Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellions and Minor Factions

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Thanks. Thought it was somewhere. Anyway, if Rebellions are changed to allow for the second dom to be Rebelled, why not apply a similar rule with it? Would mostly take care of that issue.

What about Reputation? I mean, I never see someone mention about this because Reputation is the most important factor of rebellion and the entire playthrough. For example, The Sith Empire capture Mandalore and Concord Dawn, they capture the planet but it's subjugated. If there's no Reputation, then the Rebellion Post would've been useless.

Daalin Garnive said:
What about Reputation? I mean, I never see someone mention about this because Reputation is the most important factor of rebellion and the entire playthrough. For example, The Sith Empire capture Mandalore and Concord Dawn, they capture the planet but it's subjugated. If there's no Reputation, then the Rebellion Post would've been useless.
I have no idea what "reputation" you are referring to.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

I think [member="Daalin Garnive"] is talking about how they're viewed IC. Like how the Rebellion had a fairly good reputation, but Saw's group was considered overly violent.

Kalic Daws said:
[member="Braith Achlys"]

I think [member="Daalin Garnive"] is talking about how they're viewed IC. Like how the Rebellion had a fairly good reputation, but Saw's group was considered overly violent.
I see, well that has zero impact on anything regarding invasions and rebellions.

Kalic Daws said:
[member="Braith Achlys"]

You’d be surprised. Story is one of the key parts of invasions and rebellions. Using how a group is viewed by others could be good stories.
The story is the part that is taken into consideration for review, the stuff that happens outside of the invasion/rebellion, beside OOC drama, is not.

(I've reviewed invasions & rebellions before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom