Rasu. She placed her finger on her bottom lip as she began to ponder. Hmm it had been a long day for them indeed, maybe something to eat was best for them. She was sure they both could use some energy after the unfortunate events that had happened this day. "Hmm how about grabbing a bite to eat dear?" She asked softly. Then maybe they could obtain more information about one another,

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

"Sounds good." Rasu replied to the Togruta's suggestion. The Shi'ido hadn't noticed her growling stomach up until now, and now that she realised how hungry she was, the Padawan wanted to desperately fill the emptiness within her abdomen. This would also be a good opportunity to learn more about each other, as the pair had only just met at the beginning of their sparring match.

Turning towards the exit, she gestured for Sochi to leave first, and the Shi'ido followed her out. With the Halls of Healing behind the pair, the Padawan's journeyed through the corridor's of the Temple, making their way to the communal dining hall. As was expected, the room was filled with Jedi who were all placing food on their plates from the several stalls spread around the room. Walking towards the nearest stall, she picked up a plate and offered one to Sochi, before placing a small, round bun and ladle full of some sort of stew on her plate. Waiting for her friend, she made her way over to a vacant table where she sat down and began sating her hunger on the bun. Looking up at the Padawan, she tried to restart their conversation, "So Sochi, how about we get to know each other a bit more. What brought you to the Order?"

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Meta had been training rigorously with his lightsaber. Day and night, not taking a moment to stop. Simply feeding off the force to keep going. He continued his study of Juyo, Shien and Vapaad, daring into them more dangerous parts of the saber forms. He also was working on his speed. He was strong, very strong. His augments gave him massive strength and his muscle mass and heavily modified bone structure gave him massive physical strength. He needed to apply that to his lightsaber combat and increase his speed, he would be an unstoppable force. But, only after practicing for a long time, he never lowered the energy levels on his lightsaber, and yes while practicing he had cut himself a few times, yes he had cut up the ground of the training area, but fighting and studying the most difficult of forms was going to a messy headache either way.
Meta had already compiled a long list of books regarding unorthodox lightsaber forms and rare force powers and on sith magic and what apparently were called Dark Side Powers. Though, he didn't follow that philosophy. He was already beginning to delve into using the ability of force choke. The force crush ability and was very excited by the idea of force lightning. However, he would only go as far as to learn abilities that would support his combat style. Which, was still in the making.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]
@[member="Sochi Ru"]

The dinning hall was filled with Multiple Jedi, and several stalls. They had worked extremely hard today, and this rest was well needed. She approached a stall right after Rasu, to which she offered a plate. A smile cut across her face while she took it into her hands. Sochi had preferred some soup today, that's what she placed on her plate; a bowl of soup. After grabbing her silverware she made her way to the table that Rasu had picked when she left the stalls. She sat opposite her friend, and they began to converse while they replenished their energy. After using her spoon to slowly scoop up her meal slowly, and eating it. She wiped her mouth. "Well I've been here ever since I was a youngling, haven't had much choice in the matter. It was the best decision after all." She said softly, "Now, how about you?" She asked in return, before taking a quick look around the massive room.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]
@Meta

Rasu listened intently to Sochi's story as she finished her bun. The Togruta's tale was similar to many she had heard before, being brought in as a youngling and having grown up with the Order and it's tenets being the only thing they knew. In some ways, Rasu thought, that had she been raised that way, her life in the Order may have been a lot different, having not known the loss of those close to you.

Looking up from her plate, she locked eyes with Sochi's before beginning her own tale. "Well my initiation into the Order was a lot different to your's." she said, clearing her throat. "I don't know if you knew this about me but I've been here at the Temple for forty years, only being nineteen when I was found and brought here." She paused, waiting to see if the Togruta would react in any way to her time here, before proceeding. "My family was murdered by a band of angry settlers who were afraid of our skin shifting powers, you see. So I was introduced to some very hate filled emotions which slowed my progress as an initiate and took some time to get over." Rasu dropped her head at this point, ashamed to look into Sochi's eyes. "I realised that if I kept holding onto these emotions, they would pull me into the path of the dark side, something that I would not allow. So I overcame the darkness inside me, and was promoted to the rank of Padawan."

Rasu had to admit that she was ashamed of her past, but it was her aim now to only look towards the future and make sure to never head down that dark path again. Forcing herself to look back at Sochi, she asked, "I hope you don't mind, but do you think we could talk about something else?"

@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@Meta

Sochi's eyes grew wide, she was definetly surprised, and caught off guard when she heard of how many years Rasu had been here within the temple. She said she was brought here when she was nineteen, Sochi is nineteen! Her mouth opened a little as she breathed in and out quickly. Ru shook her head, and refocused planning on hearing the rest of her friends story. She nodded every now and then signifying that she understood, and was listening. It was saddening indeed to hear that her family was killed, that hate was one of her most prominent emotions then. She shook her head to show that she indeed didn't mind. She in fact applauded Rasu for wanting to share something of that caliber with her. Sochi reached over and placed her hand on Rasu, "No, I don't mind. I'm grateful for you sharing that with me. I admire you for being able to overcome something such as that. I don't know if I would've had it in me." She said softly before retracting her hands, and fiddling with the towel she had placed on her lap.

"Soo, who does your master happen to be?" She asked quickly following up.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Looking up at Sochi as she placed her hand on the Shi'ido's, Rasu sent waves of gratitude towards the girl, thankful that the Togruta could see the pain the Padawan felt on this subject. Sochi was a great Jedi, and the Shi'ido was sure that had she been in Rasu's position all those years ago, the Togruta would have overcome the lure of the dark side just like Rasu had.

Before replying to Sochi's next question, Rasu quickly popped her spoon, full of stew, into her mouth, savouring the flavours as she swallowed and cleared her throat to speak. "Oh Marek S'hadar, he's currently a Jedi Knight, but sometimes he speaks with the wisdom of a Master." Thinking back, Rasu pictured the scarred human, the first Jedi to have properly noticed her in her forty years at the Temple. He really was a true role-model for those still in training. He had kindness and a compassionate heart but would also be quick to defend the weak, turning into a fierce warrior when innocent lives were threatened. "What about you? Who is training you?" she asked, leaving her thoughts and turning back to Sochi.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Her eyes grew big, this was such a coincidence. She quickly dropped her spoon back into the bowl of soup she had in front of her. It was definitely something that the force would bring them both together like this, Sochi herself was also a students of Marek. Everything Rasu said was true, he was so young, but had soo much wisdom. She truly came to adore her master in the short time they had together. "We'll it would seem Marek S'hadar is also my master. The force works in mysterious ways Rasu." She said softly responding to her question. There was a subtle smile that came across her face. She could only wonder how things would be from now on, maybe there would be some group training with the three of them, mission even. While she thought she awaited her friends reaction.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Rasu's eyes widened in surprise as Sochi revealed the identity of her own master. "What?!?!" she said, shocked and surprised to find another of her Master's pupils sitting right in front of her. "Really?" Leaning back in her seat, she brought her hands up to brush them through her hair, attempting to relieve herself of the sudden shock she had just received.

Rasu had known of course that her Master was able to take on more than one Padawan learner but she had never known that he had actually taken another. Rasu didn't feel betrayed at the fact that Marek had taken Sochi as his student, however she was a little hurt as he hadn't told the young Shi'ido of the Togruta's apprenticeship. The Force's hand must have been at work for Marek to have picked the two and then for the two Padawans to have met. Maybe there was a great future planned for the two Padawan's that the galaxy had already set in motion.

Putting her thoughts and feelings aside, Rasu righted herself in the chair and looked back at the Togruta, smiling as she spoke again to the Padawan. "I had absolutely no idea that Master S'hadar had taken on another Padawan, Sochi. How long ago has it been since he took you on as his student?" Rasu was curious as to whether Sochi had been chosen before the Shi'ido or if the older Padawan had been Marek's student long before the Togruta. Either way she would have no ill feelings towards either Jedi, she was just surprised and a little curious about the new relationship between her Master and Sochi, which she had just discovered.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Sochi couldn't help but maintain a subtle smile on her face, Rasu's reaction was as expected, she was just as surprised as when Ru, herself found out. She brought up her napkin, and slowly poked at the sides of her mouth, and wiped her hands with it all before placing it on the table, right beside her bowl. She couldn't help but find her friends reaction to the news, rather... Humorous. It's definitely a coincidence for them both to have met one another, became friends, and also have the same Master. How is it they hadn't crossed paths before? Hmm, the force had something in the works. It's to be announced. It seemed Rasu had righted herself once more in her seat, preparing for another question.

"Well, its been a while now since he took me as a apprentice. I can't quite remember how long ago it was." She said softly, her eyes wondering as she was trying to think back to the time.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom