Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reconnecting in Kuat

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Current Outfit: Club Clothes

FUUtfAFSJqyLnKnCenJ4uMnge_39B_lKu1dZ0dhGRwnM66oHg21PAVZBUTKJaJ3ArrXXeOrt2NQZJVqux7xVsmP7CTAto2f9s0BATmVxam1NkOutUd5lZjUgKhpGld_gaJfByxJDXyYay_9OYesEc9w

It had been far too long since Tiaza had seen her friend and former bodyguard. She was quite sad when Hilal returned to Kestri to focus on becoming the best Forgemaster she could and to make rodes towards becoming the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. Hilal’s true goals in life. When the young Chiss songstress realized that Hilal was following her dreams Tiaza wouldn’t even say a thing to try to dissuade her. It was important.

At the same time when Hilal wasn’t acting at her bodyguard any longer Tiaza thought they would see each other more often. It was a large galaxy, and Tiaza was mostly in the Galactic Alliance territory. That was a long way from Kestri. Sap was working on some gigs in the RTL, but the young Chiss was not sure that would make meetings any more convenient. So she was super excited when Hilal contacted her and said she would be on Kuat a couple days before Tiaza’s show there. Tiaza was sure to make Sap get the logistics in place so that they could spend some time together.

The day had finally come and Tiaza was waiting excitedly in her hotel room. She kept checking her datapad to see if the spacedock she had reserved for Hilal had been occupied. Tiaza had put on a dress that she was sure would make Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu jealous, but that the Chiss songstress was more concerned that Hilal wouldn’t want to go to the club like she had planned. First they would talk a bit to catch up, but Tiaza didn’t know if her advice would be needed to get Hilal ready for the evening.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal was excited to see Tiaza again, it had been so long since she had last seen her best friend. Though Hilal hadn't contacted Tiaza for a while, she made sure to support her by buying her albums on the Holonet and listening to them while she flew through the galaxy. It was the least she could do but still Hilal felt that she could be a better friend than what she had done. Hilal gave herself a few days off so she can hang out with Tiaza, she hadn't seen her since that hospital visit after the battle of Tython where Tiaza and Hex Hex saw Hilal at her worst. Now that she was fully recovered and a more experienced Bounty Hunter, Hilal had financial means to at least take a break every now and then.

As soon as she landed on Kuat, she immediately went straight to Tiaza's hotel room. She had a concert in a few days and Hilal wanted to be there to see her perform live. But of course, the important thing for Hilal was to reunite with Tiaza. After about a half an hour of walking, Hilal approached Tiaza's door and began to knock loudly. A bright smile formed on Hilal's face, she couldn't wait to see Tiaza again.

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Vletti'azan'uosus

Ly-0sXI3t8MdWojBZiNi6qJGH0z_5zCBR4XbbzHZV_B0Vb3a1MuD8sTog-kH5jbzRsTshwozPw1ie2ZmmKAXNotu8SIl03-pw6QmP4tdX9rBIeH5NfGX07WTMrPfxpp4joUgl2aWsEaTduRfEVVmVkI

Once Tiaza had read that Hilal had landed at the provided pad, the usually confident young Chiss started to pace back and forth nervously in her hotel room’s living area. She had no idea what was making her so nervous. Hilal was the sweetest thing. They got along great for a long while when Hilal was her bodyguard. And they were best friends from a distance. They talked over the holo from time to time and in those messages Tiaza knew that Hilal was keeping up with her songs. Tiaza many times wished that she could support Hilal’s career, but in her position Tiaza just didn’t have a need for a bounty hunter or an armorer most of the time.

It was going to be just like old times. That’s what Tiaza was trying to convince herself of. Was it the truth? That was more than likely what was causing the pacing. Tiaza couldn’t imagine Hilal changing her nature. She was competitive as all hell, but still remained a snuggly teddy bear. Nothing was going to change that. Tiaza was sure.

When there was a knock at the door Tiaza gave out an excited squeal and rushed to the door barely remembering to hit the button instead of trying to pry it open with her hands. When Hilal was standing on the other side another squeal came out of Tiaza’s mouth and she quickly hugged her friend tightly. “You’re finally here!” Tiaza exclaimed in excitement. She stood back and admired Hilal’s outfit. “Did I tell you we were going to a club? That dress is so cute. And those stockings and those shoes. Wow. You’re going to turn heads.” Tiaza gave Hilal another hug, barely believing she was there. “Come in first though. We can talk for a bit first.”

Current Outfit

Hilal giggled and then laughed when Tiaza placed in her a tight bear hug. "I missed you so much Tiaza!" Hilal said returning the hug taking in her perfume. Tiaza always had a great fashion sense something that Hilal wished she could emulate. Though thanks to her increase in pay with all the contracts she was taking on, Hilal had more than enough to buy all of the top of the line clothes that Tiaza loved to wear.

"Oh my!" Hilal said letting go of Tiaza and closing the door behind her. "That is a CUTE dress! You sure your boyfriend don't mind wearing that?" She gave her a wink. If any fool tries to stare at Tiaza, Hilal will set them straight as she did when she was a bodyguard to her. "How is Sorr anyway? Hopefully his Smuggling adventures isn't getting him in trouble."

Hilal couldn't care less about Sorr being a Smuggler, in fact she encouraged it. Smuggling was something that every faction in the Galaxy did so Sorr found a steady source of income. It's just that the law especially in the Galactic Alliance often opposes smuggling only if it's them who are getting their stuff stolen. "I mean you told me that we were going to a club," Hilal said cheeks flushing from Tiaza's compliment. "I had to look my best! It took 5 hours for me to get my hair done! And I still don't think it looks good!"

Truth be told, Hilal didn't look good blonde but she was under the assumption that blondes had more fun thanks to the Holonet. "I gotta touch grass every once in a while." Hilal thought.

"But what do you think?" Hilal sat down next to Tiaza, still grinning brightly at her best friend. "This is my first time dyeing my hair so I don't know how it'll look."

Vletti'azan'uosus

10GppklYQkKqULVeMo-x6OKLk_sSJoV8hBKbOCYXPwLawPXmHpoxxGZ9HgkObYBGFB9B7g222ivXPRMvxS9oTFf7lcZ6GlJCkAVo18x-LBvG0HvMdTNhS78QoyeLne-6Hzvg9IZ0f8KxnYGT9Fuucqw

Hilal was always complimenting Tiaza’s fashion, so her compliment of the little black dress was not a shock. It did cause a bit of a blush however when Hilal put words to how Sorr would feel about it. “Sorr knows that I wouldn’t go for any other guy,” Tiaza responded, though the look on her face wasn’t quite as sure as the words she spoke. In truth Sorr was a bit unsure of himself, so seeing Tiaza dressed like this to go to a club probably wouldn’t have filled him with happiness. At the same time Tiaza was a growing star on the music scene and she had male admirers all over the galaxy. So Sorr really didn’t have any choice about men looking at his girlfriend and fantasizing. That being the case, Tiaza had to either stay to herself all the time or accept that things might get uncomfortable from time to time. She found she was pretty good at making Sorr feel secure with a purr in his ear and a few kisses.

“Sorr is doing well with things. His smuggling is going well. He’s surprised me that he hasn’t been in any trouble lately,” Tiaza said with a wide smile. “He came and visited me for my show on Denon. I promised I’d go along with him for a trip when the tour is done. I hope he’ll just get a room somewhere or take me home to Coruscant, or his own place for a week. I’ve had enough travel for a bit.”

Tiaza knew that Hilal didn’t care about what Sorr did so, she moved on pretty quickly from the subject when Hilal said how long she had taken to get ready. “You’re always so pretty, but this look is definitely different from what we’re used to, so I can see it taking a while. And you’re just as stunning now as ever. Sorr won’t have to worry about anything because you’re going to be the one turning all the boys’ heads.” Tiaza gave a giggle. “Have to admit I never thought I’d see you as a blonde, but it looks super cute. So…Are you going to be making a boyfriend jealous by going out looking like that? If not I bet there’s a chance you can find one if you’re looking.”

Current Outfit

"I know but still!" Hilal wrapping her arm around Tiaza's waist placing her head against her shoulder. "Sorr is the jittery sort, even though he loves you a part of him is just worried that you'll get in trouble."

She remembered Tiaza getting kidnapped by some joker named Rory. Hilal heard of him, a big shot Smuggler especially during Great Hyperspace War. Hilal was kicking herself for not being there when Tiaza needed her most, but thankfully Sorr and his crew managed to rescue Tiaza. "I mean you said it yourself," Hilal closed her eyes relaxing to Tiaza's shoulder. "You're a damsel in distress but I'll make sure to beef up your security when I'm here. I just created a Walker that you can have for free!"

Hilal loved to dress cute but her looks paled in comparison to the drop dead gorgeous Tiaza. She would even make burlap sack look great. The Bounty Hunter blushed when Tiaza asked about a possible boyfriend. "Oh gosh!" Hilal chuckled immediately removing herself from Tiaza's shoulder. "I've been so busy that I didn't think about a relationship!

Vletti'azan'uosus

10GppklYQkKqULVeMo-x6OKLk_sSJoV8hBKbOCYXPwLawPXmHpoxxGZ9HgkObYBGFB9B7g222ivXPRMvxS9oTFf7lcZ6GlJCkAVo18x-LBvG0HvMdTNhS78QoyeLne-6Hzvg9IZ0f8KxnYGT9Fuucqw

Tiaza laughed and hugged her bestie close. Hilal was not wrong in her assessment, and Tiaza would have been quite happy to have Sorr close by more often. But they were both in a position that they were moving around the galaxy at a good pace. “Sorr does quite a good job of getting me in trouble when he’s keeping his eyes on me. I don’t think that looking good while showing my best friend a fun night on the town should be a major concern in the scheme of things.”

Even as Tiaza was laughing off the ordeal with Rory, Hilal had pulled even closer. It was a bit odd being the one doing the comforting. Hilal was super strong and Tiaza had trusted her with her life many times over, but still Hilal was a sensitive soul. Tiaza like the closeness, she’d missed having girlfriends around while she was busy on tour. Her fellow musicians were either above or below her and Tiaza really didn’t like the celebrity life. She’d much rather have true friends around. “A walker? I’d like to ask how, but now that you say it I’m not surprised you’d do something like that. Not sure how I would implement a walker into security plans. I’ll have you talk it over with Sap before you leave.”

Tiaza giggled, but she made sure that she gave Hilal’s arm a squeeze to make sure the bounty hunter knew that she was laughing with her. “Yeah. Too busy to notice all the guys gawking at you. Like I said tonight, keep your eyes open, cause you look like a knockout. And remember a guy doesn’t need to be your boyfriend to have fun with him…but not too much fun. I know any boy will regret going farther than you are ready though.”

Current Outfit

Tiaza was always a good friend to talk to, she was always loving, patient, and more importantly did not judge Hilal. She was a friend whom Hilal dreamed of when she was a child, a person who would stick by her to the end. "Come on Tiaza!" Hilal giggled. "Trouble is attracted to you like a Mynock to a power cable. I've heard from Sorr's A.I that the Rory creep abused your rear end multiple times! I should've been there Tiaza, I would've crushed his fracking hand and then shoved it down his mouth!"

Anyone who harmed Hilal's friends will die a painful death, Hilal would do anything for them. "I do have a walker It's called the Large Mobile Anti Amor Obliterator L.M.A.O. It's powered by an A.I and a generator and is capable of ripping enemies to shreds! I can provide you with a couple of walkers for free. I'll link it to Sap right away."

Though all of the Droids in the Galaxy won't replace Hilal as a bodyguard, it was still the least she can do given how she was busy lately. "I don't think boys will be the only one to notice me." Hilal blushed. "But then again, I'm not sure anyone notices me now and days. That's why I have to be as loud as I can."

She then grabbed Tiaza's hand squeezing it tight. "So what's the club called again?" Hilal asked. "What kind of drinks are they serving?"

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza had to blush at the statement that trouble seemed to knock down her door. It was true that she had been on the unfortunate side of several incidents, but as she thought about them Tiaza couldn’t help but wonder if that was a reflection on her luck or Sorr’s? Or perhaps it was when they came together that their collective luck seemed to sour. He was quite lucky on his own to be able to avoid any criminal implications attached to his occupation. And Tiaza on her own had begun quite a career for herself, hardly lacking in luck.

“The universe only gives what a being can take,” Tiaza said with a smile. She would have said the Force instead of the universe to anyone else, but the Chiss songstress had no real connection to the Force and she knew how her Mandalorian bestie felt about it. “The only reason I find myself in trouble so much is because you and Sorr are always around to bail me out. That’s why nothing goes wrong when I’m on stage.” She hoped that making that statement wasn’t going to jinx the night. She was looking forward to something less exciting in the kidnap area of thinking and more in the find Hilal a nice boy to dance with area.

“I appreciate you always having my back Hilal. It’s a comfort knowing just how many people have my safety on their minds. Sorr got Rory. And I’m free that’s what is really important. Though a walker for safety might not be the worst idea in the world. I’ll talk to Sap about making sure you get paid for it,” If the thought to argue came from Hilal, Tiaza would wave her off. Tiaza had credits coming in. And a budget for security. If her friend was going to help, she was going to pay fair market for that help.

“Not only boys?” Tiaza asked with a tilt to her head. “Does Sorr need to be jealous that I’m wearing this dress while going out with you?” Tiaza gave a wink to tell Hilal that she was teasing. Though, before she met Sorr if she knew that Hilal might have feelings for her… That didn’t matter now. Hilal was Tiaza’s best friend. They weren’t going down that road, but hearing that Hilal might be open to a boy or a girl was quite the subject of more talk later. Tiaza wouldn’t pry just now though. It would be interesting to see how the night played out.

““No one notices you? Deary, you’re as cute as a button,” Tiaza said with a giggle meaning it in a good way, not a childish way. ““I think you just suffer from a bit of insecurity. I’ll show you at the club. I bet you I can find five guys and five girls who will be more than happy to dance with you.” Hilal then asked what the club’s name was. “The place is called Club Nova…I know not very inventive, but I heard good reviews about the atmosphere and the partons.” Tiaza smiled wide at the question about the drinks. ““Drinks? I recall from your last birthday that you’re not old enough to drink,” she stated with a giggle before hugging Hilal and kissing her friend on the cheek. “I’ll be sure to make sure you can get a few drinks. As long as you don’t get too out of control,” Tiaza gave a nod to Hilal. To be honest Tiaza didn’t drink much herself, but when out with friends it seemed like a must. “Holo says the club makes the best Photon Fizzle on Kuat. I guess we’ll see.”

Current Outfit

"Well, I am in love with Hex Hex ," Hilal said looking away from Tiaza her cheeks flushing. "She's my first friend and we've been through a lot together with hanging out and fighting bad guys. My feelings for her became....." The Bounty Hunter gave deep sigh she hated feeling vulnerable like this. She could take out entire armies, build weapons from rusted pieces of scrap. But when it came to these growing crushes she had, Hilal had no idea how to handle it. In fact she was petrified by how her demeanor changes when she's around a person she really liked. From saying stupid things around Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal to refusing to stop thinking about Hex, Hilal would often stay awake at night thinking about the people she was in love with. Yet for Hex.... the love she had for her was strong.

"I don't know," Hilal said. "Ever since she left Keristi, I couldn't stop thinking about her. My heart flutters when It does and I've been having...... passionate thoughts about Hex that I have a hard time controlling."

Hilal got up straightening her dress. "Part of me wants to confess to Hex that I love her," Hilal said. "But I can't, because I have a feeling she won't feel the same way for me."

She shook her head. "But let's just go," Hilal said. "I'm sure Sorr will be jealous if some guy tries to flirt with you and besides, I need a drink."

Last edited:

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza was quite honestly floored by Hilal’s admission to having feelings for her friend Hex Hex , Tiaza had met the blue-haired girl a couple times. For Hilal’s last birthday on Spira and when Hilal had been injured and taken back to Kestri in very bad shape. Hex was a bit odd, but Tiaza could understand how someone would find her endearing and attractive. The fact that Hilal hadn’t said anything about this before was strange, but not really. Hilal struggled with these things obviously. She was young and lacked confidence around people. Tiaza supposed that might be why Hilal was so good with blasters and tech.

The young Chiss found it hard to say anything due to her shock. The only thing she could do was stand there and let it all soak in, and hope that her mouth wasn’t hanging open with surprise. “You can swallow these feelings for a bit for sure, but it will catch up to you. If you bury the feelings it will affect your friendship just as much as telling her and hearing that she’s not interested in the same things. If you talk to her at least you will know.”

It was sound advice, but Tiaza wasn’t sure that she could follow it herself. Relationships were tricky. Most people weren’t as lucky as she and Sorr were. They had to work to find or make a relationship work. They had to put themselves out there in a scary situation a lot of the time not just be pushed together by fate. “Hex is hard to get a read on. I don’t know you should be so sure that she’s not interested in you too,” It was all the Tiaza could say to be supportive. She had not seen Hilal and Hex together enough to make a judgment. And even if she had, Tiaza was not much more experienced than Hilal and at the same level when it came to what a girl acted like when they liked another girl.

“One ride to the best club on Kuat and a nice tasty drink coming up,” Tiaza said with a smile as she reached out and held onto Hilal’s arm. “Promise me that you won’t pound any boy who flirts with me. And more importantly promise me that you’ll dance if someone asks you. Tonight is just about fun. Drinking, flirting and dancing is not love for either of us, just good fun. Right?”

Current Outfit

Tiaza was shocked that Hilal confessed her feelings for Hex which was understandable. Hilal kept her love for Hex internalized which was tearing her soul apart. Tiaza was right, Hilal had to eventually come clean because it could bleed into their friendship. But Hilal was afraid of how she would react if Hex didn't feel the same way about her. "That's the thing Tiaza," Hilal replied allowing Tiaza to hold her arm. "What if Hex doesn't love me back? I don't what I'll do. The first person I've befriended and eventually grew to love just doesn't see me the way I see her."

She frowned. "I don't know, maybe it's best not to tell her. I want to maintain our friendship even though I want more between us."

Still the prospect of flirting was something Hilal wasn't familiar with. Sure, she liked to dress cute but going to social events and trying flirt was..... weird to her. Hilal was a Mandolorian Forgemaster and a Warrior yet she was entering unfamiliar territory. "I can't promise that," Hilal said forcing herself to smile. "If some idiot tried to smack your ass, I will definitely rearrange his anatomy."

Hilal giggled. "Maybe you should teach me how to flirt," She said. "Because you seem to have it down to an artform!"

Vletti'azan'uosus

“Lallie. I saw Hex by your side when you were hurt. She loves you. I can’t say whether it is the same way you feel about her, but she loves you. And if you tell her you’ve got romantic feelings for her she won’t stop loving you even if she doesn’t feel that way.” Tiaza gave a bit of a sigh. This was a hard thing for her to understand, much less convey properly to Hilal, but it was the truth. And another truth that Tiaza didn’t have the heart to bring up was that Hex might be more puppy love that will come and go. Tiaza was lucky to find Sorr and fall quickly and know that it was something that was going to last. That was very rare for a first love.

“How sure are you about these feeling?” Tiaza asked when Hilal restated that it was probably best to keep them to herself. “Romance is a tricky thing. Just because you want to kiss Hex, or even more…” Tiaza let that linger a moment as she blushed. A teacher of the birds and the bees, the young Chiss was not confident in being. “Well that doesn’t mean that you would be a good match romantically. I think you might be right to hold off on telling her. Maybe talk to more people about it. Love is something that will happen if it is meant to. Sometimes it takes a long time and sometimes it is fast.”

Tiaza gave Hilal a narrowed gaze when the bounty hunter didn’t promise as asked. Then the Chiss songstress laughed at the second part of the response. “I can live with that. If the flirtations turn physical then you have my ok to beat some ass.”

When told that she was good at flirting, Tiaza blushed again. “I’ll do my best to show you how to flirt. If you promise not to tell Sorr. I can’t just tell you what to do. I’m gonna have to show you,” Tiaza was a bit nervous about that. She was a public figure. If the holos caught her flirting it could be a big deal and Sorr would definitely find out. But Hilal needed help. And Tiaza wasn’t going to avoid being her friend. “You also have to promise to try it if I show you.”

Current Outfit

"I'm 1000 percent positive Tiaza," Hilal replied looking down on the ground. "My feelings for Hex Hex are genuine, I love her, and it hurts to carry such love in my heart."

She almost gagged at the horrible purple prose, but Hilal was rather poetic when it came to Hex. She frowned when Tiaza warned her that the love may not be what she thought. "So, what do you think it is?" Hilal asked. "I mean didn't the love you have Sorr was the same for when I had feelings for Hex? Don't you think sparks will fly if I kiss Hex? You know..... like in the Holofilms?"

Hilal enjoyed watching movies on her spare time. She had a soft spot for those cheesey romcoms. Part of Hilal wondered how much truth were in those movies though. The Bounty Hunter nodded when Tiaza told her to try out her flirting techniques. "Of course," Hilal said. "I'll make sure to do that though I know I'll hate myself for it." She giggled.

Vletti'azan'uosus

1S-hM1UKOONLOEkA4nMTN_cidiPw205TFbBYG_FvnrqVRkf8bTl2uYJ7w4pguFMGsSWU1M5mhbWRReSzlvhKlUA7wGNnBh4Efc1aisdp2wg7tJ-UnldvUtJWGM6Xu9nkLIGwFIpdw-StI-A0r8oYtJQ

Tiaza hid a sigh at hearing so confident Hilal was of her feelings. If things turned out well then that strength would lead to a very good relationship, but if Hex didn’t end up returning Hilal’s affections there would be quite a fall. At this point all Tiaza could do was hope for the best and be ready to provide as much support as possible to Hilal if things just didn’t work out. Even in her own relationship that had been quite lucky so far, there was heartache. That was the nature of love. She hoped that Hilal would get a good mix of love and heartache. That was all Tiaza could do.

“If it is right it will indeed be just like the holofilms,” Tiaza could only speak from her own experience. And while Sorr had been right from the start she did have a huge crush on a young man before she started traveling the stars. That young man was not the right one and when Tiaza kissed him, she thought it was magic at first. But it turned sour very quickly. Tiaza had almost forgotten about that boy since meeting Sorr, but now that she talked things over with Hilal she gulped hoping that even if a relationship with Hex didn’t work out, Hilal wouldn’t be ghosted like that.

“I don’t know Hex well enough to tell you what this is. I’ve only seen you two together twice and once you were unconscious. As I said. I know she feels things for you Lallie, but I don’t can’t tell you what. There is no safe option for you. Either you bury your feelings and risk never finding out that she is your soulmate, or you tell her how you feel and risk that she doesn’t feel the same,” Tiaza wished she knew what Hex was thinking. But even then only one way would make things alright for Hilal.

“Depends on how much fun you have with it,” Tiaza said with a smile. She was glad that Hilal was willing to try. Tiaza wondered if it was only so that she could try things out on Hex. “Flirting isn’t all about hooking up. Sometimes it’s just about a simple moment.”

Tiaza led Hilal down to the entrance of her hotel and there was a speeder waiting to take them to the club. When they got out of the speeder and approached the door a large security man looked at them closely and waved them over. ”You two are cute. You even look like that singer girl. I’m told to fast track the cute ones…but only if they’re old enough…” He looked at them both with narrowed eyes.

Tiaza giggled and presented her ID “I am that singer girl. This is my dearest friend in the whole galaxy. It means a lot to us that you’ll let us in without waiting in line. Maybe if the place lives up to the hype I’ll leave you tickets to my show,” she leaned forward and looked at his name tag. “Lyame. Heard the Photon Fizzle is the best drink here. Is that what Hilal should order?” The bouncer was a little starstruck; it appeared he was a fan of Tiaza’s. All he could do was nod and usher them in through the door, hand them markers that stated they were old enough to drink, and point out the bar.

“That does not count as flirting by the way. That was using my limited celebrity to skip the line,” Tiaza informed Hilal with a chuckle. “So what first? Dance or drink? Don’t worry I’ll be your first partner on the dance floor. Can’t ask you to find a stranger right off the bat.”

Current Outfit

Hilal sighed when Tiaza used her status to enter, all she wanted to do was to have fun with best friend but now it became therapy session where Hilal had to burden Tiaza with her problems. "Frack it!" Hilal said shaking her head. "I need a damn drink!"

The Bounty Hunter walked towards the bar and sat down. "Gimmie your strongest," Hilal muttered.

"Hey kid you're pretty young," The Miralian bartender said. "Not serving drinks to anyone under-"

"THEN GIMMIE A FRACKING JAWA JUICE!" All of the confusion and turmoil that was rumbling in Hilal's mind quickly morphed into anger. She felt guilty at that outburst but given the bartender's stoic demeanor it looked like she wasn't the only customer who yelled at him.

"Tiaza," Hilal plopped her head onto the counter her eyes staring at the bright neon light that was flashing. "What's my first lesson in flirting with other people?"

If Hilal was going to fail at her love life, then at least it wasn't because of ignorance rather than lack of talent and skill.

Vletti'azan'uosus

1S-hM1UKOONLOEkA4nMTN_cidiPw205TFbBYG_FvnrqVRkf8bTl2uYJ7w4pguFMGsSWU1M5mhbWRReSzlvhKlUA7wGNnBh4Efc1aisdp2wg7tJ-UnldvUtJWGM6Xu9nkLIGwFIpdw-StI-A0r8oYtJQ

“Well ok drink it is” Tiaza said, not noticing Hilal’s change in mood at first. The Chiss songstress followed not far behind the Mandalorian and was a bit surprised at Hilal asking for their strongest drink and even more at the blow up and settling for a Jawa Juice. “Hilal? Did I do something wrong?” Tiaza asked with a frown and concern on her face. “That bouncer was going to find out it was me when he checked my ID and this place is full. He doesn’t need to broadcast my presence. We’ll be fine.”

Tiaza looked at the bartender with a cross look on her face. “Photon Fizzle. Let’s make that t..” Tiaza paused in completing her order to get a drink for Hilal as well. She noticed a young man looking at Hilal and not in the way that someone did when yelling caused a scene that ruined their good time. No, this boy was looking at Hilal entirely differently. Tiaza held up a single finger to him and smiled. The bartender had handed over her own drink and Tiaza made her way back to her friend just in time to hear the question about flirting.

“Well…first lesson is to always be ready for what comes your way. I’m sure you’re quite good at that in other situations.” Tiaza sighed and hoped she wasn’t being too brash, but she nodded to the boy. “This wouldn’t be the first lesson I would think you can use. And there’s not much I can teach you in the time I have except to push out your lower lip. It’s called ‘How to play the victim’,” Tiaza knew that Hilal wouldn’t like the title put on the lesson, but there was a tap on Hilal’s shoulder just in time to save whatever argument might have been coming.

870804c7b571c71aa7c49a0328e58a76.png
On the other side of the tap was a young Mirialan man with tattoos on his right eye and left shoulder and his not too long hair pulled back at the back of his head. ”Hi there. If you really meant it I’ve got the strongest drink they serve. That dumb bartender should have been able to tell you are easily old enough to handle it,” the young man held out a glass of questionably colored liquor. ”If you’re just looking for something to change your mood though. I’m Traver Raspat and I also brought the famous Nova Photon Fizzle and would love to dance with you.”

Beside Hilal, Tiaza held her breath. Traver was pretty good at the flirting thing. Having a person who was receptive was a big part of success in the flirting game though. And Tiaza wasn’t quite sure that Hilal was going to be accepting of Traver’s kind words. Hex was a little rough around the edges. If that was what Hilal liked about her, the more suave charm of Traver might not be very interesting. As Tiaza hoped for the best, her eyes went out to the crowd. If the best happened she might need a dance partner. If the worst happened, and Hilal sent Traver packing, Tiaza would need to find someone that Hilal would find more appealing to start another lesson.

Current Outfit

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," Hilal mumbled when Tiaza sat down next to her. "It's just that all those strong emotions I've carried with me all day has exploded into anger. It doesn't help that these chitheads still treat me like a kid! I'm an adult for crying out loud! I have to do taxes support my people!"

If Hilal has to do fracking taxes, then in her mind, she's an adult, what's with Core Worlds and their obsession with arbitrary numbers? "Maybe you can sneak in a drink for me Tiaza," Hilal whispered seeing the people dance wildly on the dance floor. "I really need to forget about Hex Hex just for a little bit and focus on us."

And this guy who was leering at Hilal, the Miralian greeted her and Tiaza saying that the Bartender was dumb not to serve them. "Yes he is dumb," Hilal huffed. "Dumber than a Bantha I'd say!"

The Miralan did look cute though Hilal had to admit AND he offered Hilal to dance with him?! Hilal remained still and looked at Tiaza as if she was some stray puppy. "Help me," Hilal thought. "What do I do?!" Hilal whispered. "And gimmie what you're having, I need some of that liquid courage that my people talking about."

Vletti'azan'uosus

QMH3fcteMtL4bzQiZ2lIIsl9jhMOKwwiFpzCX_gWSCEmyQyE9893YhLnAZc3Ovq6umdImJEnyjbdLCscT4SeKf0qOO46tuFWhrG4FfjiGZKRCqRJl0uYCIzdW9LFdPswn8aoT52c1ASSd-Wvjdn5ncI

Tiaza was relieved that she hadn’t done anything to irritate Hilal. She was trying to help, but to be honest she hadn’t really felt pressure to flirt since meeting Sorr. Tiaza was free to pretty much act on instinct. And she didn’t want to scare Hilal away from her feelings for Hex, but at the same time she had to prepare the young Bounty Hunter for the possibility that it would not end how she wanted. No matter how much Hilal was doubting herself. If she got to a point where she would in fact tell Hex how she felt, Hilal would expect things to have a happy ending.

Hilal still didn’t seem to be too excited by their night so far, but Tiaza hoped the Mirialan boy would change that. “I’m not sure that I will have to sneak one for you. Just need to give the bartender a little bit of time and try again. In the meantime I think we can make sure you get your hands on something to drink besides Jawa Juice,” Tiaza saw the drinks in the Mirialan’s hand and smiled as he approached.

Hilal was flustered again, but this time in a good way and Tiaza had to smile. She handed over her drink, “Just a sip,” she warned. “Then you stick out your lower lip like you’re still upset about the bartender,” Tiaza advised in a whisper. “Turn around take the drink that Traver has offered that looks like mine. Drink it slowly and blink a little more than usual. Tell him you don’t know how to dance. But don’t ask him to show you. Make him offer.” Tiaza knew that playing the helpless girl wasn’t really Hilal’s preference. But in this case she knew it was the best course of action. And Traver had approached after the blowup with the bartender, so being too forward was not a good option. Besides, it wasn’t like Traver even needed to stick around for the whole night. One dance might be enough to move on to something or someone else.

Current Outfit

Great.... now Tiaza won't help Hilal get wasted for this all she needed was one sip and she could muster up the courage to speak to this boy. Not like anything was going to come out of this anyway. It was supposed to be practice for Hilal's real love: Hex Hex . Thankfully Tiaza offered Hilal a sip of her alcohol. "Awesome!" Hilal grinned at her friend and snatched the drink from her taking a large swig before slamming the class on the table. One person's sip was Mandalorian's chug.

"Thank you Tiaza!" Hilal shook her head waiting for the affects of the drink to kick in. If there was blessing of having a scrawny body is that it can't hold down a good beverage.

Hilal listened intently to Tiaza's advice taking in the same way she would take in information about technology or Mandalorian culture. The Bounty Hunter gave Tiaza's hand a squeeze before sliding towards the boy. "Hey there," Hilal said attempting to bat her eyes. "You know that bartender pisses me off the fracking poodoo refuses to give me the drink I want!"

She curled her lower lip giving him a soft smile. Was she doing this correctly? Was she getting any results? Damn this chit was hard!

dva-overwatch-cute-artworks-87-1242x2688.jpg

"So you wanna dance?" Hilal asked continuing to hold her smile. "I was born with two left feet unfortunately so dancing is kinda difficult for me but I'm sure a guy like you could show me how it's done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom