Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Red War: Prison of Elders | CIS Dominion of Balis-Baurgh

Obediah Sharp

O

ZWCIFXK.png

The droids had the men pinned. Luckily for Frank Sterling Frank Sterling and his LMG, they were able to dispatch them. However, by the time the smoke had settled the Corporal was resting back against the wall, some damage done to his armor. After shifting out of cover and ensuring that the rest of the droids were down, Tag made his way over to the man, kneeling down in front of him. "Listen to me." He said, before grabbing the man's chest piece forcibly. "Listen. To. Me."

"Next time I order you to take cover you put your karkin' head to the ground and TAKE COVER." He demanded, pushing the man's back against the wall. "You wanna play hero? Do that shit in another Squad. Next time you break cover without my orders, I'll ship your ass back to Naboo for out-processing on the first thing burnin'." The Master Sergeant released the man. turning his eyes to Sterling's wounds. He set a hand on the chest piece, feeling the steady flow of bacta that was being pumped into the man. As the man was scolding the Corporal, the supporting units of Delta Squad showed up, securing the hall where the droids had recently attacked.

"If you had held cover for another minute Delta squad here would have taken care of them and you wouldn't be on the wall bleeding, Corporal. Keep your head and think." He brought his hand up to the man's helmet, grabbing it forcefully for a moment before releasing Sterling's helmet.

"Heal up, we move out in five minutes." He said, slapping Sterling's shoulder. Tag stood up, turning his eyes to Delta's Master Sergeant and nodding a welcome. "Give us a minute and we'll be ready to move." He told the man. Sharp activated his comm, connecting him to Luna Terrik Luna Terrik . "Give us ten minutes Marshal. We've got a man getting patched up and taking bacta injections." After cutting the comm, Sharp looked over to Sterling. "Three minutes Sterling and then we move."

TAG: Vren Rook Vren Rook I Tristan Ortega I Vaux Gred Vaux Gred and other people too...

So.... remember when Steve knocked himself out... yeah, So nice of Vren to wake him up again...

Vren, with his hand still held out, dumbstruck by Steve, looked down at the little guy. Vren looked back at his peers and then once again turned his attention to Steve whilst his hand is still extended. Vren (obviously not wanting to carry around bait, I mean.... dead-meat? yeah... lets go with that. Vren grabbed Steve by his shirt and vigorously shook him until "Sneaa... sneaky... I'm a sneaky mahhhh....snore" Vren stopped shaking when he heard murmur but when Steve fell asleep again started shaking him with even more passion and glory! "I'm uhh... I'm up! I'm up!... " Steve sat upright with Vren's hand still firmly on his shirt.

Silence fell. Steve looked at Vren and then Tristan and then at Vren again. "I pictured hell a lot differently..."

"Oh... I'm not dead. that sucks" Steve stood upright leaning on Vren as he got up. "Thanks bud, look I know I can come off as intimidating and dangerous and all that, but there really is no need for violence." Brushing the dust off of his clothes he comes to a complete stop "Right, my bad" He straightened his back "where are my manors?" He turns to Vren extending a hand "My name is Steven Stevenson, but my friends call me Steve!" He notices that no one is impressed... I mean what was he expecting... It's not like Steve is Superman or something. "Now I can tell by your expressions that, THAT didn't impress you. What if I told you that I am an aspiring architect?" Steve said while raising his arms. Still nothing, of course...

Steve looks around once again after failing to impress everyone. "Sooooo.... uhm, any idea on where we are?"

AApw9UX.png

Last edited:

XBIz6li.gif
Oldo listened as the orders came in from Vemric Keldra. He relayed them to the Line.

"Holding pattern. Not one inch."

The vessels, fourteen in total, began to materialise and appear in greater detail on the tactical array. Oldo chuckled. It didn't appear they would be too much of a threat to the combined forces present today. Calls came through. Standard protocols and patterns. He didn't have to look at the dispatches to know what they would be asking him to do. "Activate Shields" he figured.

He opened the communique. Oh look.

"Activate shields, Line wide." This way, the comms officer would relay all orders to the Line entire. Oldo listened in on the CIS channels, Vemric engaging the interlopers. He was hoping the sight of the flotilla would dissuade any engagement. Not that it would last very long.

A blast came flinging towards the CIS presence. Oldo laughed.

"Deploy all fighter squadrons. Frigates, move to intercept. I want them gone from the Marshal's sight."

The flurry of fighters, some five hundred in number, swarmed from the assembled capital ships, screeching forward towards the enemy ships. A wall of canon fire, dotting and pocking the limited shielding that the enemy vessels presented. It was like a Life Day firework display. Oldo edged towards his bridge Captain.

"Fire up the solar ion cannons. Let's see what they can do."

He flicked a switch, calling on Vemric's ship again. He waited to be answered by comms.

"High Marshal, we have engaged fighter wings. With permission, we would like to see the Al'raja's brand new firing system in action for the first time."

Vemric Keldra

Tristan Ortega

T
Objective: Patrol
Tags: | Vren Rook Vren Rook | Steven Stevenson Steven Stevenson |

--------------------------

"Wait, what are you-" But it was too late. One minute Tris and Vren had an unconscious and easy to move body on their hands - hey, she was just find taking point and shooting anything that got into her way, thank you - and the next the guy was being shaken awake. A long, almost suffering sigh escaped Tristan's control, and she shifted herself so that her weight was balanced more on one leg than the other, hip slightly jutted to favor that side.

She watched the exchange, shook her head once, and then her gaze shifted to Vren. "Alright, now that we have mister intimidation here along for the ride, what's the plan now? I could always knock him back out if it'll make things easier..." That should get an amusing enough response. And yes, she was aware they needed to regroup, they had covered that already. But from what Tris had witnessed thus far, this Steve guy was better at putting himself in a tough spot than helping get anyone else out of one.

But at least he was entertaining.

balisbaurghobj2.png

Vaux smirked as Kytana gave the criminal a smack to the jaw, giving her a chance to reload her pistol and cable launcher. Or at least she thought it would as she heard something coming. She looked up....

"Oh Kad." She quickly ran, not having anywhere to go before managing to find an alleyway, and ducking inside. She looked up at Ky, hearing the jet pack. She looked up, sighing a little as she got up. "I need one of those" the pilot added as she quickly got up, at least before seeing Vren and Tristan come back. And bringing a.... Uh.... Strange friend.

The Mando looked at the others, trying to figure out how to take this guy. She sighed, getting ready to knock this guy out herself. It was like he was caught in the fuel tanks of a starship for too long. She rolled her eyes, looking at Vren

"I'm with her. I don't think I could handle this ionhead much more."

Tags: Vren Rook Vren Rook Kytana Horizonis Kytana Horizonis Tristan Ortega Steven Stevenson Steven Stevenson

Vemric Keldra

V
BcjHhx.png

balisbaurghobj3.png

TAG: Verin Oldo Verin Oldo

Vemric's brow twitched at Oldo's request.

The fighters did their job well enough. The first freighter was a sitting duck for them. They could have finished all the enemy craft on their own. But clearly the Commander was itching to see this new toy in action. On the other hand, it would be interesting to see what it could do.

He looked at the swarm of fighters and corvettes that had deployed and were engaging the different sizes of ships that have dropped in. He sighed.
"Pull back all our craft. I don't want a single Confederate vessel in the way." he said. He would not sacrifice any craft for this simple task.

He turned back to the comms panel.
"Permission granted, Commander Oldo. Show me what she can do." he told Verin. Vemric almost felt sorry for the outlaws. They received more than they had bargained for.

An exceptionally large freighter broke away from the rest, making for a yacht that had made its appearance. What fool would choose to do a cruise into the middle of a battle, he did not know. Yet he could not allow damage to it.
"Fire Ion-railguns. I want that freighter removed before it reaches that yacht." he ordered. Although he should have let that freighter through to the yacht. Whoever it was had no business here. "Scan that yacht. I want details." he added.

BcjHhx.png

XBIz6li.gif
The vast fighter swarm that deployed from the 513 made a swift retreat, several catching fire from the oncoming aggressors. Their quantity, however, was hardly diminished and they made a careful landing, the fighter bays of the each ship hectic in their preparations for an immediate re-launch, as was customary in the 513.​
Oldo ran his finger along his datapad, checking to see the systems as the armaments of the Al'raja came online. Literally hundreds of turbo-armaments, countless blast points and emplacements start to brim with life, automatically taking note of the oncoming targets. The Solar-Ion cannons had started their sequence. They were intended for larger targets than those presented today, these moving a little quicker than the usual capital ships they were intended to puncture. But the munitions of the battle-cruiser would make very light work of the oncoming vessels.​
He held fire, checking to ensure the Solar-ion's got their first shots off before opening up the main batteries. He watched, the ticker slowly climbing.​
Ping
Ready.
The two cannons, aimed perfectly at the column of moving ships, released their absurd belch of energy, almost shifting the clarity of space itself. The first blast raced over the head of one frigate, skimming and shaving off a fraction of the roof of the ship, spilling out much of the content and occupants into the void. It dived towards the Line, a rogue shot from a Star Destroyed ensuring it didn't cross the line Vemric Keldra had set.​
The second Ion blast made full impact with the oncoming vessel. It burst. Literally. As if it had suffered a cataclysmic and systematic detonation of several large warheads inside it whilst ramming into a large durasteel wall.​
It burst.
Oldo smiled in both horror and glee. This was quite something. He ordered the remainder of the emplacements to open fire, their wall of the blaster fire and turbo-laser ordnance pocking and decimating the oncoming group of ships. A straggler broke off, clearly too afraid to come any further at the naval forced. It spun out as a cluster of missiles decapitated it raised bridge from the superstructure, promising a short and agonising death for those not killed in the initial blast. It was a terrible sight to behold.​
Oldo smiled again.​
"Marshal, we have dispatched the enemy fleet. There are no survivors that we can see."
The fighters had launched again, searching and scanning the remains of the hulks. It was almost unfair.​
Almost.​

Ky came down to the group walking past the now burning rubble that had been speeder. As she walked towards Vaux and the others, she hooked a strap from her belt around carbine rifle so she could let it hang at her side. As she reached Vaux. “Sorry about that Vod. I would have given you more warning if I could have.” She brought up her wrist holopad built into her armor bracer. She pressed a few buttons on the holopad and looked Vaux over.

Vaux was about the same size Kytana maybe a little bigger. “I will have my engineers send you a jetpack as an apology gift.” Though there was a lighthearted tone to the Hapan’s voice she was indeed serious. She finished sending the note to one of her people to get to work on a jet pack for Vaux.

She then looked up to Vren and Tristan giving them both a nod before turning her sights to the new guy. “Who’s the besom?” Under her helmet Kytana was smirking from ear to ear as she was coming down from her adrenaline high.

balisbaurghobj1.png

B R E A K

Jepei1u.png

Time: 2235 Hours
Equipment: Personal XIPHOS armor, BAW-89 Carbine Rifle, Tactical Recon Handgun (2), G-20 Glop Grenade (3), Thermal Detonator (2)
Objective: (1) Establish beachhead (2) Fight to the control room (3) Lock. It. Down.
Tags: | Tiria Reinhart Tiria Reinhart | Tien Ulinesque Tien Ulinesque | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck | CT-308 Maverick CT-308 Maverick | Jasmille Kavos Jasmille Kavos | Jie Tarell | Tegan Farron | Subject 82 Snow | Udrid | Eva Winburn Eva Winburn | Titus Dorn Titus Dorn | Frank Sterling Frank Sterling | Eldin Rake Eldin Rake | Asta Nikola | Blair Vauss | Dreyn Dreyn | Obediah Sharp |

This wasn’t the time to lean off their overly protective and commando way of going about the mission, but given the timetable that they were handed by delta squad and the pair of Tau commandos, to say that Omega took their time to get to the final fight was a true statement. There was still a job to finish, but they made sure to regather their strength as much as possible as they crouch walked throughout the cramped hallways of the ship. The final push would take all of their combined strength to overcome without any more fatalities, which, after Joker in the hanger, no one was willing to lose any more men today.

That wasn’t to say that the push to the staging area itself was not without resistance. It seemed as though the prisoners knew this was beginning to be the end for them, and like an animal backed up against the wall, in the places they did chose to fight, they were vicious and unrelenting. Omega and Tau would each end up with a few more injuries by the time they made it to the caf entrance, sealed tight by the prisoners on the inside, but nothing lifethreatening.

They were just finishing licking their wounds by the time the final two commandos of Tau squad and the delta squad backups arrived. Whatever injures that had happened during their assault on the command center had seemingly healed, though by the way that the sergeant walked, Luna could pretty easily tell just who had gotten hurt earlier. No comment was made, however. There would be plenty of time to talk about the assault in the reports, afterword. And also over drinks in a much more relaxed setting.

Giving Q’iara a soft nod as she moved to the doors, beginning to observe just how they could get in, she turned toward the sergeant to speak while she did so. “Doors are sealed. I’m thinking we blow our way in.” She motioned to the open spaces of straight durosteel on either side of the door. “Take cover as quickly as possible, and finish this thing.” Honestly, Luna wasn’t looking to really debate the entry plan. If Sharp had another idea up his sleeve, then he had better have spoken quickly. Otherwise, Luna nodded to the Delta squad’s lead, who began to set up the wall charges on either way to bust their way in.

It was time to see if these prisoners truly wanted to die where they ate.

Obediah Sharp

O

ZWCIFXK.png

"Sir. Corporal Sterling needs to be MEDEVAC'd immediately." The words caused Sergeant Sharp to turn on his heel, glancing back to Delta Squad's medic. "I thought he was stable." The man mentioned, before turning his eyes to see two members of the Dauntless Squad helping Sterling to his feet. "He'll probably be fine sir, but my scanners are picking up signs of internal bleeding that the bacta injections can't clear." The Medic offered a datapad to the Sergeant, but Tag shook his head. He didn't need to see the report, he knew the man had taken a serious injury. "All right. Get him out of here." He said, before shouldering his scattershot and looking to the Delta Master Sergeant. "Lets move."

When Detla met up with the Grand Marshal Luna Terrik Luna Terrik , Tag offered a nod to the woman. "Sterling's down. He's stable but the doc wanted him back with the ships, just in case." He reported. "I take responsibility, ma'am." He said, but didn't care to say anything else as he stood with a group of Delta commandos. "Alright, breaching formation." He said, holding a fist into the air. While the leader of Delta began to plant the charges, Tag stood behind him with a hand on his shoulder, keeping his hand on a swivel while the man prepped the charges.

Once they were set, the two stood back from the door while the Delta Commander held up three fingers...then two...

One.

The explosion rang through the hall with a furious echo. Even Sergeant Tag was shaken by the feeling of the quake the boom set off. "Lets move!" Tag yelled out, leveling his scattershot as he turned into the broken entrance. The soldier of Dauntless rushed in, weapons drawn behind the Master Sergeant. They moved with ruthlessly efficient movements, spreading into the room. What they were met with?

It shocked every one of them.

"
We surrender!" A voice called out. The men who had been entrenched in the control room were on their knees, their hands laced over the back of their heads. As Tag looked over the room he came to a quick realization. No droids, no prisoners, there was no way these men were going to take down a fully armed Dauntless Platoon. He sighed, turning to the Master Sergeant of Delta. "Easy breach." He said, before waving a hand at the men behind him. "Alright. Lets get these men processed Dauntless. Tag em and bag em."

Eternal Avarice

E
prisonofeldersdom.png

R E D W A R
In war there are nearly no rules. In prison there are even less than that. So when a war breaks out over the planet of Balis Baurgh, what could be expected? When the pirate fleet surrounded Balis with hopes of claiming it for it's own? How did The Confederacy respond? It unleashed the might of the Armada. Under the steadfast dedication of the Confederate Navy, the pirates were destroyed and their fleet was scattered to the corners of the galaxy. Those that remained were imprisoned in the very prison they hoped to claim. However, The Confederate Navy was not the only arm of the military to wrap itself around Balis.

Under command of Grand Marshal, Luna Terrik Luna Terrik the warrior-commandos of the Dauntless Legion faced down the prison's hijacked security systems. When those who wished to institute a break out were placed with their backs against the wall, they surrendered. In the end, that is all any coward can do in the face of Dauntless.

Naturally during any mischief concerning a prison there will be opportunists. Those who believe they can tempt fate for the slim chance of freedom. Murderers, thieves, and war criminals. They fled the prison in hopes of finding their undeserved freedom. The Confederacy employs numerous Bounty Hunters, not to mention the armored warriors of the fabled Mandalorian Enclave. These hunters took to the streets of Balis and brought these prisoners back in iron chains. Dead or Alive. In the end, the prison of Elders would see many more years of prosperous business.

Under the guidance and reinforcement of The Confederacy of Independent Systems.

OOC: Wonderful story guys. I'm usually not a huge fan of prison storylines, but i think this one was done very well. Huge thanks to Eternal Storm for crafting an awesome story we can all enjoy. As always please continue to post at your lieusre, however this is the official close of the Dominion's story. May The Force Be With You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom