Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reborn Brotherhood of the Sith

Thom Naudir

T
The first Brotherhood of the Sith was founded by the fallen Jedi Exar Kun, and by his hand the Galactic Republic, and the Jedi Order that served it were brought to their knees. The teachings of Exar Kun would serve as the foundation for many of the future Sith organizations. It was by the hand of his disciples that the Sith Academy on Korriban was constructed. By Exar Kun's own hands, the ancient worlds of the Jedi, long thought untouchable by the Galactic Powers were looted, and their knowledge fully and freely studied for the first time in generations. His techniques and teachings would go on to inspire Sith for the next several centuries, including Darth Revan, the Sith Emperor of the Old Sith Empire, and even the One Sith many years later.
Now, that Brotherhood stands Reborn. Valad Yar, an archaeologist from Bakura traveled to Yavin IV, the final resting place of Exar Kun. There, he encountered the spirit of the ancient Sith Exar Kun, and became his first new disciple for thousands of years. Departing Yavin IV, Valad Yar has begun the process of building an organization in the image of the ancient Brotherhood of the Sith led by Exar Kun, calling it simply the Reborn Brotherhood of the Sith. He seeks to spread the ancient teachings of the Sith across the galaxy once again, and recreate the era of Progress and Knowledge that the first Brotherhood of the Sith had forged in the fires of war, and drenched in the blood of all those that stood in their way.
Committed to the procurement of new Knowledge and Power at any cost, the Reborn Brotherhood of the Sith seeks to establish itself in a galaxy torn apart in a never ending wave of chaos.
page-break-1024x256.png
Hello! So this is just a little bit of an interest check really to see if anyone would be interested in joining up with the Reborn Brotherhood of the Sith. This is in no way a name grab against the Sith Empire division that is already present on the site, however I have always loved Exar Kun and his Brotherhood of the Sith, and wanted to make it here on this wonderful site. We are open to almost any character here, and are dedicated to the creation and forging of strong bonds and excellent stories dedicated to character building and development. Whether you are a Force User seeking to join the Brotherhood itself, or a Non Force User seeking a bit of employment and credits, a scientist looking for the next big discovery, or an outsider looking for a new home, the Reborn Brotherhood of the Sith has a place for you.
If you have any questions, please just ask down below or message me directly!

Thom Naudir

T
As I stated, this is not a name grab against you or your Empire. I am just opening up a new option and angle for people seeking to develop Sith or other characters. I have no intention of trying to copy or steal from your group. If you spent the time to read it first rather than jumping straight in, might have caught that. ;)

Truly nothing against you or yours, I am always open to cooperation and threading in the future.
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom