Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reconstruction of Coruscant

Hello all,

After the Criticism I had from a few fellow writers, I had a self reflection of Jaster and his roots. He has taken a tail spin of story-arch that I have enjoyed to write and built a company that has been with him since the beginning. As such I would like to focus him more on that aspect and become centered on the one he was before. A Corporate CEO. As such I would like to start a new arch with him that may be a daunting task, but I would like to see where the idea takes me.

The first step of that would be taking on a monumental task that I feel like was going to happen with or without me, and so I would like to take the initiative in doing. Rebuilding Coruscant. Or at least make an attempt at laying the foundations for those that could succeed should I fail. So I would like to see if there are other Corporations, Writer, Survivors, or Enemies that would like to help in this new avenue I wish to take him on.

I am somewhat of a odd writer where I have time to write or I loose focus on my objectives, so those that join this little mission are free to write their own story. However, the main focus would be to rebuilding a world that was damaged, not in the name of a Nation but by the hands of the people who see the world as one their home and opportunity to make a profitable credit in a large scale project.

The Castellax Foundation is onboard to make some profi...I mean help the poor people of Coruscant. Sounds like a fun idea and would love to get some more opportunities to work on the world that rules the galaxy.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

If this got any traction I was going to PM you to see if you wanted to join. I just wanted to see if there was any willingness to the idea instead of waist time interupting another persons story.

[member="Arcanus Sunstrider"]

Just looking to get a thread started on the reconstruction efforts, what everyone wants to do with that story is up to the individual and their corporation. Just give a place for those corporations to add story or even assist with the world building.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

... I am not against it, but should I be asking to get paid in advanced?

Kuat Drive Yards is now about justice and doing what is right. This once great planet has been demolished, rebuilt, demolished, and rebuilt so many times the scars are starting to stay no matter how well you patch it up. Whether we like it or not, the entire planet is home to people, rich and poor, who can't find work or suitable homes, even if that means living in the slums, or the under-part of the city. KDY is not in the business of construction, but we can help in other ways. Consider having Acclamator Transports available and ready to transport cargo, materials, or machinery if you have any needing transported. Also, workers can fit on these ships should you have any. We can also offer protection as much as possible from those who wish to hinder the project in space defense.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

I get Independence for Coruscant, I really do. But I have to question why one would turn down help, if it's free? If D.C. was bombarded and dismantled, and the United Kingdom, Canada, and France wanted to send help to rebuild, what reason do we have to reject? Is it pride? Or shame? For me, I would like to purchase property.

We are not aliens, Coruscanti blood runs through our veins. And we do care about Coruscant as much as we care about our mothers. Yes, Ferron is not of Kuat or Coruscant, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. Nor does he have to be on the planet to help.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]

We're not actively turning people away per se, but rather "vetting" those who would provide aid. Are you who you say you are? Are you an agent for or acting on behalf of a foreign government? Is our misfortune being used as a means of commercial exploitation? In our statement here we touch on recovery a little bit, and I think the rationale for assistance from foreign governments is apparent.

If for companies you'd all like to explore an actual contract option for a possible tier up, I'd be willing to explore that option.

The Castellax Foundation focuses heavily on urban construction and development. I would be very happy to secure a contract with you to allow the Foundation to assist in widespread reconstruction efforts. Would be nice for both of us I would hope.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Jjs4hMO.gif

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

I understand, wholeheartedly, Mayor Mant. While I can not speak for the Planet Kuat and their affairs, I can speak for Kuat Drive Yards. On behalf of the entire company, and the words of our employees, we did not smile when we heard the news of Coruscants destruction. But we had no power to stop the Sith. Please, understand, I have a passion so strong I want to throw at the Sith Empire, myself, but we are just not ready yet. Now that we have grown, we can show some of our compassion to Coruscant and its people, our people; our birthplace. We do not seek exploitation. True; this may help our standing in the galaxy. True; this will be non-profit and mean it will cost heavily upon myself and the company, but I force no worker to work for free, and force no worker to go where they do not want to go. Honestly; We hope this could improve our relations with Coruscant, and we hope to purchase land honestly and provide a service on Coruscant for ships, security, and anything else the planet may need. We make no plans on replacing the planets services, only helping.

Fact; We care about Coruscant. I, even know I do not have Coruscanti or Kuat blood, care about the crown jewel of the Galaxy, what I consider to be the mother of our culture. We have no problem going through proper channels, gathering authorization, and submitting to identity checks, if it means supporting Coruscant. Contract or not.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

I am more interested in just having a large project that under my belt as well as give me the chance to work with other companies and see if there will be any impact with the Reconstruction. With the new Lore Aspect of Chaos, I would also just see if the even would be added. Overall I just want an interesting event that companies can join in on that wont be bothersome or require a Faction Event as such.

Drogh

D
Is there any room for opposition? Sure I may get obliterated by every other person, but it'd make things more interesting?

I jumped in last night without reading this OC thread (in my defence, it was mentioned in very small writing) - I won't go into IC stuff OC, but I'm more than happy to write with people re: some fairly legitimate suspicions!

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] I sort of took your name in vain IC, hope that's cool.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] Kryze / I would always be interested in proving both our (mostly) good intentions and contracts etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom