Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction RE Auction: Cortosis #1

[member="Fos Misao"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Alright I am assuming that Noah has the highest current bid still and will quote it in a moment. If I am wrong please inform me because it got a little messy there.

Noah Corek said:
[member="Fos Misao"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

20 million Credits, a custom armor for you faction, a custom rifle for your faction, a custom sidearm for you faction, 125 Infantry Support Combat Exoskeleton-1's, 100 Thorn-class Infantry Combat Vehicles, 75 Nariom-class Light Tanks, 50 Flint-class Medium Tanks and 25 Sand Panther-class Main Battle Tanks

Matreya

25 million, 100 organic ships, a contract for a custom weapon to arm your faction, the custom hoverboard, assistance of myself and Valashu in any future endeavor and 15 MALs and MGMs as well as 25 of 5, and 30 of 3, of any weapons sold by MSI,
[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Noah Corek"]

(Going on the prices of the Organics as they used to be, even with deflation, I realized that the 100 should be near 75 million at the minimum. But I guess its up to you. I decided I would like the Cortosis.)

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Fos Misao"]

The auction is officially closed. The winning bid goes to Fos Misao. Let us set up a meeting and we can discuss the details. Please send the credits along with the MAL and MGM to Doldur. Let me know where to send the cortosis as well and it will be there as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom