Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rai Seren

[member="Rai Seren"] Oh, but the problem is the Force. Sitting atop the great galactic food chain, it feeds off us lesser beings. It is a parasite which subjugates everything to its will, one which any true Sith would seek to destroy, in his quest to achieve ultimate power and mastery over his own destiny. You see, the reason why peace is a lie, is that it is used as a deception, an idealized concept that can never and must never be achieved, who's sole purpose is to drive the Jedi into fanatical fervor, pushing them to become the enforcers of conformity and stagnation and oppose those who see the Force for what it truly is.

Edit: Maybe we ought to take this to a thread. :p

Rai Seren

R
[member="Darth Tacitus"]
I'm not a Jedi and I believe in peace.

(She wouldn't meet with you voluntarily. She doesn't like Jedi and Sith very much.)

Rai Seren

R
[member="Darth Tacitus"]
Not really, lol. I'm still learning her. Aside from Alderaan she doesn't leave Aurum much at the moment.

[member="Rai Seren"] Hmm. How about if she runs into an old, former Jedi who left the order because he killed someone years ago, who sort of befriends her for a while? Then Tacitus shows up to kill the old Jedi, as the someone whom said Jedi killed, was Tacitus' lover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom