Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Rakata Beta spaceport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Name: Rakata Beta Spaceport

Image Source: N/A

Classification: Spaceport

Affiliation: First Order

Description: The tarmac of the spaceport covers 2 square kilometers; it has the ability to allow two Venators to land on it at the same time (albeit having to face opposite directions and not to be positioned single-file). It is also the main spaceport due to its extensive cargo terminal as well as passenger terminal on opposite sides of the tarmac. In addition, on the "ground side" of the terminal is a museum built to look like a white elephant to commemorate the various white elephants of the galaxy, with its collections containing various mockups and detailed descriptions of the histories of various white elephant public works projects and why they were known as white elephants. One level of the museum is dedicated to the cost overruns portion, another one for the vanity projects (without the cost overrun portion), and another one because of the project becoming obsolete at the time of completion.

History: Built at the height of the Infinite Empire as its main spaceport for their ecological experiment and to support the planet's trade, it was decided that it would be built near an industrial area due to high NIMBY factor traditionally associated with spaceports in a residential context. The spaceport fell into disrepair for centuries as it was abandoned and its native population became increasingly uncivilized. When the First Order came to reclaim the world, Star Tours wasted no time to rebuild the abandoned spaceport and to later operate the spaceport. But also, because Dunames wanted the galaxy to remember the various types of white elephant projects extant in the galaxy, she decided to fund a museum dedicated to white elephant projects across the galaxy.

Intent: To provide Rakata Beta with a spaceport

Links: Star Tours

Hello. My name is Jayden and I'll be your codex judge for this submission.

It took me a few minutes to do the math to figure out how two Venators could land on this, then I remembered basic math. Other than the confusion though, I see no major problems with this. I like the reasoning behind it and I understand how it will expand your company. I'll mark this trainee pending and let it be double checked.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Dunames Lopez"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom