Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Reav Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC NOTE: I'm going to be honest here, I had no idea how to fill the Resistances part so I closed my eyes and let Jesus take the wheel

temporaryb.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To bring Zet's clan armor to life.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: -x-
  • Permissions: -x-
  • Primary Source: -x-
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Reav Clan
  • Affiliation: Zet Reav
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Mandalorian Armor
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
    • Beskar
    • Armorweave
    • Duraplast
    • Thinsuit
    • Therma gel
    • Transparisteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Medium Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    Electricity: Extreme
    Energy Weapons: Very High
    Kinetic Weapons: Very High
    Lightsabers: Very High
    EMP/Ion: Very High
    Radiation: Very High
    Environmental: Average
    Sonic: Average
    Radiation: Average
    Acid: Average

Extreme Heat: None
    Extreme Cold: None
    Force: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Insulated
  • Space-suit/Enviro-suit
  • Limited underwater use (Made for space, but can endure low pressures/shallow areas)
  • 60 minutes Radiation protection
  • Temperature Regulator
  • Anti-Flash blinding Lenses
  • Lenses with HUD display, scanner and zoom
  • Atmospheric Control Systems (Five hours oxygen tank)
  • Built-in Breathing Apparatus with Rebreather
  • Built-in Communicator (Short range)
  • Sonic Dampener (In helmet)
  • Magnetic Boots
STRENGTHS
  • Keeping it simple: It's few systems do not consume too much power allowing for long periods of activity. The Reav style of armor is slightly lighter than the average Mandalorian armor, offering protection equivalent of medium armor rather than being an absolute wall of defense.
  • Space Proof: The Reav clan operated mostly in space so their armor was made to fit their somewhat crazy strategies. This feature can also be used for underwater operations, as long as it's not very deep.
WEAKNESSES
  • Still Armor: It might be lighter than the common Mandalorian armor, but it is still beskar. Only one with Mandalorian training can use it constantly, taking into consideration the armor is more vulnerable at the joints to allow mobility in combat.
  • Tiny-Tech: Most of the technology is installed in the helmet, but the EMP and radiation shielding cover his entire outfit.
DESCRIPTION
The Special Features were built in with the Reav strategies in mind, to operate mostly in space but also being available for land combat without over-burdening the Mandalorian with the weight of armor. The Reav clan believed in personal skill and training over excess of gear, crafting their armors as light as possible for combat. Zet lacks the ability to craft his own armor so he simply uses this one for years now.

Common tactics were:

• Use their Sonic Dampeners to throw sonic grenades when in close proximity to enemies.
  • Use the radiation protection of the armor to break into a radioactive zone and cause a leak before evacuating to safety.
  • Use grappling hooks on both Vambraces to move in zero gravity environment.
  • Use fire to reduce a ship's oxygen and demand surrender.
  • Charge and raid.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zet Reav Zet Reav

Nice armour, and detailed. I found just 4 problems:
  • Please use this link to the Image Source. We don't accept Pinterest or Reddit links to images unless the original site can't be found.
  • Please link the Reav Clan to the Manufacturer, if there is no Codex entry or faction to this, link your bio.
  • Please link your bio to the Affiliation
  • Yes, the resistances are bad. The Airborne is not a resistance, you can delete that.
    • If you're not sure how the resistances working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.

MANIAC MANIAC

1) Done (I... I had no idea someone else also had the same idea to paint it red as me, not only that they did it better...)
2) Done
3) Done
4) Fixed

Removed the ooc note at the top, and increased a bit the radiation/oxygen tank times.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zet Reav Zet Reav

Thank you! About your "Space/Zero Gravity" resistance. The resistance means how you can resist the attacks against you. So this is not a resistance. You can delete this one too, this is just a special feature, and you can mention it under the special feature, like "can be used in space".

Moved the information between parenthesis in technical to special features
Re-wrote some of the special features. Same thing just different wording.
Classification set to 'Medium Armor' rather than 'Multipurpose'
Descriotion, Weakness and strengths fixed, deleting repeated information mentioned a few lines back.
Fixed 'List' code

Thank you
AMCO AMCO

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zet Reav Zet Reav

Everything looks good, except one thing, the Image Source link. Please modify it back to the old one, because the current one leads to the .png, and not to the homepage where you can find the art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom