Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaching across borders (Jerrick Shado, open)

Tython

It was early morning the sun had just begun to rise over the mountain tops, the rays of sun had barely begun to warm the soil. Rianna was already out running along a path that ran from the Temple up the mountainside to the ruins. Rianna had been assured that saarl had been moved back from the path, the screech lizards, and all signs of the acid spiders removed. The temple was doing its best to keep everyone safe, however the natural order of things often overruled the wants and needs of the Jedi.

Rianna looked down the path ahead, she ran with her lightsaber still concerned that something would come from its hiding place and make a meal of her, she had yet to use animal speak on anything here. She wondered how would it go to make a screech lizard give way,

She had begun to find her way among the Jedi here, making friends she had always found to be difficult. Not because she was antisocial but from a shyness that could shock her into silence. Perhaps that was why she was taking her time in thinking over the offer to sit upon the Council. She had not held a Council seat in sometime, and the responsibility was not to be taken lightly. She was still forming teams, and ensuring that their medical supplies would always have transport to them.

Bacta was still an issue though, it was growing rare. Rianna needed to find a contact who could help her with that. These were the thoughts of Rianna as she ran, her mind on her job, and not looking ahead.

@[member="JerrickShado"]

stardust x-wing passed the atmospere with ease she soon located the jedi temple below seeing a path she followed it until she found a clearing to land in landing her fighter stardust got out and started down the path making sure that her blaster was full as she walked
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

The man never stopped watching the healer. Followed her everywhere. He followed her now, and grabbed her from the darken side of a pillar. "Relax, relax. Its me. Shado, from the call. I'm not here to hurt you." He wore his helmet to hide his face. He let go hoping that lightsaber wouldn't be jabbed in his stomach. He stepped back to show he understood space of the personal level. "Where the shabla are you going to so fast? You looked scared to death." He spoke

Rianna couldn't believe it even out here on a run just as she had hit the ruins someone grabbed her and pulled her into its shadow. She stared at the armor, she knew what she thought but she would keep it to herself that particular train.

"You better not be here to hurt me, that would be most unpleasant" Whether she meant for him or her would be left to the imagination. She had not drawn the lightsaber as she had not sensed danger, and why would she, afterall she had not been paying attention. Her mind was some place else, not on what she was doing. She groaned.

"Scared?" She shook her head, "No, its my morning run its exercise. You guys do exercise, right?" She knew a little about training and exercise was a mild word for what soldiers, and mercs went through. She crossed her arms though, and looked at him. "Are you the one stalking me?" Stalking might have been a strong word but if he had been following her all this time, wasn't that stalking?

Finally Rianna stopped and focussed. "We aren't alone"

@[member="JerrickShado"] | @[member="stardust"]

Jerrick laughed at the lady. "No I'm not here to hurt you. Stalking? Well..sure." he spoke softly. He had his helmet on so there's no way anyone knew him, his height and weight change made him a totally new person. "Jerrick?" Crap followed. "Sorry don't know a Jerrick. You are? Don't mind I have some business with the healer." He turned back to the woman. Cocking his head at her. He was curious something about her made him trust the lady. "I do run. A lot. And get thrown. A lot. And all that good stuff." Why would someone run out here?

Rianna looked over at the young one who had approached, "hello" She smiled softly, and then looked over at her stalker. She gave him a look of some confusion, "And why would all of that be happening to you, BUT better yet..what do you want from me?"

It was really shaping up to be a very interesting month so far. Her morning exercise now over, and the meeting up of two people on the path that ran from the temple to the old ruins. She wondered if they knew that some of the battle droids had not been disactivated yet, both had been extremely fortunate to get this far.

Now about her stalker she did not know why someone would follow her around, she was a healer most could just come to her for help. Rianna once again looked over at the other who had joined them, said person was armed, but Rianna knew she could disarm them. Well she hoped she could. "What kind of help do you need?"

Right now Rianna had no names of anyone.

i came to see if this temple had a library of any sort that i can see"stardust said jeeping her hands at her sides as she then looked over at the armored man for a sec before looking back at @rainna organa
@[member="JerrickShado"]

"I'm Zero One. My...partner..has memory loss and scars. Nasty ones. I need to get his memory back and get rid of those scars. He means a lot to me. Ill pay whatever it takes, get you whatever you need." He said in his softest tone. He ment it all. Luckly the vocal emitter distored his voice, @[member="stardust"] was way to close and didn't know he had changed so much. 'Damn it all.' He thought to himself. @[member="Rianna Organa"]

"Zero" ok she had never heard that name before. She looked at the other one, "There are parts of the Library that are open to anyone you need only present yourself at the temple and go through the procedures for entrance" She smiled again, "but you'll have to leave your weapon outside" This little one said very little, and seemed almost timid.

Rianna looked at Zero, "how long has your friend been hurt? Scars I can do little about, but memory that can be complicated" How had the friend lost their memory, she tried to focus on the emotions around her to get a better idea of intent, she sensed very little, odd for someone like her who was empathic.

"I don't take payment for helping someone who is hurt, but I would need to see your partner to examine the injuries" The problem with memories, sometimes they were best left forgotten.

Jerrick nodded at her. He knew she was trying to do her jedi stuff, with the chip in his spine, and sesnory augumentations he noticed everything. "I hide my thoughts well. I have an idea someones tooken them...erased them or something. Science isn't usually my thing. They're not wounds persay.." he grabbed his pistol and crumbled it in his grip to demenstrate what she was dealing with here. A super human soldier. "I've done much worse damage. Maybe now you understand why I get thrown around a lot." He knocked on his helmet. " but I'm fine. But I will owe you for this. Even if you can't help trying to makes me entitled to be at you're call whenever you may need me...he'd do the same for me." He turned to the old friend and it struck him...he hadn't been in touch with them in a long time. "You're eyes are saying you're in need of help...please. what can I do?" He asked @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Rianna watched the little one head down towards the temple she felt bad she knew she should go with her, but if someone needed help she needed to give assistance. It was an awkward choice for certain, she would need to find her and see what else she could do.

She looked as Zero gave her a demonstration of jis power. Now that was new to her as she sensed no force in him, was she not concentrating enough. She looked at him again. Was it possbile he didn't understand how that could look to her, or any other who might observe. He'd do the same to her, would he crush her? Her stalker had just crossed into scary. She let him go on about owing her she would not collect unless she really needed to.

"Me? I'm fine just thinking about work." She smiled, "your friend is more than a comrade?" There was a connection what was it, what kind of connection though.

@[member="JerrickShado"]

"Sit, the story is...long." Jerrick sat crossed legged. "Czars...were the future soldier...what I did to my pislot isn't what I'm going to do to you, I mean you no harm, you just need to understand what I am, the times it for Zero Two." He leaned back. "It was a expemerimental procedjure, a lot of pain, I was five foot nine. Now I'm six foot. Catch my drift? I have a chip inside my spine, gives my super reflexs. Probably could be just as quick as yours." He stopped and looked at her. He took his helmet off, showing his scars, and his dark blue eyes. The scar that reach across his forhead to his bottom cheek on his left side. "I see every detail, to you trying to figure me, to the little girl who...probably recgonized me from my poshter. Even now you still lie about things you need. You're a healer you always need medical supplies..bacta...you need bacta." He looked at her soft. @[member="Rianna Organa"]

She blinked and then slowly sat cross legged upon the ground looking at the stalker Zero One. A long story Rianna lived for stories ones that told of troubled time, of choices made and of lessons learned but she knew already this was probably not one of those stories. Her hands rested in her lap as she listened to him speak. She felt sadness, her own emotion touching a story that to her sounded more like a holo story told on late night.

Alas though this was a true story, and to her there were no winners in this augmentation. They had changed him and his friend, force knows how many others had been put through this procedure. Questions formed as she listened one she would ask and hope the answers did not tear her emotions from her soul.

The revealing of his face, Rianna forgot herself immediately she was a healer and pain rippled through her she leaned forward her fingers lightly tracing the scar. It was long it had come dangerously close to nerves exposed like that. She closed her eyes for a moment, she could not wipe away scars but her pain at seeing them was evident and filtered into the force around them. Slowly she drew back staring into the dark blue eyes.

"The Temple always needs bacta it is well known that many seek it. But yes you are correct it is a need that I see, the other may not." Rianna began to build her mental walls if he could see in so could others, and there were memories pushing against a gentle barrier that could not escape it was to soon for that.

"These changes, did you and your friend volunteer or were they forced on you?" If forced Rianna would have to decide if there is need for action.

@[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick turned away thinking about the question for a minute. After a while he turned back to @[member="Rianna Organa"] to give her his answer. "I did this on my own. I was the first and I came out perfectly fine. He on the other hand....is the second...a force user trained...its like...the memories were picked for him....how do you remember training in the force? Your name? But no memory of the past." He leaned back for a minute on his hands. He watched her every movement, she was graceful in his eyes strong, but delicate at the same time. He cleared his throat and turned away. "Ill get your bacta." He spoke

when stardust had walked to whete sge was out if their range she turned and saw the man take his helmet off seeing it was jerrick she wanted to run to him but stopped she knew that if he had to keep his identity a secret to her then she knew it was good to keep walking up to the temple

Rianna was a bit shocked to learn that he had done this to himself, or allowed it to be done to him. Why she wondered would he do such a thing? she went to speak to ask the question but it was his emotions regarding his friend that hit her, she leaned back to allow it to pass over her, she took a breath.

"You are very much for your friend" One did not need to be a Jedi to see or feel this. "Perhaps these enhancements are what have blocked that part of his mind, or his long term memory. The short would remember everything but not understand why it knows to react, the body reacts out of habit." The bacta was now secondary to her stalkers friend.

"Why don't we see if I can help your friend before you decide to help alleviate the problems I am facing" There were many that would benefit from the bacta, the needs of one should not outweigh the needs of the many. "Where is your friend at?" Was he here, or would they need to travel.

@[member="JerrickShado"]

"He can come here." He spoke. Jerrick leaned forward and looked her in the eyes. He attempted to look into who she was, into her soul. What was she about, made her tick? She made his mind in awe. "He can be dangerous, he doesn't have the a winning personality..." he stopped, he wasn't bad talking about him, it was just the truth. "You don't have to do this, I know," he looked down, "I know I look like a hardended warrior..but really I'm just a big cuddly stalker." He laughed at his joke, now his sense of humor was coming back. @[member="Rianna Organa"]

What was he looking for, she leaned closer to give him a look into whatever niche he was trying to find. What would he see, a healer, one who has been hurt, one who has triumphed, one who kept her own secrets. What made her tick, so many things intrigue a Jedi Master, just as many intrigue a woman.

"Dangerous?" She repeated, how dangerous she wondered.

She laughed, "I would prefer another cuddly stalker" Rianna did not look deeper into him to see, she had only to sense his devotion to this friend, one whom he wanted to help. "I can't say that I will positively be able to help him but I will try" Her words were soft, gentle, and reassuring. Such was the way of the healer, and the woman known as Rianna Organa.

"You are right I don't have to do anything, but I want to help" She reached over and put a hand on his forearm, how could she make him understand, perhaps it was only in the act of trying. "Are you both allowed here?" Afterall she did not know where the allegiances lay, even though she often crossed enemy lines to help, she was not sure that others would cross lines to find help and risk being arrested and put into jail.

@[member="JerrickShado"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom