Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Duel?

So I'm currently got nothing to do, so here comes my most common request: Someone throw me a duel, something light, fun and not story heavy please.

Yeah that's it I've writing this thread once to often to think of something new to state here. Just give me a goddamn duel.

Edit: I lied: A master of Ren would be nice, something I haven't done before.

RC-1047

A plan is only as good as those who see it through
I mean, Elite Commando's went through such Null Arc training and Null Arc and such were trained to take down such Sith, It's your choice, He is trained if we do so.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

[member="Darth Abyss"] Currently wandering the galaxy. May be doing some aid missions though to help random citizens out so I could be anywhere, particularly on a planet where hardships are rather prevalent.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

As... *fun* as that would be, I'm sure there's a very distinct difference between us that would make it extremely unfair. Unless you're up for something along the lines of Arkham City's Mr. Freeze fight. Though I'd need something to help make such a fight fair, considering you can sense Ari very well.

Granted it would be a good way to get certain, plot threads going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom