Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Rate The Characters Drip

Alright you nerds and dweebs got a new posting game for ya'll. Post below with your characters fashion sense and their favorite outfits or accessories while also rating the characters above drip.

Jedi with fancy robes? A sith showing off how black their black outfit is? Maybe your a royal or nobility whose taste is simply unmatched! Or just a mando and the helmet never comes off~ Come share your finest threads!

For example~

FkgzUyfl.jpg

Casual Out of Armor Domina~

Enjoy the game, looking forward to seeing how all your chars rep themselves in the streets >:D

1. 6/10 very typical Sith robes getup, not much to make it stand out.
2. 9/10 I like the color scheme, also appreciate that a distinct style/silhouette was developed for this obscure EU alien species. The black and white collar especially is soaked with drip, reminds me of the ermine worn by royalty.

Since Thelma's schtick is that she's a seamstress, she has a lot of drip:

tumblr_mzhallNOVE1rhlcb9o2_500.png
16d2e807af009ff2695a569dccda5e9c.jpg
96dfd712286e7b4c6469e5957893fe77.jpg
53f6cfef661522e80205d1dc7642c289.jpg
2ddySUa.png
LVGGI4w.jpg

10,000/10! I love love LOVE pretty dresses and fancai clothes! I also like hot, sleek jumpsuits!

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

---

Elise's beskar'gam: A lighter beskar'gam that allows for more agility and acrobatics. Always worn with a red cape and her shaman Medallions wrapped around her waistline. I also gave it some slight stormtrooper vibes because of Archais' old culture of being an imperial planet prior to the Empire's fall:

Elise_Beskargam_II.png

As a whole, Elise favors red in her wardrobe. It's her favorite color, after all. It's a strong, vibrant color that stands out! Elise's more casual fashion style is very much inspired by Roman Empire clothing and fashion. Kinda was a byproduct of her red color scheme.

alone.jpg

Sunbathed.jpg

Of course, even the not-so-Roman clothes tend to have red in them somewhere.

2d3f9b248a125f39b16bdd89f0451b14.jpg

Knave.jpg

Elise will commonly wear a red hooded cloak, regardless of what she's wearing.

robes.png

Dreamseer.png

Elise grew up on a tropical, hot, humid planet. So while she is far from a promiscuous person, she still tends to wear lighter clothes that show more skin, because it's better for the weather.

EliseWhatDidITellYouAboutNotBeingAThotLikeYourMomWas.jpg

Seeing_Red.png

Abandoning.png

And of course, her wardrobe is not always limited to red clothes.

Elise_again2.jpg

sleep.png

She also occasionally raids her mom's closet and wears her old emo outfits!

City_Lights.jpg

Elise_goth.png

Additionally, I have found that I enjoy art where the playby is wearing a jacket and/ or coat, a hat, and other things that are more contemporary. I'd imagine she wears this kind of stuff on planets that are "colder" - aka not Tropical Humid H E Double Hockey sticks planets.

Eliiiiise.jpg

Glass.jpg

Untitledxeh.png

9/10! not a fan of some of the art style, but the ones I like I really love, and the outfit does fit Elise's character. Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Cillara here is a noble Sith apprentice, which I had quite fun building her personality and choosing the outfit that fits her lately.

As a noblewoman from a fallen house, Cillara has kept appearances in the Imperium's high society ever since her apprenticeship to Darth Malum was revealed in public. She keeps a vast range of predominantly black dresses for such occasions, amongst those are;​

2cec0ca57385c8b43b9afcba3ce3ba25.jpg
f168e62877e7e9a9cd13571d96143c2b.png
877ac6e56b98a7d38594d4fbf2ead8a0.jpg
6791f8787bf885a5772a74b41565149e.jpg
469706f66b21da56eafb9085db34d580.jpg
ff012bba891369a61fb6dd2bf2d213f2.jpg

As a Sith, Cillara focuses on Rune magic, Sith smithing, and poisons and toxins, which means that she spends a lot of time exploring Sith worlds, from the temples, tombs, to caves and craters. She made herself an armor that allows her to rummage around the most inhospitable place, while still effective for her fiery and agile combat style, while electing to have another combat outfit that is lighter for other purposes;​

14ce9e2baa24c93f847d8f6a50bd7a2e.jpg
4025da52b27df56006eee0e64bcd9640.jpg

As for her daily life, which outside of practice is filled with alchemy studies, from working on her Sith Sword to reading books while enjoying her wine, Cillara prefers to be comfortable, wearing less garments and sometimes only covering herself in a blanket. However, when her master is around, she usually decides to wear something more appropriate, while still prioritizing her comfort. Amongst those are:​

ff7d6bafc57f9a00a30170c2d10444e0.jpg
1614a9e5fc54d5b819c9e39bb4e509fe.jpg

100/10 I always appreciate it when I can tell care was taken to pick clothes that fit the character, and this is some fantastic drip to boot.

Since Inanna is a shapeshifter, she can mold her body into any shape or color or design she chooses. There's a temptation with that kind of power to have her be all things (and paradoxically be nothing at all) in terms of style, but I didn't want her to disappear into whatever role she happened to be playing at the moment. She still has preferences and certain looks she likes to imitate more than others, even if she's pretending to be someone else. I also wanted to have fun with the idea of being able to defy physics and not having to worry much about modesty, which translated into a lot of loose-fitting/ultra revealing clothing (the kind that, when you see it on a real human being, you're left wondering if it's being held up by confidence alone) or clothes that didn't even look like clothing so much as an extension of her body.

eq1s7F0.jpg
xyWriv5.jpg
The one on the left was her original playby way back when I first created her; the one on the right was her second wedding dress. (Her first wedding dress was goofy and way too elven and I don't know why I chose it.)

FvYPN1r.jpg
iQmVjKw.jpg
She wore this number on her one date with Alicio Organa Alicio Organa (who should definitely submit his drip here for our appreciation). I think I headcanoned that it was supposed to be a culturally significant style for the Shi'ido, but really it just fits her vibe and looks pretty.

d5240eba0d06506c5567a8f4f22fe7c1.jpg
e1ee476b478ec0940d018848008df0e2.jpg
I never used the one on the left but it's something I could see her wearing. The one on the right was a disguise she donned while spying in a Sith nightclub.

lucia-hsiang-lihui-1.jpg

And of course, her current vibe. Discovering the work of the artist Lucia Hsiang was a stroke of luck. It fits her so well.

oVCBBOX.jpg
4ajr5NB.jpg

This was a weird period of transition. When she was at her lowest point, working as the leader of an overcrowded refugee camp and dealing with the genocide of her species, it was all practical wear, nothing glamorous. She had to seem approachable and "normal" to be taken seriously.

And finally...

5beaeaac00bb42c842a688a1fc24f250.jpg
c4ac56f8178e632935f184547539b0c4.jpg

She started dating some nerd who would dress up in a suit and fight crime on Nar Shaddaa, and in order to spend more time together she decided to join him in his weird hobby, which meant she got a superhero outfit of her own. While she probably doesn't look exactly like Black Cat, it's the same principle. Her costume is practically painted on, she wears a domino mask that fails completely at hiding her face, long white hair trailing majestically in the breeze, etc.​

-1,000,000/10!!!
(More like 9/10, outfit is pretty unique and distinctive. The Purple really gives her a sense of being regal which would make sense for the would-be princess)

2b52277e-3a3a-4cc3-aad4-f0579adb4650.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Typical jedi robes that Ko most often wears. Nothing particularly special here.

xunw6SE.jpg

New outfit for Ko thanks to the one and only Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Kinda has a bit of a high-republic feel me thinks

0a243ff08d5f4e458fe5cef2112f465a_620x.jpg

Lastly is what I consider Ko's "maximum drip" outfit he wore to Hapes. (Hat not included)

1. 4/10. Basic, dripless, Virgin Ko

2. 9/10, Stylish, eye-catching, Chad Ko

3. 11/10, Ostentatious in the best way. Genuinely love the patterns. Great diplomat outfit

Doing this mostly because Inanna Harth Inanna Harth said so, so here we go.

My beginning inspiration in finding Alicio's outfits is the idea that a good guy can wear bad guy clothes too. I go off of what makes him look the most regal, imposing, and spooky, while staying within the bounds of Alderaanian royalty and a senate wardrobe. Capes, cloaks, and dark jackets. See some of my favorites of his below.

Alicio-Fightgear.jpg
Alicio-Blues.jpg
Alicio-pretty-boi.png
alicio-dapper.jpg

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter
9/10 Love the armor

10/10 Perfect, great color

6/10 eh, while neat, just not my cup of tea but I do like the embroidered back insignia

7/10 A little basic but can always compliment some class

As for me, am basic man who likes fallout a bit too much so this is kinda what I'm rolling with:

NCRSOldier-removebg-preview.png

latest.png

Not to everyone's taste, but I certainly like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom