Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Queen? Heir?

The Title.

I'm looking for a Queen and potentially an Heir To The Elysium Empire.

Requirements and Optional Preferences

Queen Requirements:

*None

Queen Preferences:

*Humanoid
*Nobility
*Join The Elysium Empire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heir Requirements:

*Join The Faction

Heir Preferences"

*Humanoid
*Not Part of another faction

Darth Sephi

D
giphy.gif

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

I am a part of the Sith right now but my character was orphaned on Coruscant, and then kidnapped. He is only Sith because they raised him and freed him from slavery. There could be an interesting dynamic for the possibility of his biological parent(s) to be alive.

A ARS VAMI
I understand it and it is very funny :D

Boo Heavenshield Boo Heavenshield

No no, I will not be getting a divorce and losing half my kingdom.

Yet.

It could make an interesting faction split if we ever get in on the map game though...

Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren

Interesting. I appreciate your words of wisdom :)

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

Oh no, Not Tathra, I've seen how he romances.

Devlin Dara Devlin Dara

Interesting indeed, I'll keep it in mind.

Darth Sephi

I'm sure you'd make a fine king, or vice-king, or whatever. It's not personal.

I agree with A ARS VAMI in looking for other factions that might want politically motivated marriages. A lot of people don’t seem interested in the EE right now but if you allowed them to be also affiliated with another faction like the Chiss etc it might get people to start noticing your faction without having to take a full plunge. Then when they realize it’s super cool they might be loyal only to it. Baby steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom