Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on my recent sub

So i made a sub, putting it in the tech section because i wasn't quite certain if it fit as a weapon or what and now with the explination i got when it was archived im really confused.

Ok heres where my confusion comes in. The specific thread was the one involving the seeds Solan/Alexandra created as simply weapons, now this is where my problem comes in. By definition they are flora, so i see the point of the FJ in them being put in the Codex area, BUT they are designed, bio-engineered/force imbued as weapons and a variable set of weapons at that. By definition they are technically both fitting in the in the Technology section as they are a Bio weapon, but also the flora area of the codex part of the factory... im just... really confused that if i sub it in Codex that it might not hold as much weight as factory weapon subs do being they still are plants and Codex has always been optional where Factory is needed if you are using a new weapon which these seeds are...

Can someone help clear up my caution over this whole situation?

Original thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/88370-solans-magical-seeds/

It's a biological plant. That's something that belongs through codex. It's not mechanical etc. it's a plant even if it's used as a weapon...it's a plant. The codex has a specific template for them.

Solan Charr said:
So i made a sub, putting it in the tech section because i wasn't quite certain if it fit as a weapon or what and now with the explination i got when it was archived im really confused.

Ok heres where my confusion comes in. The specific thread was the one involving the seeds Solan/Alexandra created as simply weapons, now this is where my problem comes in. By definition they are flora, so i see the point of the FJ in them being put in the Codex area, BUT they are designed, bio-engineered/force imbued as weapons and a variable set of weapons at that. By definition they are technically both fitting in the in the Technology section as they are a Bio weapon, but also the flora area of the codex part of the factory... im just... really confused that if i sub it in Codex that it might not hold as much weight as factory weapon subs do being they still are plants and Codex has always been optional where Factory is needed if you are using a new weapon which these seeds are...

Can someone help clear up my caution over this whole situation?

Original thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/88370-solans-magical-seeds/
The codex and the factory are both mutually optional. That being said, plant seeds belong in the species section of the codex (which you can then utilize the flora template that was created specifically for such an instance).

[member="Braith Achlys"] [member="Spencer Varanin"]

Do you have any idea if i can add such things as modularity and production to it as well as the purpose of the sides are to be highly limited from two specific sources and only really engineered because of Solan and Alex' manipulation. I mean im not foreign to the flora template as i used it for another sub just two days ago but thats why im so timid is it doesn't quite work in combination with something developed as a biological weapon.

Sorry if im being an irritation.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

What Val said, I'd love for it to run through Factory, but because of the biological properties it has to pass through the Codex first. Its seeds of a planet despite being genetically and force altered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom