Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question...

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Because I don't know where else to post this:

Just wondering. If I wanted to, could I be a Sith Master bounty hunter? I don't intend to wear the armor or use blasters and what not, but in Christian's story he hunts for knowledge and information regarding ancient Sith and darkside teachings, specifically holocrons. One of the best ways to do that would be to take bounty's on Jedi and Sith.

Money is no object to him, and the time and effort would pretty much be for the challenge alone and for information. Just wondering if that would be rule bending or outright not allowed or anything, because I think I'm about to start targeting some force users specifically.

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Interesting. So I would need to create some sort of IC alias and I can go after any target I please who is currently available and hasn't been previously targeted by another bounty hunter?

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
@[member="Christian Slade"]
If you want, alias is optional, you can just go as Slade or I don't know, you can wear black armor and call yourself the Night Puffin, Guild won't ask which one is your real name either way. And you can go after any target, you can work with other hunters, or try to get to the target before them. Up to you.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Interesting... Night Puffin...

-strokes chin-

Well thanks for all the information, bud. I'll definitely do a little research and we'll see what I decide. If I have any more questions I'll ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom