Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RCFC Feedback

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
So I'm back, more or less, and looking to continue to develop RCFC as a company. Though many things have changed while I was gone, reputation remains key to success of any endeavor, so it looks like as good a time as any to see where I, or more accurately RCFC, stand. With that in mind, I'm hoping to get some feedback on a few key questions. Anything, good or bad, will help.

In no particular order:

Are those who have purchased RCFC products satisfied with the end result?

Are custom products easy to use, or is explaining how they work in combat a pain?

How can I improve future products and designs?

As I said, any feedback is appreciated, but those are the big three questions. Thanks for your time, and I look forward to providing the best possible weapons and tech for a long time to come.

[member="Rusty"]
A lot of your stuff is very...quirky. I look at it and go 'that's a really inventive and nicely written sub, but I cannot think of any time I'd use it.'

Not all the time, note, but enough to make it a pattern.

I'd just try and make your stuff a bit more...user friendly, I guess.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Rusty"]
A lot of your stuff is very...quirky. I look at it and go 'that's a really inventive and nicely written sub, but I cannot think of any time I'd use it.'

Not all the time, note, but enough to make it a pattern.

I'd just try and make your stuff a bit more...user friendly, I guess.
Originally, that was sort of an accident, I'd try to come at a problem in a new way, and that led to some strange places. Now that I think about it, that weirdness has become something of a trademark. There are plenty of high quality weapons manufacturers on Chaos, but how many can say they've made a gun that shoots bees, or built a mighty Sith Lord a pretty pink rifle? It's helped me stand out from the crowd, for better or worse.

That said, I do have plans to continue work on more mundane products that'll be useful to the average writer. I don't plan to give up on the strange stuff by any means, but expect more utilitarian designs in the future.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom