Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reconnecting in Kuat

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!

Tags: @hilal
Current Outfit: Club Clothes

PtUjRqylmusL051xG_4ASeJ-rdr8hK0dKKMSU5knhWqF0Z1AsoPZ5D4PC7o0pLMdVuz5zK4K4Lna9zgdAzjjQZPcF_FCG5JxXtu9CatMA3LIUnjrDo10HlnThsBA1KCwl1T2JsvO7q7Bo4PF_GyCU1A

The young songstress stared at her glass when Hilal returned it. Traver had a whole drink waiting for Hilal, why did she have to drink so much of Tiaza’s? Tiaza smiled and laughed it off as nerves. The Chiss was not close to old enough to start drinking the first time she considered anything remotely romantic with a boy, but Tiaza remembered the nerves. If she could have had a strong drink it would have made things a lot easier.

And so that seemed to be the case with Hilal as well as she turned and attempted to follow Tiaza’s advice. Traver smiled at Hilal as she batted her eyes, somewhat. If he could tell that she was trying something new in that department, he did not let on. Perhaps he was just as shy and inexperienced. When Hilal continued her complaints about the bartender he gave a bit of a chuckle. ”I will be sure you get any drink you want…but I’m pretty sure that the bouncer marked you as a VIP. If you show the bracelet to the bartender you won’t have any more problems.”

Though lower lip action was not exactly what Tiaza had in mind, perhaps the Chiss should have demonstrated, Traver smiled pleasantly and seemed quite happy that Hilal hadn’t just taken a drink and went back to talking with Tiaza. ”Dancing can be done with no feet at all. So if you’ve got two left ones I’m sure we can work with it. We’ll start slow and see where things end up.”

Tiaza heard that things were going well and stepped forward. “I’ll hold these drinks for you,” she offered, grabbing two glasses from Traver’s hand. She took a long sip from the Photon Fizzle and winked to Hilal when Traver would not be able to see. Once Traver’s hands were free he held one out for Hilal to take. Once she did he led the way out to the dance floor.

”We’ll start slow. You’re super cute, so the worst thing you can do is try too hard. To start off you can just bounce a little to the beat of the music,” Traver explained on their way to the dance floor. ”You can watch me. I don’t know a lot, so it won’t be too difficult. Until you have it, just bounce to the music, up and down, a little side to side. No one will be able to tell you’re not a pro.”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

"I just need something strong," Hilal replied feeling her ears reddening, she was not used to acting weak. Since she was a kid, Hilal did her best to act and talk like a Mandalorian warrior. Sure, Hilal liked to dress cute which dated back to her love of fashion but Hilal always made sure to put on a front of confidence and power to her friends, clients and enemies. "Even If I don't believe in what I'm saying." Hilal thought.

"I don't know," Hilal shrugged the anger within her starting to rise. "This stupid bartender is beholden to arbitrary rules. I am Hilal of clan Viszla! A Mandalorian! A warrior!"

Chit, she's not acting innocent again! "Oh!" Hilal gulped feeling her cheeks heating up to the point where she though she was back in Tatooine for a second. "Sorry! It's the drink disabling the neurobiological inhibitors in my body!"

She continued to curl her lower lip but Hilal wasn't sure what Tiaza meant when she said to curl it. "I should've asked." Hilal thought miserably.

"Did I tell you that my name Is Hilal of clan Vizsla?" Hilal smiled while Traver took her to the dance floor and called her cute? "Me?! Cute?!" Hilal gave a nervous chuckle. "Please..... I may dress cute but I never saw myself as cute."

"A weak, whimpy, scrawny person but not cute." Hilal thought while she took a deep breath while Traver started to dance. "Okay....." Hilal attempted to bounce which resorted her just hopping. "How am I doing?" Hilal said forcing a smile. "Am I good?"

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
_wpEd-sRQU3ahsARJbwqTbly9uuv2pHTZRKT8GbmRCXRUQ9mLs7FfCh9cnlgi1hP2rEmojvbFZ2gBlgCbQkTxG4Fjl8d7iXZcZFbkzzSUNEy9wd0TswfBYm9xyLkAYuiLSj-EZtINVK2g9BUjHsiMLY

Tiaza watched the flirtations with a bit of a smirk. For someone who had never shown much interest in such things the Chiss had to admit that Hilal wasn’t doing badly. The first try was always a difficult one. It helped to be attractive. Tiaza’s first attempt at flirting did not go nearly as bad as she had thought it did. But that was strictly based on the fact that however awkward she was her beauty made some of that disappear. Hilal might not admit it, but she had that going for her. And it didn’t seem like this Traver was much of a playboy. His innocence might help build up Hilal’s confidence.

It was clear that Hilal had not been to a club marked as a VIP. Tiaza rarely got such treatment. She wasn’t that famous yet. But when she did go out in locations just before or after a concert someone usually noticed her and she couldn’t avoid the attention. The Chiss singer didn’t take full advantage of it. Usually just to the extent of using the status not to have to constantly prove her age to bartenders etc. If she really wanted to she could take Hilal to the special area of the club, but that usually meant spending more credits and always meant having to sing for some drunk son or daughter of a wealthy merchant or local politician. Tiaza didn’t enjoy being pressured into that. So she stuck to the free drinks with no age verification.

Tiaza gave a chuckle when Hilal refused to let go of her irritation at the actions of the bartender. To a Mandalorian she had been an adult for years. To the Galactic Alliance however she was still a kid. Barely, but the bartender wasn’t exactly wrong in his behavior. Of course there had to be a defined line in the sand for such things, but Tiaza didn’t really like it. There were plenty of twenty-somethings that were far less grown up than Hilal was. If Hilal’s continued irritation upset Traver he certainly didn’t show it. He merely smiled at Hilal’s apology. “Don’t worry, the first drink is always the hardest. Forget him though. The disabling of neurobiological inhibitors will probably help with the dancing though,” he responded with a smile and continued onto the dance floor.

”Glad to meet you Hilal clan Vizsla. I’m still Traver,” he chuckled at his own remark. Silly really, but he didn’t seem to be all that sophisticated. ”And yes. You are very cute. Doesn’t surprise me that you don’t think so. The truly pretty girls never seem to know it.”

As Hilal tried Traver’s suggested bouncing technique, he started to dance himself. His style was hard to describe. It could be said that he was a bit more experienced on the dance floor than Hilal, but that he was leaps and bounds better than her was certainly not the case. Traver smiled as Hilal questioned how she was doing. ”I’ll let you in on a little secret. There is no right or wrong way to dance. It’s just your body’s interpretation of the music. For supposedly having two left feet you’re doing great.” Traver laughed and smiled wider. ”Just let the music take you. If you’re not sure what to do you can follow my lead, but I’m not professional.”

Current Outfit

"Yeah....." Hilal smiled at the Miralin who was trying his best to teach her how to dance. But he would have better luck teaching a toddler Quantum Physics. "I think I'm doing a good job."

Hilal continued to do small bunny hops similar to the Rabbits she saw hopping around the grassy fields of Naboo back when she was doing contracts. Yet, she felt her forehead starting to perspire and it wasn't because of the "intense" dancing she was doing. "I don't think I'm pretty," Hilal repeated looking down. "I mean my friend Tiaza is pretty, my other friend: Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss is pretty."

" Hex Hex is gorgeous," Hilal thought sighing.

"But me? I dunno, I'm pretty plain I just try to dress real nice to try to look pretty though I know I'm not actually pretty you know?"

There she goes again babbling like an idiot, forget Hex, how is she going to get ANYONE to like her?

Vletti'azan'uosus

bZZff-9FlsoxkMTFn8s3ItSfFvHsstu-V_3ZAimZ2xc124Y3dwIJXjfN8Wm4gIF6JU4TI5wzfHmqTFY2IKJH6z1qaWCIon7MY6RxA8N63vAX0zaHAYyShiEbb5UCXt1KlWN1lcx5adN6IMZBhD_YWrI

Traver nodded when Hilal said she was doing well. In truth he was no one to be judging the level of talent in another’s dancing. The important thing to him was to try and to get the rhythm of the music. Hilal seemed to have that even if she was just bouncing up and down. ”You’re doing great. Club dancing is about having fun and letting loose to the music. It’s not like ballet or something that someone can look at your movements and say they are wrong. As long as there is a smile on your face and your feet are moving, you’re doing it right.”

Traver’s smile dimmed a bit as Hilal said that she didn’t consider herself. She mentioned two other girls, one of which Traver thought he had recognized, but didn’t want to embarrass the Chiss singer. Tiaza’s presence and Hilal being a friend would certainly explain being marked as a VIP. Hilal seemed to pause for a moment, focused inside her thoughts. Traver wondered what that might have been, without any clue that Hilal was thinking about the blue-haired girl that she was crushing on hard. ”So that was Tiaza with you. I thought I recognized her. I have tickets for her show in a few days. But I didn’t ask her to dance. I asked you. What do you think that says? It certainly wasn’t because I wanted your opinion on where to find cute clothes. Though I admit that you do a good job choosing them as well. I wanted to dance with you because I think you are pretty.”

As he said that the song the DJ was playing switched. It was not a “slow-dance” song, but slower than the previous one. Traver reached out his hands to Hilal’s shoulders and he started swaying to the music. He didn’t stop Hilal’s bouncing, that was actually cute and a good start. His movements however did force Hilal to either sway a little along with him, or to fight his guidance and stay rigid.

Current Outfit

Hilal smiled sheepishly at Traver making looking at him as if she was some lost puppy. Tiaza was wrong in a sense that Hilal didn't need to act as though she needed guidance, she DEFINITELY needed it. "You are....." Hilal smile grew wider Traver had beautiful eyes and soft features with muscles being shown off in the right angles. "You're very handsome....."

Hilal giggled wondering what had gotten into her she began to dance to the beat following Traver's every move. "Like I said," Hilal laughed. "If you think I'm pretty then you haven't seen many girls in your life."

She began to bob her head to the music. "So Traver....." Hilal said. "Where are you from exactly? What do you do?"

Vletti'azan'uosus

ggJactaTHyDHg9sUGJ4PmrETxS2vy0SU28aljmYGWxGj1YbMuHXFHPuFqyUOJu0IMydApMB1niOoIgNl_MxYThEAn52pAxEFUEa-xdJvdCyaeZufWAwPXRpLiE-WLxYWAqfXqhkSBLaBgqNBEZNYAk0

Traver blushed at being called handsome. Like Hilal he did not have a lot of experience in social networking. And especially not when it came to girls. He came to the club a lot. But that was to hear the music and get lost after a long day. ”It is kind of you to say that I am handsome, though to hear you talk about yourself makes me question your opinion,” he managed a wink that he hoped Hilal saw to note that he was teasing.

”I have seen many girls,” he answered the silly statement with a chuckle. ”I come here quite often. I will admit that your prettiness is a little different than some of the others. Don’t take that to mean any less. But some of the flashy girls, you can just tell that they are ugly on the inside no matter what they look like on the outside. You…I might be proven wrong in the future, but I think you are pretty in both.” he smiled with pride as Hilal was starting to move side-to-side as well as bounce and it looked like a more refined dance. ”See. Nothing to dancing. Before you know it you’ll be in one of your friend’s music videos.”

Traver paused when he was asked what he did. Where he was from.
”I started life on Mirial. Though my people have supported the Galactic Alliance, the more sinister groups of the galaxy have gotten a bit close and my parents decided to move towards the Core. My father is a starship engineer. So Kuat was a good place to set up. I’m not quite as smart. Right now I’m working for Kuat Drive Yards, until I can make enough to buy myself a ship and figure out what in the galaxy really excites me.” He’d never spoken that to anyone before. He blushed a bit before turning the tables on Hilal. ”What about you? What’s the story of Hilal clan Vizsla? I’m guessing Mandalorian, but that doesn’t narrow down a whole lot.”

Current Outfit

"HEY!" Hilal growled when Traver mentioned that she didn't have proper judgement. "I KNOW that I'm not pretty okay? I've accepted that fact! It's just that I just want people to accept me for who I am!"

However, the wink from the Miralian caused Hilal's eyes to grow wide with shock. "You..... were joking....." she felt her cheeks flush for what felt like the billionth time. "I'm soooo sorry Traver I didn't mean to say that! I just tend to take things at face value without knowing the implications!"

Hilal slowly and nervously craned her head towards Tiaza hoping for any advice or at the very least encouragement. This was becoming an unmitigated disaster. Nevertheless, she continued her pathetic bouncing against the music trying to match Traver's more natural movements. Hilal had to lean closer to listen to Traver talk about himself. She only understood the gist, that Traver's parents were part of the Galactic Alliance and his father worked as a Starship Engineer. What caught Hilal's attention was Traver stating that he worked for Kuat ship yards.

"Oh! Shipyards!" Hilal said. "I've lived near a junkpile when I was a kid! I've dug through the parts and I began experimenting with them! It's interesting that you want to see the Galaxy! I've always wanted to see it as well! I saved up for my personal ship and let me tell you Traver! The Galaxy is an amazing place!"

A dangerous one as well but as long as you're prepared, the Galaxy can be beautiful travel through. "I'm a Bounty Hunter!" Hilal said. "You know, typical Mandalorian stuff! But I'm also a pilot! A damn good one I might add! Did I also mention that I love Podracing and I'm the first human to win the Zugga Challenge on Mon Gazza? I'm pretty sure you've seen my face somewhere?"

Hilal gave a nervous giggle just then she felt her head bump against Traver's chest which caused her to stumble out of embarrassment. "Oh chit!" She said. "Sorry!"

Vletti'azan'uosus

IM96lh6jtT-Odzg_fziRJxslxL-_1Q32ODf4iW9yQqkyIGf-cWwTAeZxrure09cOh62lrEpsLWK4Zg2HtSBtDLitIGSyTBlORMVXyCK5xMZH6o5phyJgUSJFGZxZR1Dr6CGopyrD_NhRiheYilO4ick

Traver flinched when Hilal growled at him. Despite her own thoughts, she was cute and watching her dance was adorable, but she was also a Mandalorian and that meant she could hurt Traver for sure if she so desired. Traver relaxed a little when Hilal realized that he was joking. She looked even more adorable with the blush on her face. It was hard to believe that she was Mandalorian, which was probably why she had an issue with the bartender. Traver wouldn’t bring that up. ”It’s ok. I’ve been told that my delivery isn’t good for jokes. Seems there is a good deal of truth in that.”

When Hilal turned to Tiaza she would see her Chiss friend watching the interaction with interest. Even from a distance Tiaza could tell that flirting was not going to result in a love connection, but that was not the goal for tonight. Tiaza knew that part of the difficulty was probably Traver’s equal lack of experience socially. Tiaza noticed Hilal’s look of course. She smiled and raised her glass to her friend. Hopefully Hilal would understand that Tiaza thought she was doing fine and didn’t need any help at the moment. But Tiaza did start to work on a plan to put herself into the interactions if needed.

For Traver, hearing that she had tinkered with parts in her past was impressed and smiled. ”You would fit in well with my father I think. I barely understand how things go together, but they give good directions. But I want to do more than just follow directions. That’s why I want my own ship. Once I have that, who knows what I can do out there.”

The Mirialan was not surprised to find a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter. Though he still didn’t think that Hilal’s looks matched with her occupation. Hearing that she also did pod racing was another surprise. He had an interest in swoops and racing them, but he’d heard that humanoids had a difficult time in pod racing. He wasn’t sure the reason. When Hilal said that he might have seen her face he looked a bit closer. The lighting was different in the club after all.

”The Zugga Challenge on Mon Gazza?” he repeated trying to remember if he’d seen anything. Then he did remember seeing a holo about it. Since he was not human he wasn’t as drawn to the story as a human might when human firsts were mentioned, but he did remember the cute girl who was pictured in the story. ”You have blonde hair now,” he responded with a smile. ”It looks good.

The bump and stumble caught Traver off guard, but out of instinct he moved his hands down from Hilal’s shoulders to make sure that she was steady. ”There is nothing to apologize for Hilal. I like having you close.”

On the side Tiaza couldn’t help but laugh at the last interaction. She knew Hilal well enough to know that was not an attempt at flirting, that she had actually stumbled. The Chiss reminded herself to mark that down as a lesson in flirting. Sometimes the best openings come naturally.

Traver slowly returned his hands to where they were and gave an awkward smile. The next song started. It was considerably more uptempo than the previous two. ”This song is a bit beyond my pace. If you want to stay out here I don’t mind looking silly together, but I won’t be of much help as to how to dance to it. We can go back to the table and talk if you want.”

Current Outfit

Hilal hoped that she and Traver had one thing in common, however her heart sank a bit when he mentioned that he was pretty hopeless when it came to machines. That stinks but maybe there was something else that could bring them together...... besides Hilal's horrible dancing. "Well with machines, there's a lot of technical stuff you have to be familiar with," Hilal said. "It comes to me naturally, but I understand that it's not for everyone."

Tiaza only gave Hilal a reassuring glance which was nice but not what Hilal needed. She needed more guidance on flirting, Tiaza was a master of it to the point where she managed to have Sorr be reduced to a zombie by simply purring in his ear. "She needs to teach me how to purr," Hilal thought.

"The blonde hair is only for tonight," Hilal said smiling. "I just wanted to look different, I mean I never seen too many Miralans around but you look pretty handsome."

Did she say that twice? Well, Traver looked nice that she had to say it twice but still to be a slave of repetition is something Hilal hated. It was as if she was "dumb" AI where they're only limited by their programming. The music began to pick and Hilal began to instinctively bounce to the rhythm at least she was getting better at dancing. "I think we can dance just a for a bit!" Hilal said suddenly finding herself unable to stop dancing. "I think I'm intuned with the music now!"

Vletti'azan'uosus

kRcNucmiJmKoV_4ilY5P8aksUjFPiHHB0UcXxwJoRtxSWFsukWnsafhJHugjy9MpBSFgxEzuW0E7JkH6xIIf9gWqu19R-o_AesrTSbo_CbKG4ZFbqY-8u1ojf8WDiC2-6a6XIiOGrXJ5MQOcMXUvJl4

If Traver noticed the momentary look of dashed hope on Hilal’s face he didn’t show any signs. If Tiaza had been privy to the conversation she would have been glad there were no easy conversation points….or maybe she wouldn’t. She had no idea how Hex would respond to Hilal’s feelings and if Hilal were to easily flirt with and form a connection to Traver there was a possibility that Hilal would find the Mirialan more appealing (or maybe just the easier option). However things were going to play out, the flirting would have to be more involved that discussing whatever transistors or what have you Hilal changed in one of her machines.

”It’s not that I mind the technical stuff, just isn’t something that I’m trained for, so it doesn’t get shared with me,” Traver gave a smile. ”Believe it or not I studied law in academy. I was sorta good at it, but don’t think I was good enough to be a fancy pants lawyer. Maybe I’ll find a police force to join. That’s sorta like bounty hunting right?” Traver was searching for common ground as well. He knew that most bounty hunters operated outside of the law, but he thought Hilal might be one of the more honorable ones.

When Hilal stated that the hair color was special for tonight Traver gave a nod, ”Well you look good as a blonde. Might be something you want to do more often. But that’s just my opinion.” When she said he was handsome he blushed mightily. He started to say that she was wrong, but when she suggested that she was not pretty Traver argued. Who was he to tell her she was wrong? ”That’s very nice of you to say. I don’t hear it very often to be sure,” that Hilal’s opinion was not widely held or voiced was not a statement that she was wrong.

Hilal’s statement seemed to also cause a pause with the young Mandalorian woman. That was a relief to Traver who was finding himself in one of the longer conversations he’d had with a girl in the club. When Hilal suggested they continue to dance, Traver was shocked, he nodded his head and tried to find the right move to go with the song. He looked over at what Hilal was doing and smiled. She did indeed seem to be feeling the music. ”You are doing quite well. Perhaps the fast songs are your specialty,” as Traver said it he started to dance again, looking a little more awkward than previously. ”Most of your friend’s songs are slower if I remember. Do you usually listen to this quicker stuff?”

Current Outfit

Though Hilal did enjoy being blonde, she preferred her natural brown hair. Still, it was nice hearing Traver compliment her hairstyle she spent hours dying her hair. "Thanks, I guess," Hilal responded smiling awkwardly. "I'm a natural brunette so as soon as I'm done partying, I'm going to go back to my hairdresser, and he'll revert it back."

Said hairdresser was another Droid that Hilal made. Superior Utilitarian Servant or S.U.S. She was designed to be Hilal's personal Protocol Droid but with a few quirks in his design such as integrating combat programs into his CPU just in case he needed to defend himself. S.U.S though is just a prototype and Hilal just created and installed the Hairdresser program into him. What better way to test it out is by redoing Hilal's hair.

The young woman legs started to feel a little wobbly she wasn't used to dancing for this long. Then again, she wasn't used to dancing period. "I think I should take a break," Hilal smiled. "I'm going to go back to my friend Tiaza. Be right back!"

As a quick as an Ysalimiri, Hilal scampered over to Tiaza though halfway to her friend, Hilal tripped on her heels and landed butt first on her lap. "Chit!" Hilal muttered. "Sorry about that! But I need some help! I don't know if I'm doing a good job right now!"

Vletti'azan'uosus

v9_bEl4xioPhBegxwAmZvRPe1qihFWwuRF5lH9Yy1G67d5qJ4Q2t1fNy2CpuOQ5Zm1pfESK31ETi6YHvZtS_P2nPyu2aifNml_GK1tV5FLLyiq0NQ0wTapxZSkFGHqQJ1xHVzrAy7PdLUdgsL52MpHM

Traver was daydreaming a bit on what Hilal would look like when her hair was returned to its normal color. He had seen it on the holos, but it had been a while, and he could see her standing in front of him now for a more complete view. ”Natural is good. But it's always fun to try something different now and then,” he said with a nod of his head.

Hilal continued dancing for a bit. As Traver said this song was a bit out of his talents, but he tried his best to keep up. As Hilal said she needed to take a break, Traver looked a bit defeated. When she said she would return he perked back up.
”Of course. Need to talk about me huh?” he gave a bit of a nervous laugh. ”I’ll stick around here dancing as best I can. Don’t want to get lost.” he gave her a wave as Hilal made her way back over to Tiaza.

Tiaza tilted her head as she watched Hilal hurry in her direction. She saw the trip coming before it happened and readied herself to catch Hilal, which turned out to be unnecessary as the Mandalorian somehow ended up falling right into her lap. Tiaza blushed, but held her arms out to make sure that Hilal didn’t fall any further.
“Don’t need to be sorry. Always wondered what it would feel like to have a cute girl sitting in my lap,” Tiaza giggled at her joke. Though she wondered if she should have been so flippant about it. Hilal after all did like girls and Tiaza didn’t want to send any wrong messages. The Chiss singer looked over to Traver who had made his way halfway to their table when he saw Hilal trip, but hung back now that he saw she was safe. “I think you’re doing quite well. He almost ran to try to catch you even though there was no chance of making it in time,” Tiaza said with a smile.

“So you’ve made it past phase one. You have his attention and have been doing a little small talk. What else do you want to try?” Tiaza said with a smirk. “You can only pretend to do so much. Don’t want to lead him on when he has no real chance. Though to be honest a club like this he might not be looking for anything more than to dance and talk.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom