Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Raven Black Market (closed)

*payment sent via a third party carrier and delivery service*

Requesting:
Set of ARC contacts
3 cartons(30 packs) of Cæmel Dragons Cigarettes, Spicy/blue smoke delivered once monthly to drop point

Drop point is listed as a security box in a bank on Nar Shada

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

No I should think not. I am not a "gun slinger." You let me know if you start trading in cutlery. I'm sure I will be back for more "goods" all the same.

I need ten of those swell Doomhammer rifles and enough munitions to keep them loaded indefinitely. As well as replacement barrels.

Oh my. I nearly forgot my niece's sweet sixteen. Add another Doomhammer please.

Thank you Patricia,
Kisses

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge

A encrypted order, with enough encryption for it to not be worth tracing, came in

• 1 Set of ARC Contacts
  • 25 Boxes of Pack O Punch Shells
  • 25 Boxes of Stunner Shells
  • 1 Raven Gauss Rifle
  • 1 Scrap Maker
  • 1 WMA1 Rotary Point Blaster
  • 1 Doomhammer Rifle
  • 1 Redentor Rifle
  • 1 Sledgehammer Weapon System
  • 1 CW-77 Pistol
  • 1 Augmented Shooting Tool
  • 1 Bird Watcher
  • 1 Sandro V.2.0.8
Signed-COPNCC

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Noah Corek"]

All transactions approved other than the Sandro. A request will be put in for one to [member="Jen"] and we will return to you with word soon. Can we interest you in any of our other products such as these that have not been added to the manifest yet?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53533-napalm-grenade/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53497-lil-monster-submachine-gun/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53540-augmented-warfighter-visor/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53378-particle-shield-grenade/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53336-ray-shield-grenade/

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Transaction approved

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Again the transmission would come in with the same type of encryption.

• 30 of each Type of Grenade
  • 1x Lil Monster SMG
  • 1x Warfighter Visor
Signed-COPNCC

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Noah Corek"]

Transaction approved, enjoy your augmented warfighter package. And on a side note, since this is a bulk order of most Stargo defense enterprises products we have to warn you that any corporate espionage will result in Stargo suing your balls to the wall. Enjoy~

To: Unidentified Customer (([member="Noah Corek"]))
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

The following is a standard generated product announcement:
I've been informed on the order of a Sandro unit. As it currently stands all Sandro users need a registered code in our database, which is undoubtfully impossible when the buyer remains anonymous and/or have no hand to hand connections to the creator of this tool. Your order have temporarily been declined and should a proper I.D be presented, a throughout indentification search will be undertaken. Should you meet the requirements you'll obtain your order within the nearest possible future...

This is in line with HoloNet laws, paragraph #2855.7448 & The Re-invented Raven Cyberlaws therein. Made inorder to protect business and syndicate values...

Thanks for using the Red Raven signature marketplace. Come back soon! b^.^d...
<\...
<\...
<\...
<//> HOLO[net] POP-UP ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED(?)
\\SOURCE: [10-.,%¤(28"92."1&9?=!")%")¤-Scram&/{bled]

>> Download File? [-Link.Blocked.By.Datapad.Malware.Protection.System-]
\\SYSTEM: Slicer intrusion adverted...

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jen"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Another message would come through, just as secured as the last two.

Please don't try and trace this account again. I can assure you that it will be meet with extreme force.
If you wish to meet face to face please go to these coordinates and bring miss Garter with you.
You are allowed two bodyguards armed with blaster rifles and you may carry personal sidearms.
Be aware that I will have bodyguards myself and any hostile intentions will be met with extreme force.

Signed-COPNCC

The coordinates would lead to a remote location on Fenessa.

To: Unidentified Customer (([member="Noah Corek"]))
From: "Phoenix" - [RE: Referal regarding Sandro V.2.08, catalog - meeting(?)]
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

l0l, sure. Lets m33t up on 50m3 random karking planet. That would be hi1laris, yea?

Nd for what? 20.000 Credits? U r insan3, m%. -Not interested- unless you con5ider buy1ing more, that is. I m just gowna say it, so far the hostility levels have really been high, not up to par... U r probably a great guy in pers0n tho, sure... [-Insert Sarcassm H3re-]

rofl, also. It's almost as if you're challenging me... Not to boast or anyth1n6, but d0 u even know who u r writing tooo?? xD Maybe I should 7ry to fig<re out what is on tht Datapad of yours??

It is cute tho, my schedule is n0t b%ked so we coold show ^
G0t a good reason & offer? 20.000 credits 0nly is lame...

PS: My k3board is broken.

<\...
<\...
<\...

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Jen"]

The man behind the message smiled and sent another message. Alas it was encrypted as well.

Ever hear of Hekler'Kok Defense Industries? I have a inside source with them.
The source is willing to work out a multi-million credit deal in exchange for weapons.
From what I've gathered the deal would be for weapons, armor, starships and maybe even some valueable minerals.
Do I have you attention now?

Signed-COPNCC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom