Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Raven Black Market (closed)

For the most part Chiasa did not concern herself with the Black Market. That was Patricias baby. One of them. The least objectionable or organic one. When things got escalated to the multi-million dollar level however.. After the fiasco with the Rebel Alliance, as far as the Twi'lek was concerned Patricia was no longer allowed to take part in anything that might even possibly turn into negotiations.

Which was why when [member="Jen"] contacted her about the anonymous contact, the Twi'leks interest was raised. It still put her on high alert of course. If it was a legitimate business deal why had Hekler'Kok not reached out with an identifiable contact, even if through non-traceable means to protect their reputation? It stank of trap. She drummed her fingers once, as she gazed at the message thread.

///begin transmission....

Recipient: Jen
Sender: Chiasa

Probably a trap, but I doubt they can out fox us. Fancy a trip? If it's on the level, that's a lot of credits.. Meet me at the spaceport, we can chat in person.

....end transmission///

Now to reply to Mystery Man. Try and sound like Jen.. Okay. Quite frankly the Twi'lek had trouble even understanding half of what the girl wrote. Her and Cryax and their damned texting had driven her mad. Could they not just use Basic? Seriously.. Slowly, laboriously and with much referring back to the half-Ryns prior messages she managed the following.

To: Unidentified Customer (([member="Noah Corek"]))
From: "Jen" - [RE: Referal regarding Sandro V.2.08, catalog - meeting(?)]
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

0k m%, < hav3 my att3nti0n.. G0t wh3r3, wh3n?

<\...
<\...
<\...

She toggled her comm unit on.

"Declan?"

"Yes Miss?"

"Get me all the information on Hekler'Kok, employees, catalogue, financial reports etc."

"Public?"

"To start. After that see what the Slicers can manage. Discretion over results."

"No fingerprints or footprints, on it Miss."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Some people thought Noah to be a lumbering oaf without a ounce of subtlety, this was true to a degree but when it came to security, both cyber and standard, Noah was no push-over. He had hired some of the best in the galaxy, former GIA cyber experts with enough experience combined to easily track most intrusions into Hekler'Kok whether is be suspicious public inquries or private violations of their property. Noah sighed as his datapad beeped and it showed the hackers intrusions. Noah told them to let it go, there was nothing top-secret they were trying to get ahold of so it wasn't worth it.

Two days at aforementioned coordinates.
And next time, try to make it at least seem like the same person is sending me a message.
Signed-Reaper
Noah sighed as he put his datapad down. If they did search for any correlation between Hekler'Kok or Reaper they would find nothing, now if the cross-referenced that name with Noah and sealed GIA and Republic SFD records, they would find some very interesting things.

To: Unidentified Customer (([member="Noah Corek"]))
From: "Jen" - [RE: Referal regarding Sandro V.2.08, catalog - meeting(?)]

See you then. Some customers prefer a certain flavour when looking for this sort of product. Surely you don't expect us to have the same person answering the messages all the time? I would think running a business you'd know better than that Mr Corek..

<\...
<\...
<\...

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] would receive another encrypted message:

///begin transmission....

Recipient: Patricia Susan Garter
Sender: Battle Dragon

"Ms. Garter, I have an unusual item with dubious origins that I cannot sell on the open market. Would you be interested in providing this service through your black market?

It will be highly sought after I promise. If so respond "affirmative" and I'll meet you in Antecedent to discuss"

....end transmission///

Sandro V.2.08: Are you a slicer with a life on the go? Can't be bothered to stop at back alley holonet cafe to stick it to the man? Well not anymore, with the Sandro you can slice on the go with a portable computer. Note that in order to purchase this one will have to be made for you by Jen just mention her name and request.

20,000 Cr per unit

Augmented Reality Contacts : See life differently with this new amazing products. The Augmented Reality Contacts will stream real time data from the holonet wherever you are. You'll never be without the net again, buy today.

2,000 Cr per unit

Augmented Warfighter Visor : A more durable and militaristic form of the ARC units. Can be custom made to fit your armor's visor and can be sold in sunglasses simply request the dimensions and a custom visor will be sent to your door.

3 of each of these.

Sith Killer Round : Having problems with the sith or any other force user? Well kindly blow their face off with this round. Designed to counteract lightsabers and explode on contact with them this round will put holes in armor whether it be organic or metal, works great against Yuuzhan Vong and any bad guy you come across.

300 Cr per box of thirty

60 boxes.

The Particle Shield Grenade: Need to flip a charging speeder? Or stop a grenade from blowing you up? With the particle shield grenade simply activate, throw, and enjoy not dying against physical attacks. (Will not stop blasters) for best results combine with ray shield grenade

2000 Cr per box of ten

Ray Shield Grenade : Blasters and other doom bringing fires have you feeling down? Well simply throw down the ray shield grenade and find yourself covered from the most angry of execution lines. (Will not stop physical projectiles) for best results combine with particle shield grenade

2000 Cr per box of ten

10 boxes of each.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Warren Century"]

Transaction approved except for the Sandro, a request for a build has been put into [member="Jen"] and we will have it shortly if it is confirmed. Can we interest you in any of our weapons in the meantime to fire those sith killers from? The Lil Monster is fantastic for it.

To: [member="Warren Century"]

The following is a standard generated product announcement:
I've been informed on the order of a Sandro unit. As it currently stands all Sandro users need a registered code in our database. Your order have temporarily been declined and a throughout indentification search will be undertaken soon. Should you meet the requirements you'll obtain your order within the nearest possible future...

This is in line with HoloNet laws, paragraph #2855.7448 & The Re-invented Raven Cyberlaws therein. Made inorder to protect business and syndicate values...

Thanks for using the Red Raven signature marketplace. Come back soon! b^.^d...

PS: Jen h3re. 1 am willing t0 m33t ^ on An73c3d4n7 n' discuss d us4g3 0f d Sandro. M33t me at The Dragon Palace. Ask for Jen.
<\...
<\...
<\...
<//> HOLO[net] POP-UP ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED(?)
\\SOURCE: [10-.,%¤(28"92."1&9?=!")%")¤-Scram&/{bled]

>> Download File? [-Link.Blocked.By.Datapad.Malware.Protection.System-]
\\SYSTEM: Automatic Slicer intrusion adverted...

Overriding his mal-ware protection program which he had personally programmed, Warren clicked the link and got the coordinates. A message was sent back that a courier would be sent to drop off the credits with Jen, if acceptable because of certain security concerns Warren had. At the same time, Warren sent another message to the people he had bought the supply of ordinance from. "Normally I would, but as I need to flex my inventive 'muscles' so to speak, I'd better make the launching mechanisms myself."

Tyro'din

Worshipper Of Halrormalenth
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

I would like to place an order for:
  • x10 Boxes of Sith Killer Rounds
  • x1 CW-77
  • x1 Augmented Shooting Tool
  • x1 Augmented Warfighter Visor - Customized to be sunglasses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom