Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium — the finest pre-owned vehicles and vessels

• A currently-nameless Lakeshore Star Yacht (42 m) — A heavily modified Naboo yacht with a blisteringly quick hyperdrive, ion/EMP resistance, and self-repair capabilities. Not listed in the Vault: all currencies and barter accepted.

Sithspit, man, I've been looking for one of these for a decade now. I've got 6k UCs for you if you let me take it.

And another unconditional pardon within my jurisdiction for any dumb stuff you might have done lately.

Last edited:
Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
UPDATE!

• The 'Gizka Inferno,' a classic Trandoshan armed freighter (41m wingspan) — Tough and toasty, with a blisteringly quick hyperdrive and (very) limited interdiction capabilities. All precious Quekko's Choice vessels are sold 'as is,' but especially this one.
  • The 'Laekia Legacy,' a Levantine Sanctum Haytham-class tactical interdictor (66 m) — Extreme stealth, asymmetric gravity well, so they have no clue where the interdiction is coming from.
  • The 'Indigo Tangent,' a pre-owned CEC B/N-1138 (34m) — Formerly home to a Gree entertainer. Entertainment systems still calibrated for Gree vision and tentacles. Unavailable if you're nasty.
  • The 'Dawngleam,' a pre-owned CorelliSpace OT-42H L.F.T. Endeavor (29m wingspan) — Formerly owned by a Tapani secret agent who worked for Dark Side nobles. Comes with refrigerated storage for wines and poisons; do not mix them up. All custom leather upholstery.
  • The 'Fourteenth Chance,' a pre-owned Force-Tech 45-BX luxury light freighter (30m) — Rebuilt and refurbished after a minor space wreck/gizka incident. All the advanced systems are almost usually reliable!
  • The 'Bowels of Palpatine,' a pre-owned CoO Fallax-class bulk freighter (50m) — Cargo compartments have seen heavy service in that noblest of purposes: livestock transport. Some of the livestock were terentateks. Structural integrity meets all relevant standards as verified by entirely trustworthy inspectors.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr Hello there! I'm new around these parts, I like your shop. I've got my eye on that Fallax-class freighter, but I'm afraid I don't exactly have the bartering power.

I may have enough credits, not at all sure what a ship like that goes for nowadays, but I can give you these few UC I have, and how about salvage rights to any derelict vessels we run into after a battle for, oh say, a few years at least? Just to make sure you actually get to utilize the offer?

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr Hello there! I'm new around these parts, I like your shop. I've got my eye on that Fallax-class freighter, but I'm afraid I don't exactly have the bartering power.

I may have enough credits, not at all sure what a ship like that goes for nowadays, but I can give you these few UC I have, and how about salvage rights to any derelict vessels we run into after a battle for, oh say, a few years at least? Just to make sure you actually get to utilize the offer?
A handsome offer. Sold.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Would it be too much to ask to receive Holo-Net news when you get more ships in? The business deal we had was good, I'd like to continue purchasing from you.

As an added bonus, any ship I make that isn't unique, I'm gonna drop one off just to see how it floats around the galaxy.

Additionally, I have more UC now, as I continue to open my business in different ports. If you felt the previous purchase was lacking, I can slide a bit more your way.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Would it be too much to ask to receive Holo-Net news when you get more ships in? The business deal we had was good, I'd like to continue purchasing from you.

As an added bonus, any ship I make that isn't unique, I'm gonna drop one off just to see how it floats around the galaxy.

Additionally, I have more UC now, as I continue to open my business in different ports. If you felt the previous purchase was lacking, I can slide a bit more your way.
Quekko's Choice greatly appreciates all of those opportunities. By all means, let's keep each other well provisioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom