Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Query: Anyone Wish to have a HK Droid for an Assistant?

Greeting: Hello Galaxy, I am HK-57. I am seeking a Master, after awaking from hibernation for several Years.

Statement: I am quite like a Standard Protocol Droid, but with a bit more...Personality and information compared to them.

Exclamation: Let it be known that the Galaxy can call me Graves if they so wish!

Query: So who shall take home this HK Unit?

Oi! Tin head! You rusted bucket of bolts, I want YOU to be my hommie. I serve tha galactic alliance in er.. Well black ops I guess. Anyways I feel a "Protocol Droid" of your "caliber" would be of great use to me. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

[member="HK-57"]

[member="Werah Unon"]

Negative: I am higher than mindless B1 Battle Droids.

Statement: I am Looking for a Master, not an Officer in some Alien Meatbag Rebellion.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]

Statement: I have not been used for combat since I was first Built.

Clarification: I am more of a rare, peaceful unit, unlike 99.9% of all other HK Units circulating throughout the Galaxy

[member="Werah Unon"]

Information: I do know of another HK Unit who has taken a liking to the Expired Kaleesh Cyborg.

Continuation: The Units I.D is HK-42, or "Grievous II" as his own chosen Nickname.

Comparison: Unlike me, HK-42 is not only skilled in combat, but is currently seeking a "free droid" life style, the name being one small part in his efforts.

I'm being more position-wise, rather than personality. It's up to you, but I do think that the CIS does offer good opportunities for droids, and despite what it may look like, we're actually doing quite well, as a faction.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="HK-57"]

How about keeping a rich tradition alive, and working for a Sith?

Edit: Just read the bit about being peaceful.

Nevermind.

[member="Mala Arar"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Statement: Tempting...Tempting...

Current Conclusion Calculations: 33.3 Percent for The Jedi Meatbag, The Sith Meatbag, and the Obvious Smuggler Meatbag.

Working for the CIS, we are currently looking for mercenary/bounty hunters, commanders, special ops, test pilots, researchers, grunts, diplomats. If any of these appeal, we'd be happy to welcome you.

Final Conclusion Results: The Smuggler Meatbag and the CIS Recruiter Meatbag were removed from the equation, due to lack of information on both the Sith and the Jedi in my Data banks interesting me more.

Conclusion was made with a simulated Dice Roll consisting of three Twelve sided die, and three Six sided die.

If the number was of 6-27, The Jedi would gain this HK Unit. 28-54, The same result for the Sith.

​The following numbers were rolled, with a maximum total of 54, and a minimum total of 6: 12, 6, 6, 5, 5 and 4.

The concluding total was that of 38.

Conclusion: The Sith is now my Master.

[member="Mala Arar"]

Statement: Chiss Meatbag, all organics except my new Master are called Meatbags via my programming.

Continuation: there is no discrimination on species, merely on you being a meatbag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom