Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the signature above you.

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Weird thing... this morning when I logged on again, it was gone. It did say it were no longer available. I had to reload it from imgur again.
There's evil afoot around here. :(

Anywho, love the crisp flames and the panoramic sig. :D

Barbie Barnabas

True true that.

I like what @Adonis Angelis did with a similar image below which I intend to use in rotation His use of white shadowed lettering definitely works better. That and the hue color change. Works for sure. Kudod to his early work, as he had made it before my existence. :)

Last edited:
5/5 and i uploaded your sig to my photobucket, us this one. Be way easier than imgur. Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas

Barbiesig.jpg

Barbie Barnabas

I have two photobucket accounts that a lot of my images through the years were on.
Unfortunately, I had gone on a two plus year sabbatical a while back and lost not only my passwords, but also deleted my emails. There was no way to retrieve all those lost files. And I had some awesome and dear signatures that fellow writers had made for me. Well, my main characters that I've used for years. :(

Anyway, this is the first time I ever had a glitch with imgur. The weird thing was that I were still seeing my image while others could not. but this morning it disappeared for me also. Weird.. yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom