Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Sunka

C4123178-1499265730343762large.jpg

S O C I A L I N F O...|

Name: Draay Sunka
Alias(es): Rebel
Title(s): None as of yet
Sexual Orientation: Whatever-sexual
Marital Status: Ehh
Force Sensitive: Yeah, why not?
Force Rank: Rogue Padawan
Force Alignment: Lightside

P H Y S I C A L I N F O...|

Species: Human (Atrisian)
Height: Tall
Weight: Slim, Toned
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Pigmentation: Tan

F A C T I O N S & A F F I L I A T I O N S...|
  • Clan Rekali
  • Galactic Alliance/Formerly New Jedi Order
  • Formerly The Jedi Academy Network

--------------------------

P E R S O N A L I T Y...|

He's naturally a lazy person and his inclination is to do as little work as possible. As a Jedi, during his training he is able to get away with this, spending his days sleeping, or skipping out and spending time in a cantina instead. His goal is to live unremarkably, free of anything of noticeably good or bad. Most of this stems from him not thinking he has much of a purpose; he's just living day by day...When he is faced with the potential for conflict or commitment he responds first by expressing disinterest hoping it'll pass from him to someone else, but while he balks at the prospect of the work he must do, he'll never run from it.

Despite how lazy he is, and how much he pretends not to care, he has a strong moral compass and dedication to whatever it is he decides to set his mind too. It is also these qualities that force him to move away from his lazy pursuits, as he finds himself having utter adverseness to having others sacrifice themselves for him, and volunteering to do work. While his Jedi training has forced him to become more mature, he still clings to his lazy origins; even if he can't spend his entire day being idle, he at least avoids having long-term goals or confessing any particular pleasure in the duties he's assigned. He'll work hard in the moment.

S T R E N G T H S & W E A K N E S S E S...|

[+] Heightened Acute Senses - He possesses heightened acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals. He can see at far greater distances, almost with perfect clarity, than other humans. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing him to detect sounds ordinary humans couldn't hear at a greater distance. He is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent, even if the scent has slightly eroded by time and weather factors. These senses are just natural to him, and then enhanced by his Force sensitivity.

[-/+] Jack of all Trades... - Rebel more than likely has commitment issues unless it's something he really has his mind set on...which is unlikely, but without ever following all the way through with things he just kind of brushes the surface and never specializes. He's not bad nor good...he's alright with the exception of tracking.

[-] Former Addict - At some point he experimented with death sticks...in the beginning it was a one time thing but it turned into an addiction. Due to this his Force training is taking longer than normal, the drugs stunted his abilities growth, causing him to tire faster, and even decreased his life expectancy. Since his relapse...his Jedi training and abilities have basically faltered.

[-] Lackadaisical - He is lazy. He's more than capable of taking care of any situation that most other people have to deal with but he doesn't care. He'll likely refuse the call if he feels it isn't his problem, and at times this impedes on his Jedi stuff. Expect him to be indifferent, uncaring, annddd sarcastic.

[-] Vulnerable Senses - His heightened senses can be taken advantage of. For instance, extremely loud noises can affect his acute sense of hearing etc.

--------------------------

P R E - R O L E P L A Y...|

Draay 'Rebel’ Sunka was born into the galaxy without any working knowledge of his ancestry, his earliest memories include him growing up on Yavin IV. In his infancy he was adopted into Clan Rekali, seemingly given over at birth or sometime after. So if you ask him, that was his family up until he could really understand what it was exactly.

Majority of his younger days were spent at Port Shardock, though lack of proper guardianship earned him the nickname Rebel, due to his devious and rebellious behavior towards authority. His Force-sensitivity was recognized early on, as was his natural affinity for animals, and seemed to be one of very few things he was interested in as he got older and his lackadaisical and carefree personality began to manifest. Though at some point, he settled on two choices: Exploration or Jedi training at the Yavin Jedi Praxeum. Because he was lazy…he settled for Jedi training and figured that would allow him to do both.

At some point he took a hiatus from his training and enrolled in the Levantine Astronautical Academy, thinking that a trade was more plausible since it was lucrative.His plans were to fall in line and work within the Rekali business but…he flunked out. Before returning back home he worked a series of odd jobs which found himself in the middle of the One Sith War, albeit ending he decided joining the Galactic Alliance wasn’t such a bad idea. After the battle of Coruscant he made his way to Sullust, seeing an opportunity to finally do something with his life. Maybe he’d finish his Jedi training, learn to pilot a ship, or just figure out his purpose ehh it wasn’t like he cared but…

Kudos to the kid, he was taken in by Jedi Knight Jedi Moonrunner who found him on Nar Shaddaa and saved him from an overdose. During his recovery, Jedi began to train the boy and even prompted him to join the Galactic Alliance. One of the new Padawan on the block, Rebel struggled with finding his place until he befriended [member="Trextan Voidstalker"], whom he was initially jealous of, during their mission to Devaron. Not too long after, a near death encounter with the Sith [member="Vrak Nashar"] left him severely injured and saw him grounded on the Smuggler' Moon for quite awhile.

----------------------------------------

T H R E A D L I S T I N G...|

1. Prologue
2. Year One: Moonrunner' Law
3. Year One: The Apprentice
4. Running on the Moon
5. Slave Ring Redemption
6. No Man's land

Galactic Alliance:
1. ​Galactic Alliance - Dominion of Devaron & Aleen
2. NJO - Jedi Service Corps & Mingle
3. NJO/JAN - Force Imbuement/Crystal Cutting