Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about making large units

Tash Muntag

General Tash of Rampart Division
So i'm in the process of making a 2,880 member division and was going to submit it to the NPC section but I read that there were to be no army submissions. Does this mean I shouldn't post it there and just post in my respective faction? It was mainly to flesh out what the Division does and their equipment, so I'm not exactly trying to flesh out each individual NPC. If you have a suggestion of what I should do, please let me know! Thanks!

Van Bri'tsyd

Professional Man of Mystery
[member="Tash Muntag"]

I think only company sized units are usually submitted in the codex / factory, as for larger units I think you would want to flesh these out in a blog or faction thread as the fluff will be quite large for a division sized unit.

Still no expert here so if anyone else knows better please chime in.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Tash Muntag"] it would be best sto submit several.

So like the sniper units medics riflement etc. You can try it as a big group but [member="Valiens Nantaris"] would be able to be the best to ask.

[member="Tash Muntag"]
The NPC unit sub is deliberately designed for smaller units. However, you're free to describe larger formations in the description, but you must detail company and below level organisations in the actual fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom