Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Question

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="McNeal"] Some canon companies are owned by players like Czerka is run by a player. You could always PM them and ask permission to use their company name, or you can go to the Business Expo and buy some that have already been made.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Depends on a company I suppose? Some companies are-

@Kung Seilois
Yeah, he's got it, so if the company is being run by a player, ask them, if it's not, maybe you can just submit it? Not sure about that, and I'm not certain how you can check whether a company is run by a player or not :p I'm not that big of a factory person.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Here is the Expo link. They have two pages, but one is for businesses and updates while the one I sent you is the IC thread where you approach the booth, tag the guy who owns it, and buy what you want.

I am not a big factory guy because a lot of the weapons you really need have already been made, so there is no point in making my own besides to have my name in the title, but I am not that shallow. :p

If the company is canon, and not run by a PC (player character) you can submit something into the factory for that company. Though looking through canon items is a good place to start, to make sure there isn't already something out there like what you're hoping to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom