Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflections of Our Past {The Hapes Consortium}

[member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Erin Tenel"] | [member="Tha'ga Temi"] | [member="Xil Lviahe"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

Mel looked at Tha'ga, "Ahh yes a pleasure to see you again. I understood you are to be congratulated as well. Minister of Foreign Affairs, right?" She had to make sure she had the title correct Mel was not one to take lightly to a faux pas such as that. She began to follow the group to the transport.

Unfamiliar faces surrounded her at this moment she felt guarded. She would have to figure the others out, as well as the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Soon her thoughts turned though back to the purpose to Star Home, a Castle among the stars how much had her ancestors contributed to its building. Now once again they were traversing the path that their ancestors had taken.

Mel was quiet with her thoughts. As she watched space around them. Were they so certain that the pirates had not come this close? Or the Sith, could they be lurking out there wondering when to make a move to flatten them once again.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Objective: Allana is looking for the lightsaber of Tenel Ka Djo​

As the formalities of the conversations came to a close Allana began to board the transport. Upon the ramp the steady click of her heals sounded the boarding of the vessel. Once inside Allan noticed the copilot who then bowed to the Queen Mother.

“Please begin to warm up the ship and begin departure”, she asked kindly and the fleet officer started to head up to the cockpit.
Meanwhile Allana turned about to see who all was boarding.

[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Xil Lviahe"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Matsu spoke finally as she remained there. "Queen Mother, if I may. Logistically a ship that size unless it has been prepped for your arrival can take upwards of two months to fully bring online. Fuel and power are vital but then each system and connection needs to be checked and replaced so they will not fail. It would be very dangerous to venture in and expect it to work perfectly unless there have been entrophy fields in place to disrupt temporal progression." Something she had worked with in the medical weaves. The fields froze a section of time and preserved it. Matsu was moving and looking at the others who were around them though and if they had been preparing it for their arrival then well it would be helpful. Having some teams to go over it would serve best."

Lucienne Sinclair

"I am of a long line of nobility."
Objective: None.

It was nautral. She knew that her Queen Mother would reply to her in such a matter and remember that she was the number one noble of them all. She gracefully bowed before the Queen Mother.

"My queen, I am here to serve." she said to her. She got up and glanced at her cousin. "Ahh, yes. A most impressive display! I do remember her, yes. A cousin of her highness is always a friend of the Sinclair family." she gestured at the Ta'dine. She was even more happy that she gave the "honourable" part.

"Indeed. Honourable to the degrees of nobility! I am glad that you recognize that I am indeed one of her highness' finest Duch'as." she said with a prideful smile. "I was there when I saved her highness from certain death. My noble entrance was enough to scare off the ruffians who was there, and I of course, am now the hero that shines throguhout the Constorioum!"

Of course, this was not true, but her shed of ego was not going to fade away.

But when she had gained the attention of a person by the name of Tha'ga, she glanced behind her and gave a posture to her. "Hmph. You should know your place and know who I am. But yes, we have not met before. I am the glorious Lucienne Sinclair, of the noble Sinclair family. If you show me some respect, I will pardon your previous improper introductions, and we will start a blank slate."

Indeed, she did not wanted to start anything with anyone, and usually, she never gives second chances, but she was willing to forget about this act of disrespect just this once.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Matsu Ike"] @Er'in Tenel [member="Xil Lviahe"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"]

Er'in offered [member="Allana Badeaux"] her most polite, winning smile and quietly stepped aboard the shuttle.

"Of course, this should be interesting."

She found herself a seat and settled herself into place with remarkable disregard for rank, she was eager to get on with the adventurous part of today's schedule.

Tha'ga Temi

Minister of External Affairs for Hapes
“Yes, and thank you for your acknowledgement, Duch’a Dallamoor. I'm thrilled to be out there in the galaxy representing Hapes as it should be."

Just when Tha’ga began to feel at home, the challenge by Lucienne Sinclair threw her back under the depths of inexperience, and internally she flailed like a woman in a rough sea who did not know how to swim. Tmoxin would have known exactly what to do, but even though the siblings had attended the same finishing school, the redhead Hapan drew a blank on how to address Miss Sinclair. Tha’ga stood straight and clasped her hands before her, although her eyes betrayed her nervousness.

“Of course,” she said. And she gave the fellow Hapan a deep bow at the waist. “Most honorable Lucienne. Apologize my barbaric manners. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you and spend time in your presence."

The words came out effortlessly, but only because of her practice as a youth with fellow nobility. Luckily her stage fright had only lasted a few seconds. She glanced at Allana Badeaux and Er’in Tenel, awaiting the signal to follow along and board.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Matsu Ike"] Er'in Tenel [member="Xil Lviahe"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

Allana Badeaux

Thank you Master Ike”, Allana contemplated this while looking at Matsu. “It has only been a few days since I gave them warning. With the information you gave I’m not sure how prepared they will be. It is important that I do go.”

Allana looked over to Tha’ga and Melanctha, the last two to come aboard. After the ramp closed and the transport starting to lift out of the hanger, Allana started to elaborate on the importance today. “I do not lay claim that I understand everything about the Force or how it all works”, Allana confessed. “Some of you may not understand at all what I’m about to say. I’m not even sure how it works. Three days ago I was looking over pictures, images of family. Most of them I had never known. That is until I came across an older album. In that picture I looked at was the image of Tenel Ka Djo and Jacen Solo. It was just not their image I was confronted with. I felt their presence. I’m not totally sure how it works but I do know it works but I do know somehow it was them. Tenel Ka Djo gave me an image. She directed me here to find something very important to the Consortium. I do not know how ready the ship will be for us when we get there. I do know it is important I must go. I understand if some of you do not wish to go in some areas that might be dangerous. That is ok. This mission is on a volunteer basses. I must reach the bridge though, it is vital importance!”

[member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Xil Lviahe"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

Mel dropped over to walk with [member="Tha'ga Temi"] Mel having taken university classes on Coruscant had some tact in matters that others lacked, severely. She looked at Tha'ga, "Have you ever seen a hot air balloon, it is quite stunning it floats up effortless and is often made of many colors like a rainbow gem." She did not smile nor try to give off any type of haughtiness however she did lower her voice.

"Lucienne could fill one by listing all her achievements." She blinked slowly and perhaps gave a little smile.

Fact was that if Lucienne had performed such a deed Mel felt certain [member="Allana Badeaux"] would have recognized the deed. Course maybe there were other positions to be filled, Minister of Tall Tales, Secretary of Fabrication. So many options but Mel had not said them out loud, just her thoughts to herself as the group boarded the ship.

[member="Erin Tenel"] | [member="Lucienne Sinclair"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu bowed her head looking at the Queen mother and listenign tot he others. So that they would be able to move towards and into the ship. She had a look on her face though with some of the ideas about how to get it back up and hake it down. THey would have to make sure all fo the systems and partws worked properly. To protect the queen mother herself as well as bring about some help for Hapes... Matsu spoke though seeing some fo the others. "I think we will be alright and force visions can be something Queen Mother that I recommend be peered at with a grain of salt. They can mean many things but I shall help and offer should you wish it experience as a jedi master."

Allana Badeaux

Location: Transport in route to the Star Home /// The Star Home’s Hanger​
Hearing that they would be alright on the Star Home was some reassurance. As for the advice of Force Visions Allana would have to keep that in mind. “At a later time I would enjoy a conversation about the Force Master Matsu Ike .”

A small breathe later the transport shook as it touched down within the hanger. “It looks like we’ve arrived”, Allana started to move to the back of the transport. Not waiting for anyone to open the door for her she lowered the transport ramp. Beyond the opened transport ramp was the view of a massive hanger. There was some Royal Guard mulling about as well as other naval personal. It looked like they had the hanger in order. As for the rest of the ship they would soon find out.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"] [member="Xil Lviahe"]

Matsu bowed her head again walking over to looking at her. She followed the queen mother with her senses reaching out towards the ship itself. When she was wanting to find anything, to check for hidden dangers or problems with the ship itself. "Very well Queen Mother." The jedi master stood tall and proud to see it when she looked outwards taking a small place with the queen mother being able to lead herself. She rather liked this quest, she wanted to see a few parts of it though. Seeing the other hapens with them who were traveling around to really help them out. THeir ideas would help build up anything they could get, or protect them before she was producing a smal scanner from her wrist chevron.

They arrived and Mel felt that sudden bit of hesitancy of something she wasn't sure of.

How long had it been since anyone had come here? Safe. That was a word that had different meanings for everyone. What she thought safe and what the Jedi thought safe were definitely two different things of that she was certain.

She however followed the Queen's lead and walked behind her at the required distance while she looked around.

There was some quiet in-between the other odd and strange noises she wished Aiden was here now he would understand this quicker than she. It was another time her sorrow was her own and not to be shared. But this place should awaken a longing in her to know and understand more.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

Allana Badeaux

Tags: [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha’ga Temi"]​
Some stayed on the transport and some mingle off into the hanger. Allana pressed on walking into a direction her instincts told her to walk in. “I think, it is this way”, Allana walked over to a section of the hanger where there was a very large set of blast doors. It was closed however so Allana walked over the control panel. She pressed various buttons several times and the doors did not open.

“Sorry your grace”, a Female Royal Engineer bow and did not look directly at the Queen Mother. “The doors are seal because that corridor environmental condition is not suitable. It is the most direct path from here to the bridge. The next quickest path would be back all the way over there to those stairs. Up the catwalk and then walk all the way back over here. Up above us on the catwalk is another door into another corridor. It leads through to the pilots barracks. It will lead you deeper into the ship and you will have to circle around the long way to get to the bridge.”

Allana got it. She was going to have to take the long way. “Thank you”, with a sweet tone Allana said to the woman below her station. She did not have to be so kind. She did not have to be mean to the woman just because her day got a little more difficult.

The Queen Mother turned around and started to head over to the stairs.

Matsu was looking at her and the most direct path of the ship would go around and around... she had to work on some parts of it. Tapping a chin but she followed the queen mother letting her interests go off into the directions of the ship. She could feel and had an idea of where they were going while she used the navigational sense technique to know what she was going to be doing here. She would protect the queen mother and with what had happened to her.. a force wound she would look to investigate it. The rumors of her compassion to take it upon herself were what had the jedi master curious about her state of mind. "Lead the way and if you need it, I can cut us into a room."

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The Star Home [/SIZE]Corridor[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana is looking for the lightsaber of Tenel Ka Djo[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Tags: [member="[/FONT][/SIZE]Matsu Ike"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Lucienne Sinclair"]

[SIZE=9pt]“Thank you Master Matsu”, it did bring up a interesting point. Maybe bringing a plasma torch might be a good idea?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It was little late for that though since they were all the way up the stairs and heading through the door taking them into a new corridor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]In this corridor, it was a little disturbing. Blaster marks upon the walls and gashing along the walls as if something inhuman clawed at them. It was definite signs of a past battle. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“How odd”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the Queen Mother looked puzzled. “There were no records of a battle before the Star Home was decommissioned. Claw marks”, she walked over to one. She did not place her hand upon it but took a close look. It seemed to an old claw mark. In the clawed metal was something akin to mold growing. It looked to have been birthed from a dried boldly fluid of some sort, maybe slime like passion. [/SIZE]

Matsu was looking at it and she raised an eyebrow touching the hallway. Her mind racing more to try and think about what it could have been here... what could have attacked or become a problem. "Questions such as this could be answered." She said it while walking. "THough it would likely have to be later. The techniques are something I could show you but without context or training it can be very dangerous. IN the past it can corrupt and harm others." She said it when she was looking at some of the ideas here... the though was there but she could revisit it she could peer into the past and show Allana how to o it if she was strong enough but when others like Jacen had used it.... which was important it had corrupted one he taught it to by using it to manipulate them.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"]

[SIZE=9pt]“Techniques”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] trying to think what Matsu was saying Allana sounded a little confused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Skills are what Kryel called it when he was trying to kill Toxin”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the tone of realization recognition trickled through her words. If anyone that was there like En’rin, they would notice that Allana was unconscious during that duel. How could Allana have known what Kryel said?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I’ve heard of this training thing. So far I just used my imagination and willed things to happen. Like when I almost dropped a glass of wine the other day. In a panic I yelled out no while holding out my hand to grab it. It stopped mid air right before the red wine would spill out and stain the plush white rug.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“So I’ve been careful what I try to will. I’ve tested that will and good and bad things can come from it[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]”, Allana stopped her prattling for a moment when they exited the hallway and into the first set of barracks. The room had been ransacked. It looked like it happened long ago. There were visible signs of a past battle. There was a hole in the ceiling. There were jagged edges to the metal that looked like it was ripped opened. There were stains on the edges of the metal that looked like it was blood stains. Allana guess the hole lead up to a air shaft for ventilation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She was starting to get a bad feeling about this. [/SIZE]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"It is a technique to see the passage of time, you can watch events play out in the past, see what is happening in the present across the stars and even glimpse the future if you want to. THough trying to influence it, trying to turn it into your benefit is dangerous and the force has a way of correcting such selfish actions that are used." Matsu said it while she was being careful and moved forward with her eyes flicking back and forth. Attention to most of the damage and details bringing her to the conclusion they might need to be ready to defend when she adjusted her sleeve. Bringing the saber to the ready in case she needed it but she wasn't taking it out or igniting it.

Allana Badeaux

[SIZE=9pt]Sure, Allana was not classically trained.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Since that day in the throne room she had started to forge her own path. The Origin of the past may have been the catalyst for the future, but she was something new.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There was plenty of lighting within the room from the non organic light source. It was a dim lighting that came from the light paneling in the ceiling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]For her personally, the Force shifted in unique ways. Through her eyes she saw things. It was in the present. It was not images of the past or future. It was a warning though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She seen it and through the Force it felt very much like was warning. The lights did not flicker in the room for everyone. Yet for Allana the lighting dimmed. The dimming of the light originated from the ripped whole and expanded outward. The Force Vision did not end there. There was disembodied breathing. It was light but inhuman. As this creature like breathe was flowing a light fog poured out of the ripped whole. As fast as the vision came it was gone. It was [/SIZE]enigmatic message but with one clear point. They were not alone. Somewhere up ahead was a creature that was dark and dangerous.

“So don’t try to force fate and don’t be self-centered”, Allana took in the free advice from Matsu Ike. “If the Force tries to warn you there is danger it is ok to acknowledge it, right”, Allana asked hoping it was ok to prepare for something that was going to try to eat you.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tha’ga Temi"] [member="Erin Tenel"]

[member="Allana Djo"]

"It would be disrespectful to just brush off the force. It will serve and at the same ime command you, respect your life and at the same time be indifferent. If it send s you a warning, a vision, acknowledge it, accept it but understand that visions can be misinterpreted." She gave a nod of her head so she could work on it. "If you are receiving one, thenprepare in case of danger." She bowed her head but she could feel soemthing slithering against her mind while she reached out with the force and brought her saber into her hand. THe silver cylinder with a plain look but it was designed to be a masterpiece of craftsmenship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom