Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regicide [SJO Dominion of Hapes]

I_FIXED_IT_THIS_TIME.png
"And close my eyes and quench my breath..."
Post 2.

Objective Two.

Allies: Silver Jedi l Hapan Rebels l [member="Celeste Rigel"] l [member="Prennis Keeoli"]

Enemies: Time.

https://soundcloud.com/tres-huevos/sun-kil-moon-carry-me-ohio​
Tulan didn't speak for a long while, silence occupying the space between the healer and the soldier. The one who saved, and the one who took. Two sides of a very similar coin. The coin, of course, being the people that they worked for. The Rangers were the pipe hitters, the Silver Circle were the people trying to right the wrongs in the galaxy by way of the scalpel and the pill, while the Rangers preferred it out of the business end of a weapon.

And maybe that's what angered him so, the duality, the hypocrisy of it all. Everything and anything. Because to Tulan, the things he did never changed. Only the names, the banners, and who signed his paychecks. Tulan removed his hat and headset, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah everyone's real friggin' sorry, everyone is just so sad, up and down swearing that they're sorry but go ahead and look-" Head down, he pointed out to the mess of a battlefield beyond the perimeters of the Silver Jedi compound. "And tell me who's really sorry. Because it ain't the people who pack it all up after a while and go back to hang out with the Wookies, that's for sure." He grimaced, finally looking at her.

He winced, sliding off of the crate he was sitting on, and staring outwards towards the distant sounds of exchanging gunfire. Part of him wished he was there. Part of him wished he was in bed somewhere.

"I'm a bad man and I get to live. And the good guy, the guy with the family, the wife, the kids, the house, the planet to fight for, the hopes and dreams- dies sixty feet from bein' helped, from bein' saved."

Say what you really wanted about Tulan, but he admitted what was wrong with him. A soul tainted by more black ink and slit throats than the Senate, Tulan had no qualms expressing that he was a damned soul. But damn it, if he didn't try to rectify it once and a while by trying to do something right. But that usually meant killing something, or someone. So he was high-hoping that just this once, he could get a win.

Ha-ha, said the galaxy.

Ha-ha, laughed fate.

Ha-ha, he said to himself.

Look at this guy, get a load of this guy. Take a look, everyone, there's a new attraction in town-

Tulan Kor thinking he can do something good for once, and get away with it.

Checkerboard wipe two, scene transition. Onto the next war, onto the next murder. Keep telling yourself you're gonna get it right this time, keep telling yourself you're gonna be a good man, Tulan.

All you are is history and death.

The destroyer of life, the Reaper of souls.

"You stood over a mass grave with dozens of other sheets, but the one guy I brought in makes you sorry, huh?"

He didn't mean it- he was just angry. Understandable, in his situation.

Objective: STAY ALIVE
Allies: [member="Anora Vahn"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg8_Fqnsx6o​
The sound grenade stunned his foe long enough for Josh to clear some room while he contacted Anora. It didn't take long for him to sense her presence, having been able to learn to discern it easily by now. The fiend had just fired what they had managed to charge of the fire before Josh had stopped him. Leaping off Jongori in order to separate them both from the beam of flames, Josh used the Force to jolt himself forward, a strand of his hair being singed off and smoking toward the ground as the beam narrowly missed him. That was when Anora had hidden and threw the rubble at the hulking beast, who had turned and immediately launched a bolt of lightning that exploded at the location it could figure his new attacker had fired from.

With the fiend distracted, Josh cupped his hands together as he began to charge up a fireball of his own. Gathering his energy and pouring in quickly to the point that the abrupt speed had started to make him queasy, he waited until he managed to land on his feet on Jongori's back before beginning to aim. "Take us down" Josh remarked toward Jongori, who dove downward as sweat began to pour down Josh's face, the heat of the increasingly large and heavy fireball beginning to take its toll on him.

As Jongori flew over the hulking Sith Lord, Josh allowed himself to fall backwards, flipping through the air until he came within range. Just as the monster of a man noticed his presence, Josh launched the fireball, it's energy being too much to contain within an orb as it exploded into a beam of fire of its own, engulfing the Sith Lord in white hot, searing flames. The sheer force and heat of the attack melted off much of the Sith Lord's armor, but... Somehow the beast had survived.

"You're kidding me" Josh growled under his breath before he landed roughly on his shoulder, his sheer disbelief knocking him off guard and preventing him from cushioning his fall in time. As Josh struggled to his feet, favouring his left shoulder, the weakened monster only seemed to be even more mad as they charged at him.

[The spots where his armor is melted. Hit those and we might be able to bring him down] Josh advised toward Anora, knowing that if they were going to defeat this hulking monstrosity, they were going to need to work together directly. Josh drew his lightsaber once more, before his second lightsaber flew from his belt and activated in his other hand, letting out a "snap-hiss" as the second blue blade was brought out. This arm was hung a little lower though, indicating he was still dealing with the damage to his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom