Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiding Concordia (PM to Join)

640px-ConcordianMines-Overview.png
This is a raid of Concordia's mandolorian mining facility of Beskar. Please do not join just to join. Mandolorians are permitted to protect what is theirs. Others must PM for entry.
(Opening Joining is now Closed. PM for entry only)

The sunset made the sky look like rose petals. Narrowing his bright colored eyes, Feral looked away from the heavens. The tall earth spikes were casting long and flickering shadows, making everything either a rosy orange or a deep, thick black. His eyes slowly closed as he inhaled...taking a deep steady breath...then exhaled.

Because Feral always played a strategic game. And a strategic game meant a game that used all resources available. Curling his tail around his waist, the dog looked like a gargoyle, carved all out of stone, immobile, cold. His new owner [member="Darth Raven"] taking him on a mission around some planet known as Concordia... He remembered before he was a dog...back then he was young, he was healthy, he was smart, ambitious. But most importantly - he was naive. This allowed them to form him like clay into what he was now.

When the Dog saw naivety, he saw himself and it made him cringe, it made him want to rip and tear and BREAK. Snatch it. Because that was how naivety was taken from him. And every time a sprout of careless hopefulness arose in his heart, someone had made sure to crunch it down, pluck it up. Carefully pull the leaves away leaving just a broken stem. And that is what had saved him in the long run. That was what allowed him to flourish so much here. Maybe thats why he did not participate in in the mundane activities of the everyday, watching youngsters scamper about without a care in the world...oblivious to the dangers constantly around them. Or maybe he wanted to snatch it because it was as close as he could get to having it back himself. Hadn't he been happy once? He wasn't unhappy now, he was just...here. Conquering, piece by piece. Filling in a puzzle.

And as the mutt stood calmly in the center of the ship as it continued to fly under the radar...the morning slowly creeping into noon, Feral inhaled...filling his lunges to capacity. And then exhaling all at once...they were heading to a mining facility owned by the Mandolorians...he was no stranger to them. After all...it was them who ruined his life at one point. But maybe he was being to harsh...after all, no thanks to them. He was apart of something bigger...an attack dog yes. But an attack dog for a bigger cause. His eyes flicked over the shuttle as his eyes wandered over the windows...so they was the game was to play...very well. The dog patiently awaited his orders.

[member="The White Wolf"]
A ship landed in my mining facility... How nice. I wonder what friend or ally has arrived seeking assistance from ArmaTech. Oh, but they were trying to be stealthy. Mandalorian's didn't try to be stealthy while flying WITHIN the capitol system. ArmaTech actually owned, operated, and viciously protected this site, with a small army, but that would hardly be necessary for one ship. Just the eight Darksteel Dragons, myself, and my ally, [member="Ijaat Akun"] should be more than enough to ward them away.

"Why hello there and welcome to the beautiful moon of Concordia. Either prove your affiliation with Mandalore, or be fired upon." Pretty simple orders. Pretty standard procedure. That was the whole reason the Scythe-class Main Battle Cruiser hung in orbit, and the company of troops guarded the base. But again, for someone like me. I preferred to get my own hands dirty. Especially after that time with [member="Anija Ordo"] , having an enemy to pulp was much more satisfying than what she and I had been through.

Finally a chance to see her new dog in action. As the shuttle continued onward towards the Mandolorian mining facility Darth Raven sat next to her knew ally, [member="The White Wolf"] , or 13 as she called him, and saw how eager he was to start. This was not only a means for the Sith to take resources from the Mando but a test for 13 as well. She wanted to see how well his skills would help him here, in a real fight, as compared to all the simulations she'd seem him progress through at the facility they had met and where she 'bought' him. This was to be a small operation but Force only knew if there would be others who would become aware of their presence. No matter. She was ready and she had a feeling 13 was ready as well. Now it was time to see how ready he was.​
She put a hand on his shoulder while saying "Patience, my friend. You'll be able to stretch your legs out soon enough. Savor the taste before the kill. So to speak."
So far he had been calm and trusted her. It was what she wanted and needed from him. He was, after all, to be a weapon for her and the Sith; but even more so a personal tool for her. She had plans for him but that required time. Time spent here, dealing with minor missions and tasks before further progressing. As the ship continued to fly Raven only looked forward to their immanent detestation.​
[member="Draco Vereen"]​

Ijaat stood at the base at a attentive posture, eyes flickering along the screen. He was in a shining golden undersuit that fit like a glove of armorweave, leaving just his face open. A bandoleer of kryat dragon hide held a selection of various force-breaker and assorted frag grenades and on his back rose the butt of his haymaker shotgun and at his hip rested a beautifully worked sword of ancient lineage, aching to be freed and released. Smiling at Draco's announcement, he reached out to the console he was nearest and closed his eyes.

As he made contact, he winced, and suddenly alerts were posted for all security crews to man forward alert stations in full battle rattle, and summoning any and all automated defenses to his direct control vis-a-vis the adriel ooglith he wore and then left them in the capable hands of his AI and trusted ally, Geoffery, having him plot likely coordinates of entry, landing, and approach and resolve firing paths to the target. With a feral grin, he spoke to Draco then.

"Firing paths resolved, plots predicted, Geoff is at defensive helm, troops on full alert... Firing at your command."

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Darth Raven"] | [member="The White Wolf"]

"You have ten seconds to respond... If I shoot you down and turn out to be mistaken I'll replace the ship." I said again, over the open communication channel. Turning to a security officer. "Tell the Indominus to launch fighters, bring them down. No response, must be yet ANOTHER raid, seeing as we have had like a dozen of those in the past week. Its like they don't realize this is one of the most well guarded systems in Mandalorian Space." Moments later the large battle cruiser, ridiculously over gunned for its size, comparable to the Maladi in terms of fire power, turned towards the craft launching a squadron of Bes'ulik Starfighters, cause turbolaser strikes were unfair and might endanger the shielded facility.

Twelve beskar armored starfighters screeched from the hangar. Pursuing the vessel entering atmosphere. "Well, I warned you. Fire on that ship." The twevle starfighters fell in behind it and prepared to opened up all guns into the craft, lining up on it. Once they were down Ijaat and I could finish them off.

[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="The White Wolf"]

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]

The massive form of Allison stood up as she held a Horak rifle in her hand and the helmet of her Beskar'kandar closed while she was walking. The heavy thuds with tiny spikes on the shoulders. She stepped in and was looking at the one standing in there. Her voice booming out while having a small laugh. "Do you think they have a brain in their head punching here?" She crossed her hands along the trench knife while she was ready for them to come.

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
The beautiful moon of Concordia. Kaitara was shipped from Mandolore to help with the mines. She was on a Mandolorian transport with rows of Mandolorians. She stuck out on the ship. Most of the soldiers were tall and masculine men. Kaitara wasn't too tall but kind of tall, but she still was neither masculine, nor a man.

As the transport landed in the hanger, each person was assigned a section of the mine. Mining was the worst part of being Mandlorian. Kaitara wanted to be a warrior, how is mining going to help with that? She loathed every minute of the mines. At least she wasn't getting tortured. The one overseeing the Mandolorians were rude but no one would call that 'torture'.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Allison Willamina"]

Part of him didn't like the idea of being affiliated with cruel tyrants who he knew resided within the Sith faction...but given his complicated way of life he would most likely not fit in anywhere else. He was not a nice person, he was cold and empty inside. For so long he had wandered, had hunted, had lived vicariously and lawlessly and limitlessly. Yet chained and oppressed at the same time. How was that even possible?

Perhaps if he hadn't been grounded, hadn't been packaged and restrained and bound and tempered, he would still prefer that old life. A life where he would live alone, live meaninglessly, die young and die as others had lived and died: without any true achievement.

No, Feral decided, brushing past a cobweb with the dusk's dew glimmering on it, he would never have preferred that life. Not to what he had now. He would serve as a whatever his master saw fit, and he'd throw herself into the work. Perhaps he'd break and lame. Perhaps he'd die and his bones would bleach on the floor of the bluffs. Perhaps he'd mould into something better, something stronger, and rise even higher. High enough to have a family of his own, in time. God what he would give for a child of his own...he already had a name picked out...Arthur. Arthur Kingsley...a fitting name. FIt enough for a king.

The man pushed these thoughts aside...he needed to focus. He wasn't a loner with time on his hands anymore. He had purpose...no matter how generic it was still his. Standing to his feet, his head held high as his very essence screamed power...those bright eyes of his looked to the sky...and suddenly, [member="Darth Raven"] patted his shoulder, telling him to be patient. Julius grimaced at her touch and scoffed. Simply nodding in response.

And suddenly, the shuttle began to shake violently as they were fired upon. Feral gripped the support rail and looked to Raven, slowly nodding. They had been in the planets orbit for a while. And as things began to get hairy, Feral opened the shuttle door as they flew over the facility. Jumping out and leaving the shuttle, he could hear the engine sputtering from the damage is sustained. Skydiving a few hundred meters above the facility, Feral's eyes narrowed through the goggles of his Tactical Omega Uniform. And as he neared the surface, Feral flipped himself and used the force to slow his fall and landed on his feet in the center...his powerful legs observing most of the shock. Standing slowly to his full height, he looked around the facility...it seemed pretty heavily guarded despite the info they were fed...no matter. Better here than the homeland he supposed.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

"Raze them to ash... Men..... TO ME!"

Grabbing the key to Geoff and plugging it to him, Ijaat ran over to the drop pod bays, a general alert being raised in the Mandalore system for all available units to respond, yet again, to some idiot thinking they could rob the place off bad intel. He ran past the con, tagging [member="Orick T'ane"] and [member="Noah Corek"] on the shoulder to follow him as every single gun in the facility bigger than a pistol opened fire and traced the path Geoffery had plotted, with adjustments, to hammer the ship with salvo after salvo an raze the earth where any unfriendlies were seen up until seconds before the drop pods would arrive. The mandalorian smith drew his sword and gripped a force-breaker grenade as the drop pod begin to cycle to be unleashed.

"Alright boys... We've been training you to help us train others... Now time to show us the mettle in your bones.... We're live in five!!!"

Clicking the hammers back to full on his haymaker and smiling at the whine as it charged on his back, he grinned, ready entirely for the slaughter. As he descended he began to hum 'Dha Werda Verda and rested his now drawn sword on his shoulder, gleaming corsuca inlay sparking in the light.

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Orick T'ane"] | [member="Allison Willamina"] | [member="Kaitara"]

[member="Darth Raven"] | [member="The White Wolf"]

Darth Raven sensed it before the ship suddenly shook. The Mandos had spotted them. As she stood she said "Ah, the welcoming party. Can't expect any less than at least a small shooting when it comes to Mandolorians." She gripped the support rail before seeing 13 ( [member="The White Wolf"] ) open the door. She nodded with him before leaping out herself and using the force to help support the fall. As they landed she looked up the ship currently crashing to the surface. She huffed before saying "Looks like we'll need that support ship after all." It had been the last resort means if things got this hairy, and Raven had half expected them not to get like this until at least five minutes into the mission. She looked to 13 as he scanned the area before commenting "Obviously whoever shot as us is probably here." She smirked and added "Let's repay them for the kind greeting they gave, eh?" After that she began walking towards one of the entrances to the surface, drawing both of her lightsabers from under her cloak.​
[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Kaitara"] [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Draco Vereen"]​

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="The White Wolf"] [member="Kaitara"] [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Raven"]

Noah looked up as he was tagged on the shoulder and slung his Mk I Bolter he had been inspecting over his back along with his personal sword and his custom AR-35. Grabbing his Bodo Baas Gunbelt he slung it on top of his custom Ori'Ramikad Armor and slipped his custom M9-T11's into their shoulder holsters, slipped his Honor Blade into its sheath at the small of his back and finished off his kit with his cloak.

Following behind Ijaat he heard his little speech and nodded along with it until he was done and then proceeded to his designated pod to get ready to drop.

Kaitara

Kaitara Ordo heard an alert. Attackers, wasn't it. It never is anything good is it? Kaitara quickly stopped what she was doing and ran out of the mining area she was in. It wasn't any attacker. It was a sith ([member=Darth Raven]). Kaitara had a choice to make. Either shoot the sith and most likely die or run and lose all of my honor.

[member=Noah Corek] [member=The White Wolf] [Member=Draco Vereen] [member=Ijaat Akun] [member=Allison Willamina]

The Sith leapt from the ship, a little foolish, perhaps they could have boosted power to the shields and fled, but they seemed determined to steal some of my hard earned Beskar. "Tell the boys to secure the mine shafts, but I don't think I'll need the help." I told the security captain beside me.

I walked out of the security station. I liked this place. It was my premiere mining location, and my favorite place to relax and hurt things. The low growl of Netra'bes'ulik was heard as he padded, or stomped beside me. "You stay here, our friends might need your help." I told the stealthed, beskar armored, stupidly armed basilisk war droid. I waved [member="Allison Willamina"] to follow me towards the two sith. "How kind of you to join me here, in my little home away. I have been needing to take some frustration out on someone. You will do nicely missus sith. I don't like your kind." Leaving the three others to handle the male. I could really use this relaxing break. Beating someone was always fun. Pulping them would help release some of the anger, the frustration, the grief I had from recent months.

Best get to squashing i thought calmly, malice shiftin through my mind as I put up my defenses, ready for her to come forth into the jaws of this big bad dog.

Engaging: [member="Darth Raven"]
Allies: A lot of them [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Kaitara"]
Enemies: [member="The White Wolf"]
Gear: In da signature

There didn't seem to be much to work on for the moment, he had just been brought in to train some farm hands or something like that. The meeting on Concordia was supposed to be simple, but nothing was ever simple these days. He hadn't brought his full set of armor and weapons with him, which could prove to be a mistake, but he did have a sizable amount of his gear, mostly because it was light and it was mostly just armor, and weapons belt. The key was that his weapons belt still had his pistol, sword and dagger on it, as well as the small dart launcher he kept strapped to his wrist. He held his helmet in his hands as he followed [member="Ijaat Akun"]. He was still getting used to the armor, it was much lighter than he was used to and it felt like he could run in it for hours.

"This just got more interesting, even on Concordia there always seems to be someone wanting to pick a fight." He saw the drop pods and he frowned, he hated drop pods. He was much happier to fall out of the sky in a ship than sit in a pod that doubles as a coffin if things go wrong. He wondered who was going to be stupid enough to come here, who would want to pick a fight with [member="Draco Vereen"] at his own facility. He shook his head, someone was going to find out the hard way that picking a fight wasn't always a good idea. He slipped his helmet on just before he entered the pod, just like old times, but this time he was surrounded by family and not Republic commandos.

[member="Kaitara"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Darth Raven"] | [member="The White Wolf"] | [member="Allison Willamina"]

[member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Kaitara"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="The White Wolf"]

Allison looked down at Draco and she was moving with him. While the others were going after the sith she was standing there and switched the rifle. The sonic setting warming up before she starred down at [member="Darth Raven"] as she planted her feet. Fancy force powers were great but moving nearly a thousand pounds of mandalorian took some focus. Which would buy Draco his time to do as needed with his weapons. "I'd suggest surrender." She held the rifle in one hand as she feet parted and hands raised in readiness.

Kaitara

Kaitara Ordo held her gun straight at [member=Darth Raven]. She watched as [member=Allison Willamina] approached the sith and threatened her to surrender. Kaitara pondered if she would approach [member=Darth Raven] too. It wouldn't matter though. All that mattered was Concordia being safe. Kaitara walked up beside [member=Allison Willamina] and aimed her blaster rifle at [member=Darth Raven]. "It would be wise to surrender." Kaitara was ready to fire and do her duty for Mandalore.

[member=Orick T'ane] [member=The White Wolf] [Member=Draco Vereen] [member=Noah Corek] [member=Ijaat Akun]

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Allison Willamina"]

Attacks, burning ships, beskar? Best day ever for an initiate dying to prove herself.

Problem was, her armor was a tie fightering thirty pounds! A teenage girl simply couldn't move smoothly in that kind of armor. So, she decided to stay back with the green lady. Andrea Kryze pulled out her sniper rifle, ready to shoot as far as most of the others minus herself and one or two other laggers could get. Kryze had aimed towards the enemies up ahead at first, but... she had this feeling. The person walking up to Willamina... he was... dark.

Kryze didn't know what to do. Aim towards the dark soldier confronting Willamina, or continue shooting at other opponents. She sighed beneath her initiatie armor helmet, putting one eye on Willamina, "Awaiting orders, ma'am."

The Dogs bright blue eyes wandered over the Facility as everyone seemed to scurry around. Their loyalty to protect what was theirs made the dog frown from behind his face mask. He never had anything to defend...to call his own. Deep down inside he envied them. All of them...although most in the galaxy saw the Mandolorians as nothing more but violent brutes it was clear to Feral that they valued family more than most others. And as [member="Darth Raven"] dropped beside him and spoke, he simply remained silent. Watching as she went to enter one of the mineshafts, his eyes narrowed when she was met by [member="Draco Vereen"] and a few members of his pack. Well that was a dead end...and more of them seemed to be pouring out of their territory like ants from a hill.

Feral merely scoffed. Stuffing his hands into his pockets and turning around, he went to enter another minesahaft...there were after all more than one. Actually there were three if he counted right. And as he neared another entrance the dog stopped in his tracks...and speaking of tracks. There was one now...leading into the mineshaft, and as he followed the tracks and where they lead. His eyes landed upon a large shelter with a minecart parked next to it. Feral tilted his head and blinked as he caught eye of two large empty crates on the cart. That may prove useful...lifting his hand and using his Telekinesis, he pulled the Cart towards him...allowing it to slide next to him he jumped onto the back and held on...pressing lever forward on the control panel to accelerate. Feral was soon taken into the mineshaft quickly, the card guiding him to what they seeked.

He did after have a mission...locate the Beskar and escape. While he expected to have to fight his way out, he found no reason to engage anyone so early when they had yet to even complete the first phase of the assignment. Although, if ordered by his master he would.

Engaging: No one
Allies: [member="Darth Raven"]
Enemies: [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Noah Corek"] ect

Finally the Mandos had made their presence known. The first was [member="Draco Vereen"] who seemed to be geared up for any and all sorts of battle. How interesting. Then came [member="Allison Willamina"] and [member="Kaitara"] with their rifle already pointed at Raven, along with [member="Andrea Kryze"] . It seemed there were more, as Darth Raven could sense them. At least [member="The White Wolf"] had the right idea to continue with his mission. She watched him slip off, huffing at how persistent he was despite the situation. Plenty of time for Raven to deal with whoever decided to stay behind and deal with her. As the two women told her to surrender said it she looked at her and smirked while saying "As easy as it would be for you, I'm afraid it's not one of my preferences." She ignited both of her lightsabers before retorting "Now then...who's first?" She crossed them together before keeping herself at the ready. Any one of many choices could be made for whoever attacked first. She was used to fighting target that shot at her. Half of her training was nothing but that. It was time to test the mettle of the Mandolorians for herself.​
[member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Noah Corek"]​

"That would be me." I reached back and pulled my mace. "How about we make this interesting little girl." I reached out with the Force... All of my anger, my rage, my suffering seeped into the Force. I blamed her for the pain I had suffered now. It was this particular Sith's fault now. I opened the flood gates letting the beast loose. The one who had turned the skies black and dominated Masters before, who had fought Lords before. Draco was gone. Replaced by the beast I held captive within. No one would stand between me and my prey, not today. Not this time. I pressed against her mind with the Force using one of my favorite abilities. I sought to muddle her mind, slow her muscles, her thoughts, and her reaction. It was one of those powers that the more I pressed, the longer it lasted, the more profound the effect could be. Using the Force to slow and exhaust your opponent allowed you to outlast them, and this would not be the first, or the only time I had used it in such a way.

I smiled under my helmet. "Play time is over." With that I charged, gearing forwards with cybernetically enhanced speed and a boost from my jump pack. I could close the distance quickly, hoping to land near her and start this fight right, Taak'Shukur readied, held at the thirds to allow me to adjust my form as need be. I did not need a flashy sword. They were weak and light. I could use this hunk of beskar to a thousand ends by a thousand means. Held at the thirds was the easiest to defend with, and it prepared me to use some of my favorite weapons.

Gear: In da Sig
Allies: [member="Andrea Kryze"] [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Kaitara"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Raven"]
Theme: Cuz is Dark Jedi-ing it Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom