Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Random Shower Thought - Attrition Map Mechanic

I know what you want, you grubby lil MFOs.

You want community, you want story, you want excitement in your hobby, you want a lot of positive things. It always starts out like Chaos did, a flare sent up in the void. You want wild west, to feel new and young. To shake the game up, to matter.

It’s what I love about it.

It’s what happens to your heads after Chaos sends you 60-100 some odd people to support your dreams that has been a bane on the platform for a decade running now. Pride and ego get poisonous af, culminating in me hearing “my writers” uttered in DMs. Not all are the same though.

Anyways I’ve been way off topic for a few posts now so I’m gonna relax and keep moving this Elf on a shelf. If y’all got good Attrition ideas shoot em, this will likely be a subject of discussion for the next major map update after the holidays.

I like the idea of losing hexes. It doesn’t have to be weird IC. The faction could come up with some great stories to explain losses. Basically the faction would choose if they want to play with others or if they don’t but either way fun stories is the result. That’s the whole point of being here anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom