Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction RE Auction: Cortosis #1

Raxian Empire Auction: Cortosis #1
Gray had obtained a good supply of cortosis from a recent venture. He could use it to make something good for either of his companies, Raxis Independent Designs or WESTAR, but instead decided it would be best for it to be sold on auction. The Raxian Empire could use some income to help it get going, and this would be a nice start to doing just that. So he got on the auction board and posted the auction up.

Item for sale:
- Shipment of Cortosis (enough for limited production project)
- Any form of payment accepted, but credits, ships, and units preferred
============================================================================================================================
OOC:​
-Auction ends Sunday July 31 at 11:59 CST
-No joke or excessive bids will be excepted
-Tag myself and last top bidder
-Be nice
-Have fun!
- Cortosis was acquired here

Matreya

3.5 million, 30 organic ships of your chosen sizes made to spec, and a contract as a bid for the Cortosis to go to [member="Tempist"]

;) just cause I love trash talk, I would point out the ships being offered by my competitor, are a limited production item. Organics are a living near sentient ship, and can be made with zero issues other than number of Seeds.

In other words I can make mass produced levels of them.

@Abraxis@Gray Raxis

Matreya

I don't kill your ally [member="Valashu Elahad"], 5 million credits, 55 organic ships, a contract with Merr-Sonn Inc, and I'll give you a custom Ether Hoverboard with rocker boosters

@Abraxis@Gray Raxis

Matreya

Whoa. Now that's a jump.

8milliom, 100 organic ships, a contract for armor and one for a custom weapon both enough to arm your faction, the custom hoverboard, and the assistance of myself and Valashu in any future endeavor.

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Abraxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Matreya

10 million, 100 organic ships, a contract for armor and one for a custom weapon both enough to arm your faction, the custom hoverboard, and the assistance of myself and Valashu in any future endeavor and 15 MALs and MGMs

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Matreya

-No joke or excessive bids will be excepted
Not that I am against your bids [member="Noah Corek"], or you personally, I am just quoting the rule and tagging [member="Gray Raxis"] because that's nuts man. Basically every time you bid its a massive increase, with basically doubling of credit amounts, and huge numbers of crafts.

I admit my organic ship numbers is a bit high, but that is because they are literally grown not built.

But either way, if Raxis doesn't consider it an outrageous bid, I will let you have it at this point. Many,many double digits of millions is... a bit higher then I would go for a single batch of anything really.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Fos Misao"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Okay I'll admit I might have went a bit overboard. I'll withdraw my bids. You can have it man. Sorry for the inconvience.

[member="Fos Misao"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Honestly he is right that your last bid Noah feels a bit excessive, but I am fine if you would like to edit your bid if you would like. I am also fine if you wish to keep it where it is at since it did get to this point naturally. So edit or leave be it is all up to what you would like to do Noah.

Matreya

Nah man, as I said, Gray has no issues with the bid, so keep it. Unless someone else outbids you :)

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom