Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Query: Anyone Wish to have a HK Droid for an Assistant?

Inspirational Quote: In the eyes of the Droid, All Meatbags are evil. It just varies on who's who on levels of evilness.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Answer: Jedi Meatbag, this conclusion was brought forth by calculation of percentages and of math, simplified onto a simulated dice roll so then the whole process did not confuse your organic central processor, other wise known as the 'brain'.

Statement: This Topic is active once again, due to complications with the Sith Meatbag

Query: Does anyone still want a HK unit?

Clarification: I do not have combat skills unlike my other HK units, due to several, if not all, parts pertaining to combat were damaged beyond repair/replacement when I was first built.

​Continuation: I also do not know how to fly ships of any diameter or classification, since HK Units were not built for that

Statement: I am more of a bank of information that can be found as useful as any other protocol droid, except I have more of an interest in the pursuit of knowledge and information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom