Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about Force abilities

Here's my character's thread: Myra Hadrix

Now, she's supposed to be a supportive character for Ali, my main. Myra is her mother. Ali is not Force Sensitive, Ali is. I understand it's required that Force Users go through some sort of formally written Force training to support their abilities with RP, but I haven't established Myra anywhere by here, so she has no extraneous RP to support her talents.
I was hoping I could retroactively train Myra in an RP thread, that way she can be a wisened 54 year old matriarchal figure, rather than a 54 year old padawan learner. :p

I'm guessing if that's alright I'd just need a Force Sensitive Master character to offer to write it with me?

Cheers and beers,

Ali

Archive

A
My advice is to just NPC write your own master in a private thread. Most characters on this board aren't even 39 years old yet.

I figured as much. We have to remember that 54 is the new middle age folks! We have future tech that can cure cancer and osik! lol

I'll leave this open in case I get a solid volunteer, because I would like to write it out with someone, but if I have to, your suggestion was pretty good [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"].

My only reservation is having never written a Dark Side character before. Further I've gone is "Shades of Grey" territory.

Myra Hadrix said:
We have to remember that 54 is the new middle age folks!
Yes, well, this is a character that started on this board at 16 and was progressively aged as time went by and as she was promoted in rank.

Also, if you're a master-level force user who has some nifty knowledge, you might live to be hundreds upon hundreds of years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom