Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid on Sith Temple (Open)

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, HOLD ON! ... When we started, we caught hell from the council. Now, we have someone was once a grandmaster. This idea is fantastic. This irony is fantastic. This army is fantastic. All around... Fantastic.

Vulpesen said:
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, HOLD ON! ... When we started, we caught hell from the council. Now, we have someone was once a grandmaster. This idea is fantastic. This irony is fantastic. This army is fantastic. All around... Fantastic.
We never caught hell we got laughed at because... the jedi were going to be doing the same thing and they have been.

The sith were putting up a fight and then were told that just throwing npcs at an enemy wasn't going to matter and pvp determined it. Since then they just... bleh. Kind of funny since most of the sith are the biggest "I can kill you all" taunters around.

I don't understand why they do that. What is the point of RPing in here if you don't take the chance to PvP. Is that not the whole point to these RPs? The fun RPs are great too, but how else does not have fun with others and get to improve your combat abilities. Training is all well and good, but can get very stale very fast.

Interesting on the GMing... that is a bit rich of them to say something like that. Considering ( with one of my alts there ) they seemed to do a lot of it themselves, consider hits where made or indicated and they either ignored them, or felt nothing. Even on the smallest scale. Also I don't care how powerful they might be but to continually get up and fight when in reality they would be incapacitated . .. was funny to see.

In that case, both sides where guilty of GMing .... :p

I had to fight 3 npc sith apprentices, then a sith knight who's cybernetic body kept him from dying when I stabbed him. He apparently also had the strength to break a lightsaber with his bare hands. It is my understanding that a jedi's weapon is a rugged object known for its durability.

Live in Light, Surf Master
Alrighty, ultimately we're here to plan a fun raid. If we have something that doesn't feel right about what another player does, the RPJ's are here for us.

So, I see quite a few people are in for the raid. I'll open it up to a few Sith and in a couple of days put the first post up!
Please tag me if I've neglected to add you:
@[member="Vulpesen"]@[member="Coci Sinopi"]@[member="Noriko Ike"]@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]@[member="Ben Watts"]

Sio used to have plenty of NPC mooks to throw into the meat grinder...I mean courageously and tactically lead - but then that's because she was an officer and then an Exarch. Fighting an actual war out at Roche as opposed to mere 1x1 duels was fun. Shame about all the grunts who got buried under the roof she tore down...but I'm sure their families were well cared for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom