Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Random Encounters & Greater Paths

//Hi!!

I'm fairly sure Jala's profile is good enough for me to finally begin playing with her! Her history and backstory are looking a bit... blank for now, but that'll be fixed as soon as I figure out something a bit more fleshed out than what I have in mind right now.

Anyways, only her current situation; being on the run from a local gang she used to be a part of, is really important here. She's finally decided to try and either get off Tatooine as a whole or merely escape to the nearest town to hide if it's her only option. This could make for a good random encounter type stuff, yeah? However, due to her force sensitivity (Which she's unaware of by the way) it could also be a good kickoff for a greater storyline as well!

Absolutely hit me up and share your ideas if you're interested!

//Jala (Namu)

Last edited:

Ever Dawnracer

E
First off....

I need to hit up Dax for a template cuz your profile looks great.

Secondly, if you're interested, I'm looking for people to help me forge a new group of Matukai in the galaxy. If you don't know much about them, that's alright, I can help you with that. Essentially they're Force users that are nearly as ancient as the Jedi (they're newer, but started in the vicinity of 4000 BBY). They're a somewhat nomadic group, not really having temples. The main way they differ is that they don't focus on the use of Force powers, but instead focus on the body as a conduit for the Force. They tend to focus heavily on a martial lifestyle that's bent around staying pure and avoiding the darkness of the dark side of the Force.

If you'd like to know more I can tell you more.

Ever is currently a self-exiled part of a former Republic group, so she can basically end up anywhere, though currently she's fighting the Bryn'adul on her homeworld.

Ever Dawnracer

E
Jala Jala Kyor "Mute" Jaeirr Kyor "Mute" Jaeirr

I'd love to have you both. I've been looking forward to the whole storyline of Ever, the trained Republic soldier, looping herself in with criminals. ;)

The Matukai faction is just me at the moment but I only started it yesterday. I'll be adding more info to the faction, too, but you can find most of it on the Wiki.

Ever Dawnracer

E
Jala Jala

That's what training is for! The Matukai were even able to strengthen people's connections to the Force. They could take people with no aptitude and train them to be Force Sensitive.

And we don't use lightsabers so you don't have to worry about accidentally cutting off your own arm.

Ever Dawnracer

E
Well, your character is on the run on Tatooine, right? Why don't you throw up a thread about it. Kyor "Mute" Jaeirr Kyor "Mute" Jaeirr and I can join separately and I can recruit you both in the same thread. If you're on the run there's bound to be trouble that would draw a law-abiding soldier/Matukai. ;)

Matukai use a polearm/halberd over a lightsaber. So less likely to injure yourself. Plus, you wouldn't get one right away since you know... training comes first before prizes.

But yeah! I would be willing to thread with you if you get the chance.

Jala Jala

I would be fine with that. Something cool to do, and kind of matches the character and him not wanting to us weapons.

Ever Dawnracer

Ticca

It's harder to heal than it is to kill.
taps her cheek I've potential interest in a few ideas here if you're still taking applicants. And multiple flavors (characters) which might mix well. Let me know if any catch your eye.

Lord Commander Relian Dorn

L
Jala Jala

Relian Dornhas a mission, sent to him by one of his Progenitor Sisters. Find a unaligned force sensitive, and take a DNA sample from them to clone into the newest Progenitor Gene Seed for an entirely Force Sensitive Space Marine Legion. Maybe this could make for an interesting cat and mouse storyline. I wanna hear your preferences tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom