Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the signature above you.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Like Ytri Sid I don't care much for square sigs, and in all honesty I think a cropped down version of the image would do better as an avatar.

3.5/5 good border, texts, and image that says just about everything I need to know.

But I just don't do squares.

Mister Sigma

M
I like the space effect, but I feel like the armor blends with the background. Very pretty font however. 4/5.

Kestrel Dray

K
Love the background, text, image choice, and inner border. I do sort of wish the outside was bordered as well - just to give it a more crisp finish.

4/5

5/5 lovely blending and font usage!

I honestly believe the same thing but I have to use an app on my chromebook and for some reason it doesn't allow me to make my own borders, I have to use the ones they provide hence the inside border I have. I used to have PS so it's not fun for me :I Kestrel Dray

Kestrel Dray

K
I feel your pain. Had to do the same thing a while ago, and it's just not the same. Lunapic is a really great resource that I used to use when I couldn't use gimp, it will frame your pics for you and is free. There is also Photopea, which has a lot of the same tools as gimp or PS, and is also free. Hope these help with all of your creative needs. <3

Sinder Sinder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom