Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC R2-B1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savoh Muska

S
star-wars-r2-q5-sixth-scale-sideshow-feature-100382.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: R2-B1
  • Loyalties: Savoh Iaht
  • Notable Possessions: N/A
  • Personality: Do to its background B1 is very stubborn. Always second guessing order and trying to find way to avoid some. Also feeling rather awkward in its body since some of its hardware/software isn't very compatible. Yet the droid remains loyal and fierce when messed with.
  • Combat Function: Given that it's a simple R2 droid, the real extent of its combat ability is to zap and poke things. So it's quite vulnerable.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
A long while ago an old R2 unit ended up on Tatooine. There some Jawas picked it up as they always do, finding that they could make some good money on an R2 droid. However, to there disappointment a lot of its hardware was missing. So in order to have it pass as functional and kinda cheap out on their customers, they outfitted it with some dated R1 hardware. Making it a lot more stubborn and kinda unfriendly. Later on the droid would end up in the possession of others unable to tolerate their personality. Being bought and sold multiple times to different individuals. Most just considering it a flashier looking Jawa Junk droid. Giving R2-B1 some feeling of abandonment and trust issues all the way until it ended up in the hands of Savoh, who figured he needed an astromech droid to help him out along side getting a new starfighter. Later on the two of them would grow fond of each other. Looking out for one another, especially in the void of space.

Hey [member="Savoh Iaht"]

Firstly. I'm going to link this thread to show you how to properly source the image you have used.

Secondly, could you add a few extra sentances to the historical information. As of right now there isn't much information there so yeah, just a little more and i'll be happy.

Thanks,
Kei

Savoh Muska

S
Kei Raxis said:
Hey [member="Savoh Iaht"]

Firstly. I'm going to link this thread to show you how to properly source the image you have used.

Secondly, could you add a few extra sentances to the historical information. As of right now there isn't much information there so yeah, just a little more and i'll be happy.

Thanks,
Kei

Alright, I managed to fix the link and added some extra detail to the history. Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom