Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character RE: Any info on this 'Revolution' guy - MAE_STER

gQSvRxf.jpg
ekvelpu.png

Birthplace
Age32 Years
OccupationIntergalactic Terrorist
Faction'The Movement'
HomeApartment in Coruscant Undercity
SpeciesEssonian | Human
GenderMale
Force SensitiveNo
Height6'0
Weight287 LBS
Hair ColorDark Brown
Eye ColorGlowing Silver / Cybernetic
Skin ColorPale
Distinctive featuresScar on left side of face near eye, shiny head, sunglasses
WriterThe Bandersnatch
Div Credit Raziel Raziel

mTk3OQW.png

You wanna know about the Rev? He's the kind of guy that wears sunglasses at night. Should tell you enough.

oaFugf5.png

Where'd he come up?

mTk3OQW.png

Guy's from the undercity, just another street kid pushing spice till his band took off. Ever heard of the DI'KUTS? They were pretty big in back-alley dives and the seedier clubs for a few years. Rev was their front man. Dude could scream his lungs out; their shows were insane.

Looking back on it, maybe a little too crazy. Last gig they did, the drummer blew a CSF guy's head off. Rev gave this big speech about throwing off the shackles of the 'corporate overlords' and 'putting down the dogs of the state'. Really, I think they shot the guy because he was chumming it up with the drummer's girl.

Anyway, CSF showed up, drummer got shot, rest of the band got arrested. Their buddies busted them out mid-transit, and Rev's been on the run ever since. DI'KUTS broke up after that.

Why you interested in him anyway? Got a contract? I can hook that up if you you've got the creds.

oaFugf5.png

Possibly. I need more details, everything you've got.

mTk3OQW.png

Anything more than public knowledge is gonna cost ya.

oaFugf5.png

Check your account.

mTk3OQW.png

Heard.

Real name is Vikter Wissen, thirty-two years old. Born in a state hospital, lived in undercity level nine-nine-four. No siblings, dad died in the war, mom worked at a bar. Like I said, he was nothing until DI'KUTS. Just another street rat.

oaFugf5.png

Didn't stay irrelevant for long.

mTk3OQW.png

He got real political after the band broke up. Couldn't talk to him without hearing him complain about something: first it was the emperor, after that the chancellor, taxes, corpos, some shit about an authoritarian jackboot crushing the soul of the people. Always drunk or high too. Usually both.

oaFugf5.png

Don't really care about his views or his habits, just his capabilities.

mTk3OQW.png

He's all chromed up, for better or worse. Sub-dermal armor under most of his skin, blades in his arms, some adrenal thing in his spine, organ supplements, optics, titanium bone package, and a shield implant in the chest. Not sure on his OS but it's preem. Probably some other new stuff too, haven't seen him in a year.

oaFugf5.png

His work?

mTk3OQW.png

Messy but competent. I wouldn't count on him for anything subtle, but if you need a brick to throw at your problems, he's your guy.

oaFugf5.png

Can you get me a meeting?

mTk3OQW.png

Probably. Sending you the rest of what I got on him. Link up soon.

Gear

TypeNameBonus InformationAcquired
Electro-GunThe Blitzkanone 862 Model VolkswaffeAnti-Bathrobe ToolCustom-ordered from old army contacts in The Empire
Disruptor/Sonic PistolKXR DSP-61x Hybrid PistolHighly effective, could get you a death sentence in a lot of systemsSouvenir from Rev's time in the Essonian army. Think they want it back.
Armor-SkinSubdermal Asheran ArmorweaveRemember when I said he was all chrome? Rev got one of those Asheran suits converted into a subdermal implant. It's right under most of his skin. Some ripper on Denon I think. Not sure.
Concealable VibrobladesArm-mounted Superheated VibrobladesRev's got vibroblades with heat mods in both of his arms. They glow bright red when he springs them out, seen them melt through durasteel doors once or twice. Said they were made out of some metal that could block a lightsaber, but I never verified that.Don't have much info on that. Came back with them after some job in Sith space. Didn't mention who installed them or how he got his hands on them.
Gene TherapyStrength PackageStandard organ enhancement. Whatever 'ganic parts he has left have been reinforced. Nothing crazy, but I've seen him drop out a two-story window and come out of it mostly okay. Another souvenir from the army.

Traits

mTk3OQW.png

Chromed: Rev's about as much steel as he is meat. Lot of solutions to a lot of problems, and a helluvah lotta drawbacks.

Diligent: Give him a job and Rev'll do it. Might not go about it the way you want him too though.

Stimhead: Not sure what exactly he's got going on inside, but there's some sort of modification to his cardiovascular system. Seen the guy burn through three stims in half an hour without so much as a jitter.

Nethead: Wouldn't go so far as to call Rev a Netrunner, but I know he's pretty competent at getting into security systems and private sections of the holonet. Pretty hard to get into his system too.

Unstable: Rev pretends he's this voice of the people, but he's really just a hedonistic chrome addict. Mind's teetering on the edge, y'know? Nice enough guy, but like I said, just a brick for throwing.

Violent Rep: DI'KUTS doesn't have a lot of fans these days. Most folks know Rev from jobs, more specifically from the bodies he leaves behind when he does 'em. Those blades in his arms that I mentioned don't leave pretty corpses.

Decent Bounty: CSF and several corporations have placed sizeable bounties on Rev's head. You work with him; someone might come to you looking for him.

Vulnerable Tech: Rev's got some decent safeguards against EMPs and hacker intrusions, but a skilled enough Netrunner could make his life hell, and a strong enough EMP blast could still shortcircuit his system.

BIOGRAPHY

mTk3OQW.png

Don't know anything other than what I already told ya, sorry. If you're willing to pay I can scrounge around, see what dirt I can find. You know I'm good at what I do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom