Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting New Crew Members for a New RP

In honour of the Force Awakens, this RP will be dedicated to a starship crew, trying to make it big, in the galaxy. *WARNING! THERE ARE SPOILERS!*
-----
PLOT:

After signing a treaty, the New Republic and the Empire have split the galaxy in half, creating a Neutral Zone between each other to prevent any chance of invasion. Now, years later, the Empire is gone and the New Order, led by Supreme Leader Snoke and Kylo Ren, have taken the Empire's place. The New Order is breaking the treaty made so long ago by entering and terrorizing the Neutral Zone. The New Republic, lacking an army strong enough to challenge the New Order, has dispatched Civil War veteran General Leia Organa , to lead the Resistance to protect the Neutral Zone against the New Order. But, in a seedy corner of the Neutral Zone, a weathered starship docks at Space Station Dez Efron, to recruit new crew members for a long voyage. Will this motley crew make an impact on the galaxy, changing the fate of everyone and everything, or will they go down in flames, forever forgotten in a dead space?
------
CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE:

Name:
Species (only Star Wars species):
Personality (optional):
Biography (optional):
Weapons/Tools:
Force Sensitive?:
Job:
Skills:
------
RULES:

1) All standard RP rules apply
2) No Canon or Legends characters (like Han Solo or Kyle Katarn)
3) Nothing OP or god-like
4) RP will start when enough players join
5) Events occur every now and again and players must post their reactions
6) Romance is allowed
7) Have a good time and be patient!

MORE NOTES:
------

SHIP NAME: The Revenant
SHIP TYPE: XS stock light freighter (info can be found by googling it)
SHIP DESCRIPTION: A generic smuggler's rust bucket, has plenty of charm but can be unreliable at times

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU. ALWAYS.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Hello and welcome to CHAOS [member="Jake_Abraham"] . This looks like campaign planning for the TFA era. Which, is not specifically our timeline but totally do-able using the, correctly used, Non-Canon Prefix. Nice.

I'll have a mod move this campaign planning to the Roleplay Discussion forum too. This is the Open Roleplaying forum for IC threads only. Lulz.

But again, hello and welcome. Happy RPing. :D :p

Here is my character. Please note that I will take control of all NPC's such as Leia Organa or a random Stormtrooper

Name: Jake Abraham

Species (only Star Wars species): Human

Appearance: Black fauxhawk hairdo, light brown skin, brown eyes, scar over left eye, slight muscular build, average height, brown Trench coat, blue pants, gun holster, Durasteel chestplate, pink Mandalorian helmet, wrist-mounted PDA, rocket boots

Personality (optional): jaded, works for the highest bidder, very outspoken

Biography (optional): Biography (optional): Abraham was once an Imperial Cadet, but when graffiti artists were found destroying Imperial property, his squad was ordered to execute them. Jaek complied and shot an innocent boy in the face. He then deserted his squad while in combat and defected to the Rebellion. His first and only Battle with the Rebellion was the famous Battle of Jakku. Afterwards, he bought a ship from auction for a mere 100 credits. He was last seen docked at a Space Station in the Neutral Zone, looking for crew members
Weapons/Tools: vibrosword, blaster pistol
Force Sensitive?: Yes
Job: Ship Captain, Pilot
Skills: Swordsman, Gunslinger

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jake_Abraham"] <--- you can click the @Mention button underneath an avatar to drop a note, just like this.

Also. I think RPing in the TFA era sounds like a fun idea. I'm sure you'll have a few members of our timeline wish to party with you. Have you taken much time to read the Top Banner. Including our rules and guidelines for play and moderation? I have no doubt it will be good experience for all new members to do so.

Again. Cheers and happy posting. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom