Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reclaiming History

8cc3f8f82c117e127f15d13227a8753c.jpg
Commenor
A simple ship landed within the space port of the capital city of Commenor. There was nothing extraordinary about it, after all, it was just a trader's frigate. He had no knowledge of the stowaway that sneaked off board while he spoke to the port master. The man, dressed in his usual leathers, made his way out of the port without ever being noticed. But as he walked into the streets, he was no longer hidden.

Soldiers patrolled the crowded roads, setting an imposing threat to any who would do harm to the fine city. Thankfully, that wasn't why the Zabrak was here. Slowly he made his way through the crowd, his face easy to see. He wanted someone to notice him, and if she didn't, he would be at her court soon enough.

Darth Ferox had come to find [member="Lady Kay"] .

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
((OMG That is awesome!!))

Chasin City Space Ports. They were always open, always filled with people and droids going about their business. Today was no exception. The only real oddity was that the newly crowned Queen had stepped onto the property. What she was there for was anyone's guess and it wasn't as though she was going to offer up any details.

Flanked by a half dozen Royal Guardsmen, Kay approached one of the vessels. The crew came out and stood in line. The Queen gave them a scrutinizing stare, saying nothing. She merely just waited. One of the crew members was sweating, droplets formed on his brow. He was hiding something. With a snap of her fingers, a couple of soldiers arrived and hauled him away for questioning. That was how things worked now. Those that broke her rules were sent away for processing. More often than not, they were sent to work in the mines. Others were executed.

Kay didn't notice [member="Darth Ferox"] before he left the port. But anyone wanting an audience knew that the Palace was where to go to make such a request.

It was to the palace the Zabrak went, unaware that just behind him was the woman he had been seeking. If he had known [member="Lady Kay"] was on her way to the spaceport, he would of stayed. How ironic, to say the least. Right up to the palace gate he went, his head held high and his blue eyes gazing forward. Almost regally he would move to step by the guards, only to have one of them point a gun for his head.

Security had improved finally.

"Stop there. What business do you have with the Queen?" Ferox didn't even turn his head, instead looking to the guard with a sidelong glance. Blue eyes flashed a burning red, sending an unnatural shiver of fear down the guards spine. Yet as the eyes returned to their normal blue, so too did the fear dissipate. "I have come to talk with the Queen about a potential alliance between the people of Commenor and the people of Iridonia. Will you let me through?"

"I uh.. No sir. The Palace is closed to visitors. You won't be able to get in until the Queen returns and agrees to meet you." Slowly the gun was lowered, but the fact remained. Ferox was not getting in until her highness returned.

"Very well. I have time. I'll sit here while I wait, keep you two company." With that the Sith sat down by the nearby wall, leaning his back against it casually. Confused, the two guards looked to each other. They could only shrug as one went into the nearby office to make a call.

"If anyone is by her Majesty, please let her know that the leader of Iridonia has come to speak with her."

Kay-Larr

24e204d13df2535bdbe2683fe47c9f57.jpg

[member="Darth Ferox"] had an hour to wait before Kay had returned to her Palace. She had gotten the message about her visitor, but needed to prep herself first. Alliances were hardly ever a bad thing. Though she knew that Commenor had to stand on it's own two feet in any violent situation, the thought of having another trade partner and another Embassy did please her. It was another silk thread to add to her web that was spreading across the Galaxy unhindered and unnoticed.

jennifer-connelly-london-premiere-of-noah.jpg

When she was dressed in something a bit more refined and befitting of such an important meeting, she entered her Throne Room and took a seat on the high backed chair. "Let him in."

The yellow speckles in her eyes sparkled in the dim light of the room. This was going to be a good day.

Ferox had been waiting patiently, his eyes shut as he felt the world around him through the Force. The security and control the officials had, the general feeling of safeness those who did not break the law held, the fear of those who broke even the smallest of rules. It was comforting, to an extent. It was very Sithlike after all, though it did strike him as odd for [member="Lady Kay"] . Had the yellow in her eyes during her speech given away what she had become?

Into the chamber none the less the man went after being called. With his head held high and confidence clearly shown as he walked, the Zabrak made his way to the center of the room. With a single swift movement, the King pulled free the sword on his hip and placed the tip against the floor before him, resting both hands atop the hilt. "Your Majesty." His tone was formal. She may have been his friend, but this wasn't a social meeting.

prince_of_persia_2008_by_daemoncollection-d4p99df.png

​"I appreciate the time you've taken out of your schedule to meet with me."

Kay-Larr

Kay watched [member="Darth Ferox"] as he approached and brought out his sword. She bowed her head to him and was ever so glad to recognize his face. Memories were precious things and she had lost plenty of them. So this was such a relief for her.

"You are most welcome. To what do I owe the honour of this visit?"

"I wish I could say it was a social meeting, [member="Lady Kay"] , but I have come for business." He smiled to the woman, his blue eyes focused on the queens face. "I have recently returned to my own throne on Iridonia, giving birth once again to the Iridonian Empire. But to do this, I have trails as their King to proceed through." With a tap of the ceremonial sword against the ground, a holoprojector would turn on within the hilt. Before him, the entrance to an ornate tomb would be displayed. "These tombs belong to my ancestors, the old kings. They were buried on separate planets when the Empire once spanned across the Galaxy. I believe here on Commenor another of these tombs reside. I am asking your permission to search for this tomb."

Kay-Larr

Kay tilted her head to the side a bit when [member="Darth Ferox"] said that his visit was purely business. She righted herself and bowed her head when he informed her that he was part of a Monarchy as well. "Congratulations on your new role."

Her eyes were then drawn to the projection. She leaned forward while she studied the images, trying to remember whether or not she had seen a similar place before. It was certainly possible. "And what are you hoping to find inside of this tomb? I'm only asking out of curiosity..."

"Power, and knowledge. My blood line can access the power of former kings and use them. In there, I hope to reclaim another lost power so I may hold more strength and protect my people from the front lines." The Sith spoke honestly, having no reason to hide these facts from [member="Lady Kay"] ,given that only he had access to what would reside in the tomb. Another tap of his sword, and the projector was turned off. "But I will not just ask for a favor. My people are reforming their empire, and will need allies. I propose a union between our people. Allies in the coming wars certain to rage across the galaxy."

Kay-Larr

Sith loved their power and gaining more of it was something that they couldn't pass up. Kay had all the power that she needed. She just didn't want to lose it.

The power was shut off and [member="Darth Ferox"] then made his request. An ally. Commenor could use more, she could use more. Since her return she had felt...as though thus place was empty. Or perhaps it was just that she felt empty. There were parts of her that was missing, besides certain memories, so she had to start over. It was a slow process.

"War is inevitable. It's just a matter of when, not if it will reach our space. We are striving to be able to protect ourselves, but to know that Iridonia would be there for us in a crisis, that is an offer that we would accept."

"Then an alliance has been struck. Should the day come, the Legions of Iridonia will come to aid Commenor in the case of any attack. And should Iridonia be attacked, Commenor shall dispatch assistance." A defensive pact, if anything. But, the thought did make Ferox smile. It was good to know there was an ally in case they needed one, and it was a comfort to know it was [member="Lady Kay"] of all people. "Now, with the formalities aside, how have you been Lady Kay?"

Kay-Larr

The Commenori stay at home. That was what she had always told the governments that were aggressive. But they had a growing fleet and more soldiers were being trained by the day. Commenor would never be a military planet in her lifetime, but it wouldn't be defenceless either.

"I have been...adjusting to my position and power better than those around me have. How about you?" Most that have shunned her or walked away from her were people that she didn't remember anyways, so it wasn't a huge loss in her mind.

[member="Darth Ferox"]

"Much of the same really. It's.. Different, when you become in charge of a planet, or even a species. Royalty. Who'd of thought, right?" A chuckle came from the red mans lips as he relaxed his shoulders. [member="Lady Kay"] at least seemed similar to what she was before, despite what he had seen in her queening. Those yellow eyes, the same she supported now. How had she gotten them? He wasn't about to ask.

Kay-Larr

Kay smirked a little as she reflected on her new position. From what she read on her old self's datapad, she was the President, chosen by the people. She watched her inaugeration speech, as well as those on her campaign trail. She was already adored by her people, so the transition to being their Monarch was an easy one.

"It's different, yes. There have been many that have questioned it, mostly those that I don't remember. One even wanted me to give this all up and go away with him. But no. I have no successor, no heir. Commenor would be lost without me. It would fall to ruin. I cannot leave them after they chose me as their leader. This is where I belong."

[member="Darth Ferox"]

"Sacrificing your freedom for the betterment of your people. Such is the weight of the crown." It was no exaggeration. Already he could feel the weight on his own shoulders, and he hadn't even united his people yet. Or perhaps that was why he felt the weight to begin with. "If you ever need assistance, or a friend to talk to, know that I'm normally only a holocall away. Then again, I've never been the best at understanding how those work."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay bowed her head to [member="Darth Ferox"] . "Thank you. And likewise. It would be a good trade should whatever you find in the temple be useful." Sacrifice was nothing new for her. And if this was where she would spend the rest of her days, it wasn't a bad place. There was plenty to do and explore. Who would rule after her? She hadn't even thought that far yet.

"Here's hoping." There was another chuckle from his lips as he turned his gaze from [member="Lady Kay"] to the empty room. Was it always this silent here? Or did that change as she had? He wasn't sure, didn't want to be sure. What ever had happened, happened. And it was not his place to judge another Sith for why they had joined the ranks. Well, at least one that wasn't his own apprentice.

"Would you like to see the tomb?"

Kay-Larr

Would she? Since her return she had hardly ventured outside. But it wasn't as though she had a lot of enemies. Nor that she couldn't protect herself.

Kay got to her feet and approached [member="Krest"] . "I would love to. Thank you." It wasn't as though he could keep it all a secret anyways. She'd find out almost every detail about the tomb anyways.

"Perfect. Just be warned, there tends to be a guardian or trial to face before I can open it. A fight is bound to happen." No reason to keep that fact secret from [member="Lady Kay"] after all. With a warm smile though he would offer his arm, nodding once. "The tomb is close by. We can walk there from here, and I can show you the power of my ancestors, hmm?" Oh yes, this would fun. Well, fun to a Zabrak was life endangering situations. Perhaps the Queen of Commenor wouldn't be as.. Enjoyable.

Kay-Larr

"Well it's a good thing that there's two of us then." Kay still wasn't much of a fighter, her skills in that lacking somewhat. But she was stronger now than in her days of captivity. She was now capable of things that she never was before.

"I think that I should be dressed in something a little more suitable for such an adventure. Please excuse me..." With a bow of her head to [member="Krest"] she left the Throne Room to head to her chambers.

Twenty minutes later she returned, satchel over her shoulder and her lightsaber hung at her side. "Shall we?"

c2e4819f12810d1cfb3059665d26b1c1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom