Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Activity

Not really a LOA as much as just warning the following individuals that I will be seeing a drop in my activity (and likely will be out of internet sometime after the 20th of September).

[member="Asha Mataya-Syrush"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Faith Organa"]
[member="HK-36"]
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]
[member="Orloch Moretti"]
[member="Natalie LaForte"]
[member="Macharius Solaire"]

This drop in activity is due to me picking up additional hours at my work, as well as having to get things cleaned and packed up in preparation to move. My girlfriend and I are going to be looking at an apartment on the 20th, and we want to have our things ready and packed so we can move in as soon as possible. This also means that depending on when we do move in, there may be a time when we're out of internet until we can get it sorted out.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Just a small update.

We unfortunately didn't get the lease, though on the bright side its a good thing we didn't get it as the place was $1400 a month and had we found something better, we would be able to move and snag the better priced apartment. We're still looking though.

I'm back-ish. Between Work, my gaming group (which is where I met my girlfriend), and spending time with my girlfriend, a lot of my free time is taken up. I'll do my best to keep up where I can, though if I go a couple days without a post, I appreciate your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom