Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Rebuilding Kesh, and helping its people (Open and Private Rps)

Hello Everyone!

Yes I know, third post since returning but putting out this LFG specifically for the story that I want to tell with everyone about the rebuilding of Kesh and its cities. This is a process I want people to take their time with with me, to be slow and proud of their work like back in the old days when we had created all the cities and sights on the planet that were not there in Canon. I will be attempting to find all the old stuff we used to have laying around over the coming days and weeks, places and things that people can help rebuild or people they can help resettle such as the Drive Yards that remain in pieces over Kesh, or the former capital of the planet, or the ancestral capital Tahv.

To that end I'm also not looking for an easy or story with no pushback. After all the main people who might want to help heal a planet have to deal with the fact it will be a Dark Jedi pushing this. For Jedi it could be viewed as a trap, or a trick, for Sith it could prove a challenge to their right to rule if any have taken up the planet as their home. I would love factions get involved and even if it's just a few people here and there it could be a place for proxy skirmishes akin to our own real world history. The goal here is to create a story we all absolutely love!

To that degree please do reach out to me on the discord, or help organize things on here! I would love to do 1 on 1 threads with people or organize group rps with 1 or more groups of people! I absolutely do not want to interrupt any stories either people have done since my absence and want to incorporate anything anyone has in mind, so please do reach out as it could be amazing fun to be involved where I can be.

Below will be any links I can find. I am currently typing this on mobile so the links will be slowly added so expect to see stuff in this starting post that was not here originally.

Old Links for the planet.
1. Mareth, The Memorial City
2. Star Runner Cantina
3. Gyn, The City in the Sea
4. Lyst, The City of Beauty
5. Echo Base (old military outpost)
6. Black Rose Naval Academy (old training academy)

Last edited:
Heads up Yoryn Darnur Yoryn Darnur , pretty much every city, building and old location has been reduced to rubble, and the planet itself is largely barren due to past actions by the Brynadul. Just letting you know as I noticed you used the old star runner cantina that is probably not in working order at the time of the RP you are in. The Keshiri people are only just now able to return to the planet, and for about 40ish years there hasnt been a single Keshiri on the planet thanks to the Brynadul.

By no means forcing you to change your post, just letting you know for the future notice.

Yoryn Darnur

Imperial Underworld Godmother
Heads up Yoryn Darnur Yoryn Darnur , pretty much every city, building and old location has been reduced to rubble, and the planet itself is largely barren due to past actions by the Brynadul. Just letting you know as I noticed you used the old star runner cantina that is probably not in working order at the time of the RP you are in. The Keshiri people are only just now able to return to the planet, and for about 40ish years there hasnt been a single Keshiri on the planet thanks to the Brynadul.

By no means forcing you to change your post, just letting you know for the future notice.

Makes sense. I will alter future posts to maybe the site of the Star Runner or something along those lines. Just didn't want to be in the planning of infrastructure conversation. Yoryn is working from the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom