Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question

I know that clone isn't a banned "species" but I would just like to make sure I can be one. Can I? Can I be a clone with a custom faction? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Thank you for the comments. Another question I have now is how do I change the banner under my profile to "character" as my profile is my character. Thanks.

[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

Indeed, you can. I'm guessing you want to be one of the original clones of Jango Fett? If so, make sure to somehow explain how he is still alive (given our timeline is set way after Return of the Jedi)

And yes, you are also allowed to make a custom faction.

Dayne Gehnt said:
I know that clone isn't a banned "species" but I would just like to make sure I can be one. Can I? Can I be a clone with a custom faction? Thanks in advance.
First off!

Hooray! More troopers!

You can be a clone for sure. I believe that the Republic Army still has some clone characters popping up at times, some who has been frozen, others who has been more recently reproduced, not on the scale of the films though.
Perhaps you can make it a more permanent part. I think a task force of clones or something would be in perfect order.

Regardless we sure need more active troopers :cool:

Promo add here

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

Krenis here is a clone, so it's all good, and basically what's been mentioned before is all completely correct.

[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

Welcome. Rarely are things not possible - it's simply about a good reason why things are as you want.

So a clone trooper frozen in stasis for example? Quite possible. Or a story that's unique to you is fine too.

:)

Krenis Skirata

K
Corvus Raaf said:
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

So a clone trooper frozen in stasis for example? Quite possible.
Even more than possible. That's Krenis' backstory as to how he is still alive, so there's already a precedent for it. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or thoughts you want to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom