Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Raven Major Faction Application

[member="Tefka"]

I had a read through the listed rules and believe we currently fit the criteria, as per requested. There is a Manifest in the Resources & Information section of our forums, and we have achieved a surplus of 7 unique writers to check in. If I am missing something, please let me know when it is convenient for you.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

You are not missing anything. Red Ravens own those planets now, I've already scoped them out and you're good to go. You can start a dominion whenever you wish, you'll be on the map Sunday.

Usually I give some piece of advice to new leaders, but I really like this faction and what it's doing, and how much work has been put into it. So I'm just going to say good luck, stay strong, and when it's time for you to leave the leadership - make it a smooth transition, so smooth that nobody ever knows you left.

Everyone talks about the people who did it wrong, nobody talks about the people who do it right. Do it right. Be invisible. Silky smooth.

Oh, and have fun.

Congratulations guys!

I've loved this faction since the moment I first saw it. Only reason I'm not a part of it is because I have way to many characters already. :p

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
Tefka said:
Do it right. Be invisible. Silky smooth.
zohan-silky-smooth-o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom