Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Queen Liviana of Naboo

SVANA NEOMA

4ZayBL2.gif

• T R I V I A

c716f271b713af352b703c4202b937c4.jpg
    Full name:
    Svana Neoma​
    Homeworld
    Naboo​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5'6"​
    Allegiance:
    Queen of Naboo​

R E L A T I O N S
    Name

Name

Name

Name

• H I S T O R Y

tumblr_mzssjiil8L1rfj8d3o1_500.gif
    At one time, Svana was merely a girl who grew up among all the other people living on Naboo. She was born in Theed, and spent her years between there and Lake Country. There was never anything extraordinary about her, no massive events or traumas in her life that made her stick out - other than the fact that she has always been charitable. The desire to lend a hand, to reach out to others who need guidance and leadership has always been a trait that came naturally to Svana.

054327126d15392b11e323f8e7581cd77c7a0723.jpg

Being elected to become the next Queen of Naboo had not only come as quite an unexpected surprise, but the entirety of the process and the vote had more or less been a blur to Svana. While the details were scarce to the public, Svana was at least aware of what had happened to the last two Queens who had served before her - or attempted to serve. Their terms were short, the circumstances around their rules were murky at best, and that left Naboo in dire need of direction and a helping hand.

So despite the recent history, and despite her own self doubts, the natural drive to guide and lead others took precedence. Svana stepped into those royal shoes and has become determined to fill them as the newest Queen - Liviana. She is still new to the position, but is willing to put both the time and effort into getting Naboo and it's people steered back to a steady, prosperous path.

• V I S A G E

tumblr_ms68spTwzq1qckb0uo1_250.gif
    Iris Color:
    Light Blue​
    Hair Color:
    Brunette, Long​
    Skin:
    Soft, pale​
    Height:
    5'6"​
    Weight:
    ???​

On the surface, Queen Liviana is the embodiment of grace and poise. She is elegant, careful in the way she moves, and always mindful in the way she speaks to those around her. Never one to speak before she thinks it through, and diplomatically tactical in the way she approaches all things. Unlike some of the other Queens before her, Liviana does not communicate without emotion. She feels it's important to allow the people to see compassion, to see understanding, though not to be ruled by any such things and can have quite the poker face when it's needed. She is quite aware of the messes that were made from those who came before her, and she is also quite prepared to do what it takes and what is needed of her to correct these things and set Naboo back on a clean, corrected path.

Behind closed doors, the Queen Liviana of Naboo is just simply Svana. A woman who enjoys life, is kind, far too easy to entertain and make laugh, sassy as can be, a playful and ornery flirt, and horribly clumsy in the most endearing way. She has at least mastered the ability to walk properly in all manner of shoes and dress, but that is because she is very conscious of every step she takes once she's out in the public eye. But when it's not required of her to be so calculating, her clumsiness shines through. This doesn't deter her any, and she is of course taking measures to try and correct some of these issues - dance lessons, especially. But before she had been voted into Queen-hood, she had just been an average (as far as she sees it) woman; flawed and far from perfect. And she is perfectly fine with the fact - out of public eye, of course.

• STRENGTHS i & i WEAKNESSES

+Boon - Diplomatic
    +Boon - Natural Leader
    +Boon - Tactfully Charismatic
    +Boon - Non-Temperamental
    +Boon - Confident (In Public Eye)

-Malus - Clumsy
    -Malus - Concerned of Others Perception
    -Malus - Self Doubt
    -Malus - Afraid to Fail

• M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Belongings:
    -

Kills:
    -

Bounties Collected:
    -

• S K I L L S

General Abilities:
    (Coming Soon)​

Force Abilities:
    N/A​

• T H R E A D S

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

7c07c762bbadc1d893fe3b4a468416a3.gif

Template by Pluperfect

Last edited:
Ahhhhh guess this means might need to move some things away from Naboo now it seems.... Or maybe not all depends on what my partner in crime things. Look forward to interacting with you farther Queen of Naboo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom