Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech L.M.A.O (Large Mobile Anti Amor Obliterator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

1-vKisA.jpg

• Intent: For Hilal to create affordable Walkers for people to use as home defense or in battle.
  • Image Source: Oddworld Library
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Durasteel, Autoblaster
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Mobile: The LMAO is mobile capable of going long distances as long as it's in range of the power generator.
  • So many guns!: Despite being cheaper compared to the average walker, the LMAO surprisingly has a small arsenal of weapons that can deal with any threat.
  • Budget soldiers: The LMAO is not only good for home defense but can be used on the battlefield to great effect thanks to its durability and array of weaponry.
WEAKNESSES
  • Limited A.I: The A.I only knows a handful of standing orders which makes the LMAO inflexible.
  • LLLLIIIMMMMTTTTEDDDD POOOOOWWWWEEERRRR!!!!!!: The LMAO can only go as long as it receives a signal from the Main Power Generator. If it's destroyed, then the Droid uses an emergency power up system that lasts about 5 hours before it deactivates.
  • My Leg!: Like many walkers, the LMAO's joints are vulnerable to attack, once one of the legs are damaged, then its movement is hindered significantly.
DESCRIPTION

Hilal came up with the idea of the LMAO after reading a Holonews article of Trandoshan mercenaries attack a small settlement on Lothal and the farmers had no means to defend themselves. Afterwards, Hilal got to work in creating an affordable Walker that can serve alongside the other droids she sells. After completion, the LMAO became a best seller in Hilal's shop with Hilal selling the LMAO to farmers, small kingdoms, and some politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom