Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rave raw hide

[member="Enigma"]

Oh this, erm it's just my old gang colours. She liked being part of a gang, it made her part of something. Though know I guess. I am in one the biggest gangs there is. She added, as know she was acolyte of the largest power in the galaxy. She wonder where this would take her in the end, well she was no fortune teller, so she have to find out the slow way.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Harley"]

"Liberate yourself from them, Harley." She sighed. "Don't let yourself remain stuck in the past. What matters here and now is that you're a Sith. Sith don't cling to what they used to be - they have an aggressive viewpoint. Your choosing to only focus on what was instead of what will be is an issue." At least, from Circe's point of view, it was.

[member="Enigma"]

She thought about it, she liked her past it was secure she was in charge. These days she worried about saying the wrong thing, as she just gets blasted by lightning. Hell she not even allowed to say pudding, as some sith found that annoying. I will think about, though I do kinda like the look. She had quick look as her armour dripped dried, it would take a few hours yet. Care for a drink, she asked as she got up to make herself a brew.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Eh, why not?" She smiled. "It's been forever since I got a bit drunk. The body I had a while back was plant-based. I could drink a Zeltron under the table back then, but not anymore." Silently, she did have a small smidgin of regret for the fact that her body had been swapped with one of Silara's creation, but hey. It was good to be human.

Or Vahla, or whatever she specifically was.

[member="Harley"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom