Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Liam Sedaire - Green Devil

vZv92tN.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Liam Adonis Sedaire
KNOWN ALIAS: Lee, Adam
CURRENT TITLES: N/A
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
COVER OCCUPATION: Test Pilot
HANDLER: Unknown
RESIDENCE: Corellia

SPECIES: Human(Corellian/Firrerreo)
HEIGHT: 6’1”
WEIGHT: 190lbs
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
SKIN PIGMENT: Pale
NOTEWORTHY MARKERS: ‘Green Devil’ tattoo on forearm. Atrisian tattoo sleeves. Jedi/Rebellion tattoo on neck.
DESCRIPTION:
Tall, well, and slimly muscled. Heartbreaking smile and quick grin and snark always at the go. Usually in a loose approximation of Jedi robes crossed with spacers gear.

T R A I T S​

ASSETS
Gunslinger: Not a faster hand in many sectors, capable with a pistol or shotgun and not a half bad sniper. If it goes pew, he has a talent for it.
Out in The Black: A knack for exploring and navigating that is second to only those named Merrill
Ace in the Hole: Not many are going to fly against this kid and do well.

RISKS
No Mind-Bullets: Like his father, Liam lacks much power for Telekinesis.
Need for Speed: Lack of caution and head-strong passion rule his mind, and make him more susceptible to mental suggestions of that nature.
Small Mind: Sometimes, Liam can get lost in the forest, not seeing if for the trees.

A B I L I T I E S​

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOMEWORLD: Corellia
FAMILY: Sedaire
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: CorSec
PREVIOUS TITLES: Sergeant
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:

KNOWN HISTORY:

A bastard son of a Corellian Jedi and a Firrerrean Jedi. Once his mother could train him no further, she gave him the information she knew about his father and his associates, for him to track down and learn more of the Force. Unable to find his father, or peace, he has decided to go his own way and make a name for himself.

G E A R​

M I S S I O N S​

* threads

vZv92tN.png

C1Ei1TG.png

RISK ASSESSMENT: Moderate

REBELLION UNDERGROUND SCAR WORLDS OPERATIVE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom