Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiding Concordia (PM to Join)

As the Wolf began to walk to the mineshaft, there was a clang, a bang, and a drop pod roared open. Something /blurred/ out of the pod at a clip most normal humans could not hope to meet, positively screaming the chant to Rage of the Shadow Warriors. There was a humming *thwump* as a full blast from the haymaker at both barrels fully charged lashed out to snatch the Wolf about arse high with a wave of sonic energy. The mandalorian firing grinned as the ooglith peeled back from his face, the gesture feral as he cocked back both hammers to again set the double-barreled sonic shotgun to charging, longsword held loosely in one hand as he wagged the finger on it's hilt, the blade still resting on his shoulder.

"Bad boy.... Sit... Heel..."

The super commando was not amused, and he eyed the Sith he had just unloaded into the back of with a callous smirk, waiting for his response.

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Orick T'ane"] | [member="Allison Willamina"] | [member="Kaitara"]

[member="Darth Raven"] | [member="The White Wolf"]

(OOC NOTE: The next time either of you two hand waves past a defense or group of enemies, doesn't list a full tag list of enemies so they know the post is made, or anything of the sort, I will be reporting this to an RPJ. Play by the rules or we don't play. Period.)

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
Kaitara Ordo backed off from [member=Draco Vereeen] and [Member=Darth Raven]. As she was backing off she bumped into someone. It was a teenager, [member=Andrea Kryze]. The teenager was undoubtly an initiate because she was too young to be an actual soldier. It was either that or she was a stowaway but that would be unlikely. "Step back initiate. you need to get out of the way of the danger."

Kaitara then proceeded into helping Draco attack [member=Darth Raven]. She didn't seem like an ordinary sith. No, too powerful. She must have been a sith lord. A powerful one at that.

[member=Allison Willamina] [member=Ijaat Akun] [member=Orick T'ane] [member=Noah Corek]
[member=The White Wolf]

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Andrea Kryze"] [member="Kaitara"]

allison was looking at the sith as she activated her sabers and she moved holding the large rifle. The horak designed to screw with force and saber users as she charged up the sonic shot while Draco was moving off towards the sithand she looked at the two initiates while she took aim and was moving forward with the rifle hefted and aimed at Raven. Firing off a sonic shot towards her while trying to distract and give Draco the advantage as she spoke. "You two." She said it to [member="Andrea Kryze"] and [member="Kaitara"]. "Move around and time your shots with ours. Aim for the legs and her chest."

Orick followed behind [member="Ijaat Akun"] slowly, his pistol in one hand and his sword in the other. Cybernetics pushed his body forward at peak human speeds, someone that didn't know better might think he was augmenting his movement with the force. He wasn't going to catch the armored man ahead of him, but he would be close enough that he could provide back up as needed. His helmet enhanced the low light of the tunnel to allow him to see clear as day.

As he rushed forward he caught just enough of the invader to snap off a quick shot at his back. He wasn't sure that it would hit, but it would definitely get his attention. He wondered how many invaders were at the base, there were only reports of two. that made no sense, showing up in an unstealthed shuttle, and dropping off only two infiltrators. Those were the kinds of things that were remembered as bad battle tactics. He was looking forward to this, he had just finished crafting the sword in his hand, it was never too early to get it blooded.

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Allison Willamina"] | [member="Kaitara"]

Kaitara

Kaitara Ordo nodded at [member=Allison Willamina] and started firing at the sith. She was looking closely and aiming at all of te precise weak points. Kaitara could not fail the clan. She had to win this fight for honor, glory, but mostly for Mandalore.

[member=Draco Vereen] [member=Ijaat Akun] [member=Noah Corek] [Member=Orick T'ane] [member=Andrea Kryze]
[member=Darth Raven] [member=The White Wolf]

Why.

That was the only thought going through the Sith Lords head when he learned of [member="The White Wolf"] and [member="Darth Raven"] 's attempt to raid Concordia. Moon of Mandalor. Center of the Mandalor warrior clans claim within the Galaxy. Just two knights going against the whole of the Mandalorian War Machine was not something they should of done. Now he was trapped within one of his Phasma Class Interceptors on route to the planet himself.

He wasn't there yet, still in hyperspace, but once he got there he would have a couple harsh words for the foolish Sith.

Gear: Check the Sig
Allies: Foolish Sith
Enemies:

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Andrea Kryze"]
[member="Kaitara"]
[member="Allison Willamina"]
[member="Orick T'ane"]
[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Ijaat Akun"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Kaitara"] [member="The White Wolf"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Andrea Kryze"]

Behind Ijaat stood Noah, his bolter ready and loaded for bear. "Now why don't you be a good boy and let us get a nice little leash and collar for you." Noah said as he stepped to the left of Ijaat, one hand holding his bolter and another rummaging through a satchel on his waist for something. Pulling a force-breaker grenade out of the satchel Noah made sure to keep it hidden from view.

"Hey Vod's" Noah said opening a private comm channel with the two of them. "I got a force-breaker grenade. What I'm thinking is you guys distract him, I hit him with a few shots from my little friend here and when he's distracted and I'll, and you guys if you have them too, will try to get the grenades past his defenses and hopefully that will give us enough time to overpower him. Thoughts?"

The dogs senses seemed to heighten as this little endeavor continued. Hostiles seemed to be falling from the sky and the blue eyed beast narrowed his eyes tightly from underneath his goggles. The minecart he was hitching a ride on continued to take him into the shaft. His eyes darted back and fourth, watching for any hostiles that may come to block his path into the mine...though so far there were none. Seems most of them were back in the other shaft and dealing with his master...and just when he thought he could focus on finding what he was looking for, a sudden crash sounded off behind him at the entrance of the mineshaft he just entered. Feral flinched, his hair blowing in the sudden gust of air as he swung his head over his shoulder to see a large drop pod...the door blasted off the thing and Feral grumbled. Suddenly, his ears twitched when the sound of a hammer being pulled back and a hissing sound seemed to echo from the pod...instinctively, his hands grew cold as the blood rushed to his feet. A flight reflex he had grown accustom too...

Suddenly, a whirling wave from some kind of sonic blast shot from the pod and towards Feral. His eyes dilated, acting quickly he jumped into the minecart and ducked down as the sonic blast slammed into the back of it. Throwing Feral into the crates from the sheer force as his body tensed. The sound from the blast effecting his highly sensitive sense of hearing. Feral held his head and growled to himself from the pain. His vision becoming blurry and unfocused as the sound seeped through his fingers and rattled his brain. His insides seemed to scream in agony and he felt like throwing up. What kind of weapon was that? It was almost as if it were designed to cripple him...when the blast ceased and the cart continued to roll on, Feral stood to his feet holding his face. His canine like ears lowered as he glared upward at the three mandolorians who stood behind him growing further and further.

His ears rang, he could barely even make out what they were saying to him. His bright eyes flicked to [member="Noah Corek"] as his hand reached into some pouch...he could not see what he was looking for, and frankly he did not want to know. Feral glared at [member="Ijaat Akun"] and [member="Orick T'ane"] and simply scoffed. A low growl erupting in his chest as he began to weigh his options...drawing his blaster pistol and holding it at his sides so they could not see it. Feral looked over his shoulder and used the force to push the lever to full throttle. And just as the cart picked up speed, Feral whipped out the pistol and began to open fire on the hostiles. Needing to get some distance between them, he used the inside of the cart a cover.

Engaging: [member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]
Allies: [member="Darth Raven"]
Enemies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Andrea Kryze"] [member="Kaitara"] [member="Allison Willamina"]

As he stepped forward Raven readied herself against [member="Draco Vereen"] . She could feel a deeper power in him being unleashed, something that was a little surprising to her. In her mind she realized how similar it was to 13's methods of combat and unleashing an 'inner beast' of sorts. All the more reason why he should've been here to him instead. Still not an un-winnable challenge, if not for the other two still present. As Draco readied himself Raven could overhear [member="Kaitara"] and [member="Allison Willamina"] coordinate on where to fire at her during the fight.​
"Now that's not very fair, is it?" she coyly commented.​
She needed to keep those two busy while dealing with the force user. With her backs to them she focused before her shadow began to grow in size. It came closer to the two before stopping. Erupting from it came dozens of crow familiars, small shadow creations made by Raven through Sith alchemy. They cawed and scratched and batted at the gun fighters, providing enough room for her and Draco to be alone. She smirked at this before looking back, only to see Draco charging for her. She gasped, jumping up and flipping away before being hit. As she landed she felt her footing a little off, along with her mobility. Something was wrong. She could sense it. And not just the sudden appearance of another strong darkside Force sense. ( [member="Darth Ferus"] ) She regained herself while trying to deal with whatever was effecting her mind. Looking to Draco she huffed before charging forward, attempting to slice his side as she sped past him.​
When this was over she was going to have a long talk with [member="The White Wolf"] about dragging her into this situation. True she was considering it a test, but it was his idea after all.​
[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]​

She spoke, probably basic. I could hear her, but I cared nothing for what she had to say. The others were next. She was first. Pressing, putting as much focus as I could into muddling her mind and slowing her, tiring her out without leaving myself vulnerable, I continued the assault. She was Sith, and from my experience, my favorite power was lost on them, so this one would have to do. She was able to dash out of reach, but no matter, she charged again immediately. Her strike was aimed for my side, I could attempt to block, or I could attempt to hurt her. Hurt Her. Always hurt her. She had caused me terrible pain. Had ruined my happy life. It was her fault. The phrik armor would absorb some of the strike, perhaps not all, but some. I leveled the mace at her as she prepared to dart past, still gripping it at the thirds, aiming to strike her sternum with the weighted pommel of Taak'Shukur. Cybernetics fueled my muscles, energy pulsing through them, servos adding strength. The weighted beskar pommel aimed to her, lashing out as she dove past.

Pain and heat wracked my side, but it was not a clean cut. The Phrik armor has seen to that. Even still the lightsaber slashed into flesh, searing it away, pain aching my abdominals. Let the Pain Fuel you. The words splintered into my mind with a female's voice. Very well. I could have tried to block it out, but the advice was sound. Pain was all there was anymore. Physical, emotional, spiritual. These Things were truths. If my strike connected the Sith would likely be knocked forward, fairly hard, if she rolled with it who knew, and she might be able to dodge it. Either way I was prepared to spin towards her. I had dabbled in crucitorn, but not enough to be able to use it offensively. She was lucky for that. I would have to torture her mind instead.

Gear: Da Sig
Enemies: [member="Darth Raven"]
Allies: @People Places and Things
Theme: Dis One

Kaitara

Kaitara Ordo paniced when she saw the small shadow creatures. She had to be calm. At least they couldn't use the force, hopefully. Kaitara took out her vibroblade quickly. She quickly attacked the creatures. It was hard to do in heavy mandolorian armor tough. Well... It could be worse.

At that point in time, Kaitara noticed a separation. The shadow creatures were stopping [member=Allison Willamina] and her from helping [member=Draco Vereen] stop [member=Darth Raven]. That dirty sith! Kaitara would have to fight her way to get to the battle at hand again.

"Sir," Kaitara called out to Draco "We'll be right there!"

[member=Noah Corek] [member=Orick T'ane] [member=Ijaat Akun] [member=Andrea Kryze]
[member=The White Wolf] [member=Darth Ferus]

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Kaitara"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Allison Willamina"] Give me time to land more replies, guys, please? I'll fill in everything, including the shots I was firing. Btw, the reason she doesn't know that she's sensing things through the force is that she doesn't know she's force sensitive to begin with.

At the note that they were dealing with a Sith Lord, Kryze took several steps back. When told to fire at the Sith though, did she fire! Like she was told, legs and chest were the targets.

Quite obviously, it didn't work.

At the eruption of shadow ravens at them, Kryze switched weapons. She slung her sniper rifle on her back as fast as the heavy armor she wore would let her, and pulled out her twin blaster pistols instead, aiming at the birds. All the while, the sweaty blond felt that... dark feeling... triple times worse than before. Not only was [member="Draco Vereen"] powerful... but another dark force user [member="Darth Ferus"] was on the battlefield. She could just feel it.

She sipped at the hydration tube, filled with water, as she shot away at the birds. She felt it was wise to report to the others [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Kaitara"], "I don't know how, but I just feel it, there's another one coming! I feel it!"

Kaitara

Kaitara Ordo was confused about what [member=Andrea Kryze] said. There's another 'what' coming? It's probably nothing. She's just an initiate after all. Plus, Kaitara is supposed to focus on NOT getting killed by shadow creature bird things. Not only that but [member=Draco Vereen] is in danger and we can't just leave him to the hands of [member=Darth Raven], we need to help him.

"What are you talking about?

[member=Allison Willamina]

Andrea Kryze

[member="Kaitara"]

Kryze shot at another bird before explaining further to [member="Kaitara"]. She herself didn't exactly understand it, but she felt it...

"I-I like... sense something coming in. It's dark, just like this Sith Lord. I don't know how, but something might be coming." Kryze paused to shoot at another shadow bird, hitting it perfectly well. She was not satisfied with the victories she scored against the birds though, quite unsettled by what she felt, "So I suggest we kill these stupid birds before more trouble happens." her voice hinting stress and a pinch of nervousness, she continued shooting the targets. Yellow lazer slaying the dark aviaries, "How many do we have left, here?"

[member="Darth Raven"] [member="Andrea Kryze"] [member="Kaitara"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Allison was looking at the sith as she and Draco fought and then there were crows coming at them. Her form remaining where it was as she stepped forward letting the crow impact with her armor and it almost pinged off. Her knowledge of sith creatures going to a few things but best way to handle things was to keep up the assault and she heard the others while she held the rifle and fired a second sonic blast into the crows and towards the sith. She couldn't sense anything as the one was speaking but her voice came out while she withdrew her trench knife and Rave's alchemy was stronger then others as she slashed when a crow got close. "It is like being pecked at by baby birds. Annoying and do not lose focus on the situation."

Kaitara

Kaitara Ordo kept fighting the shadow creatures despite what [member=Andrea Kryze] said. No one can sense things. Only jedi and sith can sense things, right? "Sense things?! Someone dark?! Please tell me you are joking!" Kaitara slashed through some more shadow creatures and looked over at [member=Allison Willamina]. "Do not lose focus on the situation?! How are we supposed to not lose focus on the situation?!" Either way, she was going to keep fighting no matter what.

Andrea Kryze

Under her helmet, Kryze exercised the liberty of rolling her eyes. No one believed her. Instead of replying though, the teen took out her anger on shooting harder at the birds. That dark feeling kept growing, like it was getting closer. It caused Kryze to pick up speed in her shooting.

The blond actually shot off the birds directly attacking her rather quickly, turning to shoot at the birds attacking her companions. Whether or not they believed her, which despite the doubt risen by @Kaitara, she herself knew was real; she was Mandalorian. She would do everything this heavy initiate suit allowed not only to protect her land, but her kin.

She she shot a bird that had krept behind [member="Allison Willamina"] down, she growled beneath her breath, "Gah, getting tired of these birdies already..." she was more so looking forward to punching the attackers in their faces, if this thirty pound armor allowed it. But she pushed all her other thoughts and emotions to the back of her mind, attempting her best to finish off what shadow birds she could.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus hadn't even come out of hyperspace yet, and it seemed people already knew he was there. Ironically, as soon as he would come out of hyperspace just outside of the moon, his ship would be cloaked, and he himself would be cloaked. Art of the Small would keep anyone from being able to sense him from this distance, so it would be as if he wasn't even there.

With a frown though he would look towards the surface, making sure the ship was aimed towards the last known location of [member="Darth Raven"] and [member="The White Wolf"] . What ever fighting they were doing, the Sith Lord was going to interrupt and make sure they know not to do this again. Especially when they were told not to.

[member="Allison Willamina"]
[member="Andrea Kryze"]
[member="Kaitara Ordo"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]

He had to chuckle as he watched the man jump into the mine cart, he wasn't the smartest person in the galaxy, but he was brave. Bravery only got you so far, the rest was tactics and planning. He wasn't sure there was much of either in this plan, dropping with almost no support onto a heavily defended wold. Racing into what is most likely a boxed in death trap, shaking his head he dodged back to avoid the wild blaster bolts that began to fill the mine shaft. He wanted to fire an explosive dart into the mine and just bury the stupid guy under tons of rock, but someone might get mad at him for collapsing a mine shaft just to kill one intruder. [member="Draco Vereen"] would have to be asked that question at another time, it wasn't a bad tactic to just get the job done and go back to work.

He opened the private comm channel and responded to [member="Noah Corek"], " We can keep his head down long enough for a grenade to go off. If not he pops up to deal with the grenade and he's exposed to fire from us while he's not paying attention." with a smile he fired a couple of bolts back into the shaft at the mine cart. This was getting old fast, he hated stalemates, it wasn't the type of scenario that played out well. the longer it went on the more time, the dummy in the mine cart could come up with something to get away.

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Allison Willamina"] | [member="Kaitara Ordo"] | [member="Ijaat Akun"]

[member="Darth Raven"] | [member="The White Wolf"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

Ijaat fondeled the grenades in his bandoleer and nodd to Orick and Noah. Oddly enough, he sheathed his sword for this moment, but kept his hand resting on it.

"No offense, but trust me when I say his typical tricks won't work on me.... Not after Selvaris.... Supressive fire, if you would, and I'll charge him.... He will have a tough time using his little handwave tricks..."

With that said, Ijaat charged off, gold-sheathed limbs churning, and again seemed to push far beyond the limits of even what his body should be capable of, running faster than a sprinter could ever dream. As he ran he yanked and primed a force breaker grenade and leaper into the mining cart, just barely catching it by the edge of his fingers, and with what must have been incredible dexterity and strength the Vong-shaped Mandalorian lifted himself up and threw the force-breaker grenade into the cart just as it went off, the gas having no effect on him as he yanked free his primed haymaker and crouched low in the rattling mining cart, a grin plastered to his face.

Whether this was the Vong King or not, he HATED the Sith.... And they were going to learn to leave him be.

"Come pup, let me show you the true price of pain..."

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Orick T'ane"] | [member="Allison Willamina"] | [member="Kaitara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom